Chapter 22

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“I am so sorry for my cousins rudeness and behavior”,Woohyun apologized as they walked along the hallway.”Ahh,its nothing.They are…cute”,she gulped.’Cute’ doesn’t suit them at all especially towards Myungsoo.But she had to admit all his cousins were extremely good looking.

“Don’t ever interact with them without me,okay?”,Woohyun warned.”Why?”,she asked curiously.”Err”,Woohyun bit his lips.”They have some kind of fond towards girls.Just,don’t go near them or you would freak out,trust me”,Woohyun explained.”Fond towards girls?I am pretty sure not to girls like me”,Ji Eun giggled as she closed her locker.

Woohyun mentally smacked his own head.*They are especially fond of girls like you!With nice sweet blood*,Woohyun sighed.”I guess I will just have to be beside you for 24/7”,he mumbled to himself as he followed her to class.

They got seated somewhere far from the other students,but girls started to crowd them to get near to Woohyun.Woohyun glanced around him uncomfortably as girls smiled and made various aegyo to attract him.Dong Suk came in moments later and he snorted at the attention Woohyun gets.*I am sure I will his blood dry from that guy one day*,Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Okay class,silence!”,Mr Park came in as he slammed his books on the desk.”We have an important assignment today”,he announced.”Assignment?”,Ji Eun’s face perked up from her book and stared at Mr Park.

“Children’s psychology”,Mr Park smirked.”We are doing an assignment about that”,he continued.”Psychology?”,Dong Suk laughed.”Having is much better!”,Dong Suk guffawed.Some of the students in the class laughed but most of them complained how disgusting he was.”Detention today,Dong Suk hakseng!”,Mr Park roared.

Woohyun raised his brow curiously,not knowing what Dong Suk had just said.”Ji Eun,what is ?”,he nudged her arms.Ji Eun’s face grew red in embarrassment immediately and she hid her face under her palms.”Why aren’t you answering me?”,he continued nudging her.”Shhh,we are at class now”,she shook his hands away and pretended to focus on what Mr Park was saying.

“In order to learn about children’s psychology,I have come up with an excellent plan”,Mr Park smiled.”Each of you will pair up in partners and you are to take care of a toddler for a week”.

“What?!”,students began to groan and some cheered in excitement.”Silence!Let me tell all of you,this assignment will influence your end year exam and I hope all of you will participate and make me a good report”,Mr Park continued.

“Woohyun oppa!Partner with me!”,girls started to grab his attention.”I am partnering with Ji Eun,sorry!”,he said and grabbed onto Ji Eun’s arms.Ji Eun froze at his sudden contact and shrugged his hands away.She was still shocked by his question earlier,not knowing whether he really didn’t know or he was just mocking her.”Ji Eun?”,Woohyun looked at her weird expression.

Once Mr Park dismissed the class,Ji Eun scurried off with her books covering her face out from the class.She ran off so fast that Woohyun didn’t manage to chase her at all,moreover,with all the girls pestering around him,asking him to partner up with them instead.

His shoulder deflated when he failed to caught up with her.”Now,I have 2 things to worry about.One,Ji Eun is running away from me without a reason.Two,how are we suppose to take care of the toddler when I have 6 hungry vampires at home?”,he ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

-End-