Chapter 12

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun rubbed her swollen eyes after she woke up from her sleep.After crying her heart out,she eventually fell asleep.She looked over to her trash can to see the paper still inside.”I had to get rid of that paper”,she pouted angrily.She roughly  took the two papers out from the trash can and walked towards her door.

*Click*,the sound of the door unlocking was the only thing she heard in the house.*Hmm?Where is Woohyun?Its nighttime already*,she thought and looked out to the dark sky.It was dark in her house and Ji Eun almost couldn’t see the surrounding.”Woohyun?Are you there?”,she warily asked as she carefully walked towards the switch to on the lights.

Ji Eun was about to reach out her hands to on the switch when suddenly she heard someone carelessly ran out from the kitchen.”MERRY CHRISTMAS!”,a voice happily chirped.She turned to the direction of the voice to see Woohyun gleaming in the lights of the candle with a Christmas cake in his hands.”Omo”,she whispered to herself in shock.Woohyun stopped infront of her with a smile.”Merry Christmas,Ji Eun”,he beamed.”Go on,blow the candle”,he ushered.

Ji Eun couldn’t keep her smile in at all.Her smile were particularly so wide that it reached her ears.”We don’t blow candles on Christmas,don’t we?”,she giggled.”Uhh”,Woohyun scratched his forehead awkwardly.”Well,now we do?”,he laughed.*How am I suppose to know when you humans blow candles on which event*.”And its not Christmas yet,today is Christmas Eve”,Ji Eun smiled.”Aish,its still Christmas”,Woohyun groaned.”Blow the candles!Hurry up”,he urged.

Ji Eun leaned towards the cake and blew on the candles.”Merry Christmas,Woohyun”,she smiled.”Merry Christmas to you too,landlord”,he returned her the smile.Ji Eun had been so happy and excited that someone celebrated Christmas with her that she forgotten about the papers she was holding.She stuffed the papers into her pockets and went into the kitchen to cut the cake with Woohyun.

The next thing you know was,both of them were sitting by the window with a plate of cake in both of their hands.Ji Eun happily ate the cake while Woohyun just stared at her contently.”Why are you not eating the cake?”,Ji Eun shoved another spoon of cake into and looked at Woohyun.”I am not hungry”,he replied.”Come on,try the cake!It’s so nice and sweet.And it’s a Christmas cake.You should eat it”,she grinned.Woohyun looked at her happy face and nodded.He didn’t want to disappoint her,so he ended up putting a spoon of cake in his mouth.The sweetness of the cake lingered around his mouth and he smiled.This is the first time he had eaten something else other than the iron taste blood.

“It’s nice,isn’t it!”,she beamed.”Oh!”,Woohyun exclaimed when he saw some cream that stained Ji Eun’s lips.He leaned  towards her and Ji Eun backed away.*He is not going to kiss me,isn’t he?*,she gulped and felt her heart reacting to his actions again.Woohyun reached his thumbs out and wiped away the cream on her lips.”You have something there”,he showed her his thumb.”Oh”,she shyly replied.She felt herself blushing again and her fingers unknowingly went to touch her lips.*His hands were warm*.

“Eh,what’s that?”,Woohyun curiously asked when he saw some papers sticking out from Ji Eun’s pockets.Ji Eun noticed it and she quickly stuck the papers deeper into her pockets.”Nothing”,she awkwardly laughed.Of course,Woohyun didn’t believe her.*I am going to find out myself*.

Then,both of them went silent.It was still snowing outside and the view was extraordinary pretty with the moonlights brightening the sky.Both of them could hear people laughing and shouting in joy outside as the time neared midnight.”Thank you for celebrating Christmas with me”,Ji Eun sincerely said and looked at Woohyun.”Nah,its nothing.Plus,I get to kill two birds with a stone you know.I had no one to celebrate with too.And I am lucky to have you”,Woohyun smiled.*Its my first time celebrating Christmas*.”You..dont have families around here?”,she rested her cheeks on her arms and directed her face towards Woohyun.”They lived far away from here”,Woohyun bluntly replied.”Oh”,she nodded.”What about you?”,Woohyun asked.

Ji Eun bit her lips,wondering how should she answer him.”They all..passed away”,she said,almost whispering.She could feel herself tearing up when she thought about her grandfather.”I am so sorry to hear that”.”Its alright”,she shook her hands.”I am already used to being alone”,she whispered the last sentence.

“Well,you are not alone now.I am here with you”,Woohyun blurted.Ji Eun blinked at him.*What is he suppose to mean by that?*.”Err,I mean,I am staying with you and you are my landlord.Of course I am here with you,isn’t it?”,he quickly covered his words up.*Stupid,you almost make her misunderstand*.”Oh”,she nodded.She somehow felt very disappointed.

*BOOM BOOM PA BOOM*,colorful fireworks rose up to the sky and sparkled.”Its fireworks!”,Ji Eun excitedly stood up.It was the first time Woohyun had seen something like that and he was amused that its something so pretty.”MERRY CHRISTMAS!”,they heard the people from the outside hollered.Both of them stared at the fireworks long long time as it rose higher and higher up in the sky.

 

-End-

Will update quite late because i am having my exams.Sorryyy