Chapter 13

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun fell asleep on the floor that night after watching the fireworks for a long time.Woohyun noticed her and quickly went to grab a blanket to cover her.”I heard that humans get cold easily,especially during winter”,he murmured to himself.He gently put the blanket on her and the papers which was sticking out from her pockets again caught his eyes.He carefully took the papers out from her pockets and sighed when he succeded.He took a last look at the sleeping Ji Eun and sat down on the couch to go through the papers.

Woohyun opened the first paper and his eyes immediately creased,displeased by the message written on the paper.”Orphan?It means someone without parents right?”,he muttered.”Why do some of the humans act so mean?”.He crumpled the first paper and started to see the other paper.The  content of second paper really pissed him off.”Never born to be loved?”,he growled.”I will show you what’s never born to be love”.

He crumpled the papers all together and threw it into the trash can roughly.He was so angry that his fangs were already protruded out from his mouth as if he was ready to kill.But he immediately softened when he saw Ji Eun lying down on the floor,sleeping soundly.He walked towards her and bent down to observe her closer.”I didn’t know you are an orphan and some brainless humans just have to keep remind you for that”,he brushed her bangs that were poking her eyes to the side.Suddenly,he realized that he wasn’t affected by her scent anymore.Her scent was like perfume to him in human’s words now and he didn’t seems to be reacting to it anymore.

“This is weird.Definitely weird”,he said.He remembered he heard from his cousins once that the only time you wont be affected by either another vampire or human’s scent was when you had already bonded their bloods together with yours.”I didn’t bond my blood with her,didn’t i?”,he tried to remember.”Aish,forget it”,he shook his thoughts away when he saw Ji Eun slightly shivering at the cold floor she was sleeping.

He scooped her in his arms,bridal style and gently brought her into her room.He placed her on her bed and made sure she was covered with the blanket before leaving the room.”NamWoohyun,you better don’t overslept tomorrow.You have something important to do”,he mentally made a note in his mind.

 ---

“How was your Christmas yesterday,huh,orphan?!”Dong Suk laughed at Ji Eun the first thing he saw her in the morning.Ji Eun just lowered her head and kept silent.”Come on.Just because you spend your Christmas alone,it don’t mean that you will be deaf right?”,he teased.

Ji Eun just slammed her locker door closed and scurried off to her class with Dong Suk’s laughter echoing in the hall.She couldn’t focus in her class at all when her classmates all turned to look at her with a weird expression.Well,its not the first day they are doing so but Ji Eun still felt uncomfortable.

Recess came and Ji Eun ran into the cafeteria to buy her food before the queenkas and kingkas arrived there.”Ahjumma nim,a box of bento,please,hurry”,she puffed.The ahjumma quickly got her orders done and passed the box to her.She paid for her meal and was ready to dash out from the cafeteria when she heard a familiar voice laughing.*,I am too late*.

And there came in Kim Dong Suk and Yong Sujin,walking side by side into the cafeteria.”OMO!ITS LEE JI EUN,THE ORPHAN!”,Dong Suk said it out loud,as if no one knew about that.”How was yesterday?”,Sujin put a finger on Ji Eun’s chin and raised her chin up to face her.Ji Eun slapped her hands away.”YAH!You dare to resist huh!”,she yelled out,frustrated.

“Come on,Sujin.She is just lonely and sad that she had to spend Christmas alone.Aww,poor thing”,Dong Suk faked a sniffle.Sujin calmed herself down and smiled angelically again.”Yeah,you are right.Poor thing”,she cooed.”Do you need some money for Christmas?”,she flashed some cash and threw it harshly on Ji Eun.

And that pissed her off.”I don’t need these filthy money from both of you s!”,she burst.Dong Suk and Sujin gasped,not believing her words.”YOU !”,Sujin raised her hand high up to give her a big slap when suddenly someone grabbed her hand.”You touch her,you die”,the owner of the hand growled.

 

-end-

Check out my new fic!