Chapter 23

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Ji Eun,wait up!”,Woohyun called as he chased Ji Eun who was already unlocking the door to her house.She bit her lips as she twisted the doorknob opened urgently.She rushed into her house as soon as the door opened.

Her house was still dark without any sunlight shining in just like how it was in the morning.She frowned when she saw her beautiful silky pink curtain that was now covered with a piece of big black cloth.”What the..”,she muttered as she flicked the lights on.

“HOI!”,a voice roared.She jumped from her spot and her eyes widened.”Off the freaking lights!”,another voice growled.Her eyes darted to the living room with the 6 vampires still in their sleeping position.Myungsoo had rolled himself up with his stomach on the floor as he stared at her with angry eyes.

“We are still sleeping,you know?Its still god damn early”,Myungsoo said with his tone full with sarcasm.”What?”,she murmured as she looked at the clock that was hanging by the wall.”2 o clock in the afternoon and its early?”.she gasped.”Just..off the lights can you?”,Myungsoo said with his teeth gritted.

“Ji Eun!”,Woohyun came in a few seconds later.”I am going to my room”,she blushed when she was reminded with the question Woohyun asked her earlier.Her door closed and Woohyun sighed.”She is still avoiding me”.

Myungsoo smirked after hearing what Woohyun said.”What?”,he frowned when he saw the expression on Myungsoo’s face.”She is still avoiding me”,Myungsoo mimicked what he said earlier.”I am still not forgiving you for what you did to her yesterday.So don’t act like nothing had happen,Kim Myungsoo”,Woohyun warned.”And,you better take out that piece of cloth there.I know its your doing,Sungjong,so stop hiding”,Woohyun groaned and walked into his room.

“How the hell did he know it was me?”,Sungjong rubbed his sleepy eyes and pouted.

---

“”,Woohyun carefully punched the alphabet into his newly bought smart phone.Ji Eun had left for work earlier and he still couldn’t get any answers for his question since Ji Eun still kept shut.And the only thing he could do was to search.

Several website came out on his screen and there wasn’t any exact definition about it.”Wow,what is ,Hyun?”,Sungyeol happily asked.Woohyun looked back through his shoulder to find the 6 vampires behind him,looking at his phone.”Go away”,he pushed Sungyeol’s head away from his.

“Wwoahhhhh,humans produce baby through ,huh?”,Hoya eyes rounded.”I should have with every girl here!Then I will have tons of babies.Awwww”,Sungjong swooned.”I don’t know why,but this word here made me feel a bit embarrass”,Sunggyu muttered.

Woohyun diverted his attention back to the screen and he mentally nodded.*So.. is an to create babies huh?What’s so hard for her to explain this to me?*.”Talking about babies,I am bringing back a baby tomorrow”,Woohyun said.

“Woahhhh,you are having tomorrow,Hyun?”,Sungyeol patted his shoulder.”You can get baby right after you finish doing it?Bring me along!”,Sungjong chirped.”Tsk,no.I am suppose to learn something about children’s  psychology.Me and Ji Eun will be taking care of a toddler for a week,AND”,he eyed all the vampires.”I expect none of you to have the intention to feed on the baby's blood”.

“I have no interest in knowing about human psychology”,Myungsoo said.”Especially you!If I just see you doing the same thing to the baby like what you did to Ji Eun yesterday,I will crush you!”,Woohyun poked Myungsoo’s chest.”Your fingernails tickled me”,Myungsoo smiled.”Argh”,Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Hmmm,that human girl is back”,Sunggyu said.True to his words,the doorknob twisted and Ji Eun tiredly entered the house.”Hello”,she waved when she saw the vampires staring at her.*Why are they staring at me like that*.

Suddenly,Sungjong skipped to her side and grabbed her arms.”Hey,Ji Eun!Let’s have !”,Sungjong beamed.Right after his words hit Ji Eun’s mind,she choked on her own saliva.

 

-End-