Chapter 37

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

 Woohyun made sure to be extra careful about his identity after he heard what Sunggyu told him.He made sure not to act weirdly in front of Ji Eun and copied what ordinary humans would do daily.

He drank coffee,he tried to sleep at night,he ate human food and the biggest sacrifies he had made was,forbid himself to drink blood frequently.Due to that,his face color become paler as days went by and he can feel that his power becoming weaker and weaker.

“I still can’t believe your cousins left without even saying bye to me”,Ji Eun pouted as she took her shoes off.It had been quite some days ever since the Infinite vampires left and Ji Eun still can’t accept that.Its not like she wanted them to stay or anything,but she felt it was too much for them to leave after leaving her a weird impression about them(a photo eater freak Myungsoo) and even though they were just acquintances,they should at least say bye to her.

Woohyun just secretly smiled as he closed the door behind them.Ji Eun sighed and put her backpack down.She then turned to Woohyun with her arms crossed together.”Your cousins are too much.But,I would appreciate it if you don’t smile secretly every time I say that about them”,she pouted.

Woohyun blinked his eyes at her with an innocent expression.*Is she like a physic or like a mind reader?How could she know I smiled everytime she mentioned about them?*.

“And now ,you are thinking whether I am a mind reader or a physic right?”,she tapped her chin with a mischievous smile.And our Woohyun was now looking at her with his lips apart.*Man,she could be a powerful vampire if I could change her.Too bad,I can’t*,he thought.

While Woohyun was in his own deep thoughts,Ji Eun was staring at him as she neared him.”Is it just me,or are you looking paler as ever?Are you sick?”,she asked worriedly and put the back of her palm on his forehead.

As soon as her hand came contact with Woohyun’s cold skin,Woohyun flinched at her warm temperature and his heart accelerated.Ji Eun didn’t even noticed that her face was so close to his because she was too busy thinking how sick he was.

Woohyun’s eyes widened and he unknowingly started to stare at her plump,red,kissable lips.*Does her lips look this attractive normally?*.

“Oh gosh,are you sick?Your forehead feel so cold!But your cheeks are burning!”,Ji Eun gasped.At that word,Woohyun came back to his senses.He quickly pushed her hands away.”Nah,I am okay.Its just..the weather.Yeah,weather”,he replied nervously.

--

“Oh,you are here,Ji Eun!”,Mr Jung smiled warmly when he saw Ji Eun entering the bar.”Good evening,ahjussi!”,she greeted and ran to change into her working clothes.

After straightening her uniform and making sure her hair was tied neatly behind,she started her work immediately.She went to the counter and started to serve the drinks.She took out two trays and started to fill the trays with glasses of drinks.

Using all her strength,she picked up the two trays that was fully filled.*Please don’t fall,please don’t fall*,she prayed as she carefully walked towards the customers’ table.

But unfortunately,it came out oppositely.She accidentally tripped on a stool and one of the tray flew out from her hands as she started to fell to the ground.*I am getting fired for sure!*,she squeezed her eyes tightly close,waiting for her to fell to the ground.

Suddenly,a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and Ji Eun safely landed in the latter’s arms.Ji Eun still had her eyes tightly shut and her both hands tightly gripped on the remaining tray in her hands.

“You okay?”,a gentle,husky voice asked.Ji Eun started to open her eyes to look at her savior.

 

-END-

I am sorry to leave you guys here.>.<.But I am so busy in my work these days that I hadnt had time to update.I promised to update as fast as I could when i have time.Sorry once again!