Chapter 42

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

*Thump,thump,thump*.Ji Eun stared into Woohyun’s sincere eyes,wondering what he had just said.He didn’t just indirectly confessed to her,did he?She swore her heart could have just jump out from her chest that moment if he continued to look at her this way.

Woohyun cupped her cheeks tighter and inched nearer to her face.”What do you think of my suggestion?”,Woohyun whispered,his lips gradually nearing hers.Ji Eun gulped and blinked.*What should I do now?Should we kiss?Wait,I don’t know how to kiss!*.

Woohyun’s eyelids slowly dropped and he then pressed his lips softly on hers.Ji Eun’s heart stopped the moment his lips touched hers and her knees went woobly.Woohyun wrapped his arms around her waist just in time to stop her from dropping.

Just a second ago,she was worried how should her respond when he kissed her but now,she was already getting used to it.His lips just felt right on hers,as if both their lips were made for each other.

Woohyun nibbled on her bottom lips and Ji Eun willingly parted hers for him.Ji Eun couldn’t breathe between their kisses but she didn’t mind at all.How long had she waited for this moment?

They broke apart after Woohyun realized Ji Eun gasping for air,his lips still slightly brushing against hers.Still,he didn’t let her go off  from his embrace.”I love you,I really do”,Woohyun whispered.He knew it was love.If it wasn’t,why would he get worried of her?Why he would be happy if she is?Why he would felt protective over her?

Ji Eun smiled in respond to his confession and rested her cheeks on his warm chest.”I love you too,Woohyun.I really do,too”,she whispered back.

--

“Baby”,someone whispered into her ears.Ji Eun shuffled in her sleep but still didn’t open her eyes.”Baby,wake up”,the rough,comfortable voice called again.”Hmmm,its weekends,let me sleep a little bit longer”,she mumbled and turned to the other side,facing away from the voice.

The latter then slept beside her and wrapped his arms over her waist as he nuzzled into her hair.”Okay,then let’s just sleep together.Like this”.

And that was when Ji Eun realized something.Her eyes shot opened and she struggled away from the latter’s grasp.”What are you doing in my room,Woohyun!”,she frowned.

Woohyun then propped his elbow up and rested his cheeks on his palm while looking at her with his eye smile.”To wake you up,of course.I even made breakfast,baby”,he reached out his hand and grazed her cheeks.That one small action made Ji Eun flushed red.

Ji Eun cleared and looked away.”Yo-you should get off from my bed”,she stuttered and slightly pushed Woohyun’s thighs.Woohyun couldn’t help but chuckled at her cuteness.”Can you be anymore cuter?”.

Ji Eun grew redder and this time,she pushed him away harder.”Go,wait me outside.I-I will come out after I freshened myself”.”Okay”,Woohyun nodded,but still not moving.

“Come on,if you don’t go,how should I get change”,Ji Eun got up from her bed and tugged on his arms.She then pulled him off from her bed and shoved him towards to the door.

“Hurry.I seriously made you breakfast,Eunnie”,Woohyun held her hands and lightly kissed her palm.Ji Eun softened and kissed his cheek back.”Okay,I will.Dont be such a whiny boyfriend”,she giggled.*Boyfriend.I like how that came out from her lips*.”I will be right back”,she whispered and closed the door.

Woohyun stared at the door for a long time before he smiled warmly.Just a few months ago,he didn’t believe in love.Just a few months ago,he was a vampire prince stuck in the castle with nothing he cared about.And now,who would believe if he tell anyone that he actually fell in love with a human girl and he had no intention of letting her away from him anymore?

But there was one thing he worried the most.Will she still love him if she knew who he really was?Will she looked at him as a  monster?.Woohyun shook the thoughts away immediately.He didn’t want to think any further.

--

Ji Eun stared at the plate of American breakfast.”You seriously made this?”,she asked in awe.”Yeah.Recipe”,Woohyun smiled proudly.

Ji Eun warily cut a piece of sausage and shoved it in .”It tastes extremely good”,she smiled at him.”I still can’t believe you cooked this after what you made to Leo last time”,she laughed.

“Hey!That was a small mistake.Dont mention it anymore”,Woohyun pouted.”Where’s yours?”,Ji Eun asked when she saw no plate in front of him.”I ate already”,he lied.”I see”,she nodded and put another piece of toast in .

*Ding Dong*,the doorbell rang.Ji  Eun glanced at the clock on the wall and shrugged.”Who would it be at this time?”,she asked curiously and wanted to stand up to get the door.”Sit down,I will get it”,Woohyun patted her hand and pecked on her cheek before heading to the door.

Woohyun happily whistled and headed to the door.He put his hand on the doorknob and gave it a light twist.The door opened and Woohyun waited patiently to greet the visitor.

Suddenly,his nose twitched.*This scent,its so familiar.Or,should I say,scents?*.”HIII!!”,6 loud voices bombarded at the entrance .

 

-END-

Everyone should know who they are,right?XD