Chapter 35

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“SURPRISE!”,a loud cheerful voice boomed the living room as soon as Leo mentioned both Hoya and Woohyun’s name.

Leo spunned around to the direction where the voice was and his lips immediately curved into a wide,bright smile.

Hoya and Woohyun was behind him with colorful and various shapes of balloons in their hands.And what was more attracting him was,the huge Pororo balloon that was held by Woohyun.

“WOAHHH!”,Leo squealed excitedly with his feet non stop jumping up in the air.All the sadness he felt earlier fade away immediately as he ran over to both the hyungs side.

“This is for you,Leo ah”,Hoya bend down to match his height with his as he handed him the balloons.”Thank you,hyung!”,Leo chirped as he admired the colorful balloons.

“I am sure you like this the best,aren’t you?”,Woohyun shoved the Pororo balloon abit to the front.”The best!”,Leo put out a thumbs up and took the balloon immediately.

“Seeee!I told you Woohyun was right about that Porkoro thingy!Now we have to hunt for them tonight,we lose the freaking stupid bet.”,Sungjong pouted.”Its Pororo.”,Sunggyu corrected.”How could you,leader?I trusted you on knowing that kid liking.If I know earlier,I wouldn’t have bet on your choice”,Myungsoo grumbled.

“Yessshhhh~~!!I will have free ‘food’ tonight.Remember,I want the freshest blood of all~”,Sungyeol clapped his hands together in glee.

Ji Eun shot her head to his direction when she heard what he was saying.*Freshest blood of all?What the..*,she wondered.”Yah,what are you saying.Blood?Pshh?”,Sunggyu nervously blurted when he noticed Ji Eun’s suspicious stare.

“Hey,why don’t we all take a picture,as memorial?”,Ji Eun suggested as she rubbed the suspicion thoughts away from her mind.

“Picture…?”,Woohyun gulped.*,we won’t appear in pictures.What to do now*.”Yeah,picture.What’s wrong?”,Ji Eun frowned when she noticed the worry look on each the vampires.

“YAY!Leo like pictures!Leo was memorial pictures with hyungs!”,Leo cheered.

Sunggyu quickly exchanged look with Woohyun while the others just looked at Woohyun for help.Ji Eun and Leo would definitely find out about them if they  couldn’t see them in the pictures but they cannot say they don’t want to take it because it would lead to more suspicion.

“I think we should just take the picture.Lets pretend we lost the picture or something after we took it”,Hoya whispered into Woohyun’s ears.Woohyun immediately nodded at his suggestion and Hoya went on to pass the idea to the others.

“YES!PICTURE!”,Sungjong immediately acted that he was excited and Dongwoo ran over to carry Leo on his arms.

Seeing their actions,Ji Eun was a little bit confused,however,she went over to take the camera though.

The vampires sat themselves on the couch as Ji Eun set the timer on the camera.Ji Eun ran over to stand beside Woohyun as she held out a ‘peace’ sign.Everyone shouted ‘cheese’ when the last beep rang,indicating the picture was taken.

--

“Say thank you to hyung and nonna”,Leo’s father urged.”Thank you,nonna and hyung.I had great fun in this few days”,he politely bowed with a smile.

“We have great fun with you too,Leo”,Ji Eun ruffled his hair.Ji Eun’s eyes got a little bit teary as the time of separation got nearer.Eventhough they had spent not long of time together,she still could feel affection towards Leo as if he was his real brother.She was always alone in her family,so,no doubt she would have wanted a sibling of her own.

“Okay,so,the time for returning the child to their real parents had finally come.I hope each of you take great care of the child for this week.Let us give a loud applaud to the parents and children who had been willing to help us with this important assignment”,Mr Park said.

The students in the hall clapped as loud as they can.Finally,they waved the parents and children goodbye.Some cried while some just sent those children off without feeling sad at all,especially Dong Suk.He was utterly annoyed by the kid he was taking care off and had send the kid to his parents within a day.He only picked the kid back on the day he was supposed to send them back itself.

“Bye bye nonna,bye bye hyung!”,Leo kept bidding them goodbye even though his father was leading him farer and farer away from Ji Eun and Woohyun.By the time he disappeared from their sight,Ji Eun was already sobbing.

“Pshh,crying over something like that?”,Dong Suk groaned.Woohyun glared at his words again and Dong Suk scurried off quickly at his intense glare.

“Okay,okay,settle down kids.I hope this assignment would bring much lessons to you guys.And,the report for this assignment would due next Tuesday.I hope each of you would pass up a good report”,Mr Park informed.

The class was dismissed after a small lecture from Mr Park and Ji Eun went back home,feeling down and sad.Woohyun tried to comfort her along the way back but it didn’t much work.

“We are back”,Woohyun muttered.”Did Leo went back safely?”,Dongwoo popped himself in front of them.”Yeah,he did”,Ji Eun sighed.

“Aishh,I am sure gonna miss that kid”,Sungyeol mumbled.”What are we suppose to do now,now that he is not here to play with us?”,Sungjong pouted.

“Don’t you guys need to go to school or something?”,Ji Eun raised her brows at them.

“Errr,school?”,Hoya awkwardly smile.”They are on their break now.”,Woohyun quickly replied.”Break,in the middle of April?”,Ji Eun eyed them suspiciously.

“Yeah,weird school they have”,Woohyun laughed,a little bit too loud.Ji Eun cocked her head to the side in confusion and walked towards her room.She was about to enter her room when she suddenly remembered about something.”Oh ya,where is the picture we took earlier?I promise to send Leo a copy of it”,she looked at all the vampires that were staring at her now with their big round eyes.

 

-END-