Chapter 60

My Hot Vampire Prince

It was hard for Woohyun to break into Ji Eun’s hideout but with the Infinite’s vampires and some reinforcement help, it was possible. Woohyun charged forward, not minding of the obstacles and attacking anyone that was in his way.

Finally, he reached the entrance of a huge door and he did not wait for a second to burst the door open. The first glimpse of his beloved girl was her fearful face. His fist tightened and he let out a growl, promising to send Daehyun to hell in his mind.

‘How did you manage to find out about here?’, for the first time, Daehyun seemed shocked. “You will die in my hands!!!”, Woohyun lunged forward and tackled Daehyun to the ground. Woohyun send countless punch to his face, his eyes glowing bloody red. He never felt so rage and angry before.

Daehyun had no chance to fight back at all. There weren’t any of his vampires to help him because they were all stopped by Woohyun’s cousins and army. By the time Woohyun finished, Daehyun was drowned in his own blood but Woohyun did not stop there.

Woohyun took Daehyun by his neck and grabbed him so that he was kneeling. “Ji Eun, baby, please, close your eyes”, he whispered gently although a few moments ago, he was so in rage. Ji Eun didn’t need to be told twice. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and immediately, she heard a cracking sound and a lifeless body dropped to the ground with a loud thud. She dared not open her eyes because she knew Woohyun definitely had break Daehyun’s neck.

“Everything is ok now. I am here”, she felt the familiar embrace around her and nothing could beat how secure she felt at that moment. She wrapped her arms around Woohyun and snuggled deeply into his chest.

--

With Daehyun being defeated, the Jungs were easily caught as they had lose one of their best vampire. They were all captured and put into the highest security prison in the Vapion country and it can be assured that nobody would see them again because the Jungs were classified as the country’s betrayer.

“I am so sorry and thank you”, Woohyun looked at his cousins apologetically. “Without you guys, I might not see her again”, he took a glimpse at the door where Ji Eun was resting. “You can always count on us”, Hoya winked. Myungsoo snorted, earning a nugde from Sungyeol’s elbow. “Just treat us to the best blood in town”, Sungjong laughed. “Everything is going to be alright”, Dongwoo winced as he finished. He got injured during the fight, making Woohyun feeling even more sorry.

“Go and take a look at the princess before she wakes up”, Sunggyu patted his shoulder. “Princessssss”, Sungyeol emphasized and the boys all laughed, even Myungsoo was smirking. “This guy is only hard on the outside. Look at him, he was the happiest when I said Ji Eun is the princess!”, Sunggyu continued. Before Myungsoo could protest, Sungyeol clamped his hands on his mouth and gestured Woohyun towards the room. “Really guys, I appreciate everything you did”, he looked at his cousins with a small smile before walking towards the room.

--

Ji Eun fiddled with her hands nervously when she heard the door knob twisted. She knew she is going to be interrogated by Woohyun. Once she saw the façade of him, she squeezed her eyes shut and spilled out everything she wanted to say. “I know what you are going to say but please hear from me first. I know I am at the wrong for not telling you about my pregnancy but I was about to when the Jungs attack. Please don’t be angry at me!!”.

There was a moment of silence while Ji Eun still had her eyes close. When she slowly opened her eyes, she was greeted by a pair of warm eyes staring at her intently. “I did not say anything about being angry at you”, he whispered and caressed her cheeks. Ji Eun took a deep breath and stared by into his mesmerizing eyes. “How did you know that I am there?”, she asked curiously.

Woohyun looked down from her eyes to her stomach and smiled. “This little one knows how to protect his mummy already”, he chuckled and brought his hand to place it on her stomach. “He did???”, Ji Eun’s eyes enlarged, disbelief. “Yeah, he was the one that called me and brought me to you. This little precious, our baby”, Woohyun grinned. Hearing Woohyun said ‘our baby’ felt so surreal and warm to Ji Eun. This is it, Woohyun being with her forever and giving birth to his baby. This is everything she wanted.

“I will never leave you. I love you, Ji Eun”, Woohyun wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her so close to him that their nose were touching. “Me too. I love you, Woohyun”, she leaned in even closer until their lips touched.

 

-End-

Not the end yet!!

 

A/N: I can only say I am sorry for not updating again. T.T.

Please comment!!!^^