Chapter 34

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Woohyun felt extremely satisfied and happy.The taste of fresh,warm blood that was gushing down his throat seconds by seconds made his felt so elated.*Is this heaven?Is this paradise?Oh god,Woohyun..how long have it been since you last tasted this good quality ‘food’?*.He would have kept and drinking that delicious red liquid if Ji Eun hadn’t…..

“NAM WOOHYUN!!!”,she screamed so loudly that some of the passerby stopped to examine what had happened.Woohyun’s eyes flung opened instantly but his lips never left his favorite spot(Leo’s wounded knees)

Leo looked at him with his widened big eyes that couldn’t be anymore bigger and the kids that were playing with Leo earlier were all staring at Woohyun with their mouth gaped opened.

It took a few seconds for Woohyun to finally realized his where was him and what he was doing.He felt his heart hammering harder and harder in his chest but there was one thing that was making him felt more perplexing.His lips still chose not to leave his favorite spot.His vampire side still hadn’t had enough.*I need more,Woohyun*,he could hear the other side of him kept saying in his brain.

“What do you think you are doing?!”,Ji Eun forcefully pulled him away from Leo.Woohyun turned to look at her and a part of him was glad that this woman pulled him away,or else,he wouldn’t have known what he would have done.

Ji Eun stared at him with her eyes wide opened too when she noticed those blood stain on his lips.”Are you drinking Leo’s blood?”,she gasped.The moment she finished her words,the children started to scream as if they had just seen a ghost and Leo crawled to hide inside the toy house.

“What are you saying?”,Woohyun laughed nervously.Ji Eun gasped even louder when she saw his teeth slightly red,making it more obvious that he definitely drank some.

Woohyun quickly pushed himself off the ground and laughed as cheerful as he can.”Hyung is just playing,Leo!Grrr,see,I just wanted to scare you”,he beamed,abit too widely.

Leo and the other children still weren’t convinced.Leo hugged his knees to his chest closer and he almost started to cry again.”Come on,Leo.I am just playing.Really.Ask Ji Eun nonna!”,Woohyun looked at Ji Eun for help.

Ji Eun was beyond shocked that she didn’t know what to say at that moment.But when she saw how scare and afraid Leo was,she nodded.”Yeah,Leo.I am sure hyung is just playing.See,nonna is still standing here”,she tried her best to smile.

Now that Ji Eun had spoken,Leo felt more convinced.He crawled out from his hideout and went over to hug Woohyun’s leg.”Hehehe,hyung isn’t scary at all!Leo isn’t afraid!”,he giggled.Woohyun quickly wiped those red stains away from his lips with the back of his hand when he made sure Leo wasn’t looking.”Come on,let’s go fix your wound and get back home to see the others”,he smiled and took Leo out from the playground.

Ji Eun on the other side was biting on her thumb with a deep frown.She definitely wasn’t convinced that Woohyun was just playing and her suspicion rised when she noticed how Woohyun kept eyeing Leo’s wound even though it wasn’t obvious.”Something..is wrong”,she whispered.

--

Ever since the trip to Pororo Land,Ji Eun acted differently in front of Woohyun and even to his cousins.She observed every of their actions and behavior closely.Moreover,when Leo got closer to any of them,she would be extra cautious and pulled Leo away from them when they played together a little bit too ‘intimately’,according to her.

Woohyun did notice something wrong with her but he didn’t dare to ask why.He knew it had something to do with the incident in Pororo Land but didn’t he had already convinced her?

And,it was finally the time where Leo had to go back to where he belong.That particular day was quite moody as everyone knew that the little bright kid that brought laughter to the house was going to leave soon.

“Hey,kid”,Dongwoo ruffled Leo’s hair and smiled.”Hyung”,Leo forced out a small smile.As much as he wished to go back to his father,he was really sad to know that he wouldn’t have seven big hyungs to be playing with him now.Correction,six big hyungs because Myungsoo was just trying to scare him each time he got near to him.

“Leo?Did you make sure to bring everything?”,Ji Eun came out from her room with a bag of luggage.”Yeah”,he replied and gave his Pororo doll a squeeze.He looked around the small but warm house for a moment.*I would definitely miss hyungs and nonna*.

“Leooooo~~~!!!”,Sungjong suddenly came out of nowhere and bear hugged Leo.”I am going to miss you so muchhhhhh!!”,he snuggled his cheeks with his.”Gehehehe,hyung.Its tickling me!”,Leo giggled.

“Aish,this kid”,Sunggyu pulled Sungjong away from him.”We will miss you,Leo”,Sunggyu gave him a fatherly smile.”I will miss you hyungs too”,he started to get teary.

“Hey,what did we said earlier?No crying right?Real man don’t cry!”,Sungyeol puffed his chest out and hit on it a little bit too hard,causing himself to cough.The rest of them burst out in laughter.

“Where is Hoya hyung and Woohyun hyung?”,Leo looked around the house.The Infinite vampires exchanged  mischievous smirk with each other before wriggling their eyebrows playfully to him.

 

-END-