Chapter 6

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

It had been quite a few days WooHyun stayed together with Ji Eun,which means,it had been days he didn’t get to drink.His stomach was grumbling and it felt so empty that he was about to go mad.

He was usually asleep in the morning and only woke up at night.But this time,he was feeling too uncomfortable that he woke up even before the sun set.He knew he must get fed soon or else he would lose his control when he started to fed.He would even killed that person if its possible.

He got out from his room with his arms around his stomach.He managed to drag himself into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.Just then,a familiar scent entered his nose.””,he cursed and dashed into his room as fast as possible.He dropped himself flat on the stomach on the bed and groaned in his pillow.”I forgotten her scent is all around the house!”,he shouted.Now,his hunger was getting worst.He felt like his stomach was making a  complicated puzzle inside and his whole body was burning.

“I cant do this anymore,I need to feed.Now”,he said to himself.He pulled out his hoodie and put it over him before running out from the house to find his 1st victim.

--

The bar was full with people since it was the weekends.Ji Eun ran back and forth, fulfilling  every customer needs.”I need a bottle of beer here!”,a customer hollered.

“Coming!”,Ji Eun ran to the bar and get the beer.”One bottle of beer”,she smiled and put it on the table.She was ready to leave the table when suddenly the man pulled her wrist.She stumbled backwards due to the impact and almost fell down on him.

“Where do you think you are going?Accompany us for a drink,don’t you think this is a good idea,guys?”,the man laughed out loud as he looked at his friends.

*Argh,these erts*.”I am sorry I cant,I have to work”,Ji Eun politely declined and tried to released her wrist from his grasp.

“Come on,don’t give me this innocent excuses.You people work at a bar.There is no need to act like this”,the man spat and continued laughing.

“I seriously have to work.Please let your hands off mine”,Ji Eun insisted with a stern look.*Who are they to judge me?*.

“Fiery,I like”,the man laughed even louder with his friends.He was about to pull her towards him when suddenly Mr.Jung came out of nowhere and stopped him.

“I am sorry,sir.My worker here seriously need to work.Look at the people here”,Mr.Jung politely say and pulled Ji Eun’s wrist away from him.He mouthed ‘Go’ to Ji Eun and she mouthed back ‘thank you’.

Ji Eun sighed in relief and ran back to the bar counter.”These ahjussi really don’t have any manner!”,Sungmi shook her head disapprovingly.Ji Eun just chuckled and continue to work.

--

Work ended moments later and Ji Eun prepared herself to go back home.She waved goodbye to her colleague and thanked Mr.Jung for saving her.”No problem.Be careful on your way back”,Mr Jung smiled.

“I will!Goodbye!”,she waved and go off.Ji Eun put her hands into her pocket as she walked on the street.It was extra cold today as the temperature decreased until -20 celcius.She looked around and noticed a lot of Christmas decoration on the street.”Wahhh,so pretty”,her eyes sparkled.

She was enjoying the pretty view when someone pulled her roughly into a dark alley.”Yah-“,she opened to protest but was covered by the latter.Her eyes widened when she noticed it was the ahjussi from the bar.His face was flushed red and Ji Eun was sure that he is drunk.

“Heh..you are lucky that your boss is there just now”,he smirked.”You know..you look so hot”,he blew air in her ear.

Ji Eun was utterly disgusted.She struggled but the latter was holding onto her too strong.Fear started to build in her.She was afraid.The man started to touch her thighs that was covered by her jeans.”I will be gentle”,the man whispered.

Hot tears started to stream in her eyes.*Haraboji,save me*.

“Let her go”,a voice hissed.

 

-End-