Chapter 45

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Woohyun entered his room after the fail debate regarding his return to the human world with his father.He shut the door and scrutinized his room.It had been quite sometime since he returned to his room,but why didn’t he miss it at all..?The home feeling wasn’t there anymore and all he could think about was snuggling with Ji Eun on the couch in his human house.

His thoughts wandered to Jung Daehyun instantly.*How can I protect her when I can’t even leave this place?!*,he grew frustrated as he punched the wall beside him.The wall creaked due to the impact and some dust fell to the ground.*What can I do?!*,he raked his fingers into his hair.

*Knock knock knock*,the sudden loud banging on his door snap his thoughts away.”Woohyun!Woohyun!”,Hoya called.”Open the door!Hurry!”.Woohyun immediately walked over and opened the door as told.Once the door opened,Woohyun’s eyes widened when he saw the perplexed look on Hoya’s face.His face was pale and cold sweats were running down his cheeks.”The Jung’s,they are in the audience room”.

Woohyun didn’t need to respond to his question at all as he dashed towards the audience room.He stopped in front of the audience room and immediately looked into it.As expected,the Jung’s were in the room with his nervous looking father.

“Father”,Woohyun strolled into the room confidently.”Now,now.The prince is back already?”,an annoying voice spoke.Woohyun really felt like breaking his neck at that moment.”I thought he had escaped to the human world to be a scardy cat!”,the voice guffawed.

“At least I am still regarded as a prince,Jung Daejun.Unlike someone who wanted to be one,but can’t”,Woohyun murmured the last sentence and took his seat next to his father.”Why,you-!”,Daejun stood up and wanted to run towards Woohyun when a hand held him down.”Daejun,behave”,the latter hissed.”Appa,but him-“.”I said,behave”.Daejun immediately sat down when he realized his father’s eyes grew wild red.

“Now,stop all this commotion in front of the king.What do you want from us,Jung Daegun?”,Woohyun looked at the head of the Jung family.Daegun snickered and stood up from his seat before bowing towards the king.”I have a proposal to present,Your Majesty”,he smirked and Woohyun knew that smirk definitely shows nothing good.

--

Ji Eun happily packed the things she bought for her grandfather’s anniversary prayers.When she put the bottle of soju into her bag,she couldn’t help but giggle when the memories of Woohyun putting the soju into the kimchi stew and made Leo drunk.”How can he be so dense and don’t know how to differentiate between water and alcohol?”,she smiled.

She put on a coat and boots when she saw Woohyun’s sandals beside hers.”I really missed you.Please come back soon,Woohyun”,she sighed and exited her house.

Ji Eun took a bus to the graveyard where her grandfather’s grave were located.The sky was quite dark that day and Ji Eun knew it would rain anytime soon.Ji Eun then quickly hurried to buy some fresh flowers before heading to her grandfather’s grave.

“Anyonghaeseyo haraboji”,she gave a quick bow and pulled out some weeds that grew around the grave.”I am here again.Its been quite sometime since I visited you right?”,she smiled and began putting the offerings she brought.

“Well,I am abit busy these days and…I got a boyfriend,haraboji”,she grew red at her last sentence.”He is a very nice guy,haraboji.If you were to see him,you would like him.I just..knew you will like him.I will bring him here to meet you when I have chance,okay?”,Ji Eun grinned.

“There,there.All the things you like.And not to forget,soju!Your favorite!”,she giggled and put out the green bottle just right above the dried squid.”Ahh,the weather is pretty bad today,huh haraboji?”,she eyed the dark sky.

Suddenly,Ji Eun heard some rustling sound in the bushes.Her head jerked towards that direction immediately and she could felt fear growing a little in her.”Who-s,whos the-there”,she swallowed hard.The rustling continued,this time,louder.

“Who’s there!”,she shouted and grabbed her backpack,ready to make a run if anything really happened.The mysterious person who was hiding in the bushes made his appearance right after.Ji Eun grew relaxed a little bit when she saw who it was.But what she didn’t know was,that person was more dangerous than anyone else.”Daehyun?What are you doing here?”,she asked,smiling.

 

-END-

Comments.T,T