Chapter 33

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

If you thought horror movies are scary,think again.Maybe for you,YES.But for our vampire prince Woohyun,he would have rather to stay in a room and watched any horror movies you asked him too than coming to Pororo World.The reason was as simple as pea,those screaming kids.

Woohyun thought Pororo World would maybe be a place where all human kids played with each other peacefully and cutely.But when he finally bought the entry tickets and stepped his foot into the amusement park,he knew he was wrong.

Children in various ages were running around the place,screaming,squealing and shouting.Some were even chasing and hitting the dressed up Pororo costume man that was actually ‘meant’ to entertain the kids.

Woohyun’s palms began to sweat and he found himself gulping more than usual.He secretly glanced at Leo who was beside him and he found himself imagining Leo acting like the kids there.But luckily,he didn’t.Leo stood still at his position with his hands still around Ji Eun and Woohyun’s hands quietly.His eyes were twinkling in excitement when he saw the place that was decorated with his favourite cartoon character,Pororo.

Woohyun softened and actually felt relieved that this kid wasn’t like the others.”Don’t you want to play?”,he asked.”Yes.Hyung and nonna would play with Leo right?”,he smiled widely at the both of them.”Of course,Leo.Let’s go”,Ji Eun smiled back and leaded them into the park.

Woohyun was very cautious of his surrounding as he noticed himself slightly disturbed by the scent of fresh red blood all around him.He wasn’t used being around with too many humans,especially when children have much strong,fresh scented blood from adults,not to mention tastier.

Ji Eun first brought them to the small theatre where there would be daily performances by the staff that would dressed themselves up in Pororo cartoon characters and performed a sing along session with the children.

Leo was already excited when they found a seat near the stage that he couldn’t sit still on his seat.When the show started,he was jumping up and down while singing along with the song played.

“The show was awesome right?”,Ji Eun laughed and ruffled Leo’s hair.”Yes!I didn’t know Pororo is so huge!”,he opened his arms widely,emphasizing the dressed up Pororo.Woohyun just chuckled at how cute he was.

After that,they went for a few rides and Woohyun even bought Leo a Pororo plushie in the souvenir store.They had a short break for drinks in the Pororo café before heading to their last place of the day,the Pororo Playground.

Leo dashed into the playground and played along with a few other kids while Ji Eun and Woohyun just watched him from the side.”He is so adorable right?”,Ji Eun cooed and rested her elbows on the railings while resting her chin on both her palms.

Woohyun who was watching Leo turned to face her to answer her question.When he saw her complexion from the side,his heart skipped a beat.”I found you more adorable”,he replied unintentionally.He was too preoccupied staring at her till he didn’t know what he had replied.

“Wh-what?”,Ji Eun’s eyes widened.*He didn’t just say what I thought he did right?*.She grew nervous and her cheeks started to blush.Rather than feeling shy,she was more to feeling happy.She could felt Woohyun’s intense stare on her even though she wasn’t looking.

Woohyun started to lean closer to her cheeks and his heartbeat raced faster.It was as if he was mystified and at that moment,he just wanted to show her what he felt.Before he could do what he wanted too,Leo suddenly cried in pain.Woohyun snapped out of his mystified state and directed his attention to Leo.

Ji Eun was already running to him on the other side to check on him.Woohyun who was a little bit late,joined her seconds later.Leo was clutching onto his bleeding knees while crying.It seems that he had fell down while playing.

“Are you okay,Leo?”,Ji Eun asked worriedly.”It hurts,nonna”,he sniffled.”Here,let me see”,Ji Eun gently withdraw his hands away from his knees to check on the wound.

The moment Woohyun saw the red blood that were coming out from Leo’s wound,his vampire instinct reacted.He felt his fangs responding and his throat grew dry.Oh no,he really needs to feed now.

Without any sign of warning,Woohyun pushed Ji Eun away a little bit too hard and started to on Leo’s blood through the wound like a hungry wild beast.

 

-END-