Chapter 16

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Woohyun turned the shower tap on and warm water droplets splashed onto his body.He run his fingers into his hair and raised his face up to meet the warm water.His stomach was grumbling as if there was a workshop working in there and he clenched his fist tightly.”Oh god,I am so hungry”,he muttered as he dried his hair with a piece of towel.He slipped into his black sleeveless sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants before exiting the washroom.

Ji Eun switched the television on and boringly flicked through each channel.It was Wednesday and there weren’t any interesting program showing right then.Furthermore,she wasn’t needed in the pub today,so Mr Jung had asked her to stay at home and rest.”Aigoo,this is so boring”,she sighed.

The sound of the toilet unlocking made her perked her head up to that direction immediately.Ji Eun just gulped at the sight infront of her.Woohyun looked extremely y with his hair wet as few water droplets slowly slid down from his cheek to his neck.His arms muscle was so obvious and nicely built that Ji Eun couldn’t help but just stare at it.She..had some fond towards boy’s arm muscles you see.

“Is there something on my face?”,Woohyun continued drying his hair.”No-nothing”,she quickly looked away.*ert,ert!You are getting worst each day,Lee Ji Eun!*.Woohyun put his towel away and slid his sweatshirt hood on,ready to hunt for his dinner.

Ji Eun noticed him going out and quickly asked”,Where are you going?”.Woohyun was slightly taken aback at her question but remained expressionless.”Erm..dinner”,he replied.At the word dinner,Ji Eun’s face brightened.”Dinner?Can I join?”,she skipped right out from her seat and looked at him with her big round eyes.”No.I prefer eating alo-“.”Ooo,come on!Its much more fun with two people around!”,Ji Eun cut his words away and went to pull his hand instead.”He-hey”,Woohyun gasped.*Nam Woohyun!You are the vampire prince!Why are you kept being pulled by a human girl merely!*,Woohyun mentally face palmed himself.

Ji Eun brought him to the eatery near their house and happily entered the eatery.”Let’s order!”,she chirped and began to look through the menu.Woohyun smacked his palm on his forehead and sighed.”What in the world I had done”,he murmured.”What?”,Ji Eun asked when she saw his lips moving.”Nothing”,he muttered.*You just ruined my chance of getting feed.God,I am extremely thirsty.I need blood*.

Woohyun’s throat felt so dry and whenever he looked at someone,his gaze landed on their neck.Oh,how he wished to dig his fangs into their neck and have a taste of their sweet blood.He looked at Ji Eun and gulped.Her neck looked particularly tempting that moment and her scent was beginning to disturb his nose bud again.”Blood”,he whispered.

He was about to lose control when noticed something outside the window.Or rather,someone.

“Gyu,gyu!Look at the tall buildings.Woahhhh”,Sungyeol gasped,amused by the sight he was seeing.”There are so many humans on the street”,Dongwoo his bottom lips excitedly.”Everything feel so nice here,and its so cold that I loved it so much”,Hoya,whos speciality was ice,beamed.”Argh”,Myungsoo grumbled in annoyance.He hated everything in the human world and since he had the power of fire,he hated the cold more.”That thing looks so nice!”,Sungjong pointed to the cotton candy that was out for sale in the street.

”Guys,you should lower down your voice.People are looking at us,in a weird way already”,Sunggyu shushed them down.His words were indeed true.The humans on the street was staring at them as if they were crazy and a few girls giggled when they noticed how good looking were them despite their silliness.”I am so hungry already”,Sungjong pouted.”Let’s go hunting”,Myungsoo bluntly suggested.

“Hey!Are you guys stupid,or what?”,Sungyeol rolled his eyes.”We don’t go hunting here”,he continued.Myungsoo started to fight back with his so called vampire theory and Sunggyu had to stop them with his hands.Sungjong looked around the street and sighed.

But soon,his face was filled with excitement when he saw someone.”Oh my god!Guys!IIts Woohyun!!!!!!”,he shouted happily as he pointed his fingers to the eatery where Woohyun was.Myungsoo and Sungyeol stopped their arguments immediately and looked at the direction where Sungjong was looking.

Woohyun’s eyes enlarged when he noticed them too and he quickly shrunk into his seat.*,!Why are they here!*.Ji Eun tilt her head to the side,curiousity filled her mind when she saw Woohyun’s behavior.

“Why is he with a human girl?”,Sunggyu frowned.”I guess..we need to find out”,Dongwoo winked and began to walk to the eatery.

 

-end-