Chapter 26

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Woah,wooo,aaahh”,gasp were the only thing can be heard in Ji Eun’s house.Ji Eun played with her fingers nervously and looked at Leo worriedly.

Leo was surrounded by the 6 vampires and they couldn’t keep their eyes off him.Now,they knew what a toddler looked like.Leo bit his lips and looked at each of the weird hyungs.

Woohyun had his back leaned on the wall as he observed his cousins odd behavior.”He is..so damn adorable!”,Sungjong poked Leo’s cheek,making Leo to flinch a little at the cold contact of Sungjong’s fingers.

“He smells fresh”,Myungsoo sniffed and smirked.”Fresh?”,Ji Eun blinked.But Hoya’s loud exclaimation made her question unanswered.”WOAHHHHH,I DIDN’T KNOW A KID’S CHEEK IS SO BUBBLY”,he started to cup Leo’s cheeks,making Leo’s lips puckered out.

“Eeeek!He is damn cute!”,Sungyeol swooned.Leo’s eyes started to brim in tears.He pushed Hoya’s hands away from his face and ran to Ji Eun.He looked up at her with a pout.”Hyungs are so scary”,he said,almost sobbing.*Oh..that cute face*.

Ji Eun bent down to his height and pulled him into her embrace.”Hyungs are just being friendly.You like to play with hyungs right?”,she soothingly rubbed his back.”My cheeks hurt,nonna”,he sobbed.Ji Eun pulled him away and kissed both his cheeks.”Now its better?”,Ji Eun giggled.Leo immediately brightened up with a smile.

Dongwoo came over and patted his head.”Hello.My name is Dongwoo”,he waved.Leo just blinked at his sudden greet.”Arent you suppose to say hi back to hyung?”,Ji Eun lightly pushed him forward.

“Anyonghaseyo”,he bowed a little.”Aigooo,so cutee”,Dongwoo cooed and carried him into his arms.Woohyun blinked and his lips parted in surprise,unable to believe that Dongwoo was actually carrying a kid in his arms.*How could he get close to him so fast*.

Dongwoo threw Leo up into the air gently and caught him back.Leo giggled and soon,his laughter started to fill the room.Hoya walked over and clapped his hands together,wanted to carry Leo but Leo backed away a little.He was still a little bit afraid of him.”I am sorry about earlier.You were just too cute.Would you..forgive me?”,Hoya flashed him an innocent smile.

Looking at his smile,Leo gladly went over to his embrace.”Eek!I want to carry him too!”,Sungjong and Sungyeol both squealed.Myungsoo just chortled and walked away into the toilet.”What’s his name?”,Sunggyu excitedly asked and lightly pinched Leo’s cheeks .

“My name is Leo William Recipons!”,Leo punched his fist in the air.”Woahhh,your name sound so cool!”,Sungyeol clapped,amused.”Your name is like a vampire king in the western area”,Sungjong blurted.

“Vampire?”,Leo innocently tilted his head to the side.Ji Eun frowned.*Why are they mentioning scary myth to him.He is going to have a nightmare*.”Ya,they are really super cool,unlike our own ki-“,Sungjong’s mouth were immediately cupped by Hoya.”Too much information,again”,Hoya awkwardly laughed.

“Leo,come to nonna,you want to have some tea break?Your father told me you like to eat crossaints!”,Ji Eun asked.”Sure!Crossaints are the best!”,Leo beamed.”Let’s go down to the bakery together”,Ji Eun looked at all the vampires and Woohyun.

They looked out to the window.30 minutes before the sun set.”Errr.”,Sungjong bit his lips.”They will go”,Woohyun suddenly spoke,making all the vampires to look at him,shocked.*What is Woohyun thinking!He know we can’t meet the sun directly!*,Sunggyu frowned.

“The bakery is just a few miles away from here.They definitely would like to go”,Woohyun sweetly smiled.”Let’s go!”,Leo tugged onto Dongwoo’s and Sunggyu sleeves.”Put on a coat,Leo.It would be cold”,Ji Eun gestured Leo to go over to her.

She took out a mini trench coat from Leo’s luggage and put over him.”Adorable”,Ji Eun complimented and Leo smiled back gratefully.”Let’s go!”,Ji Eun held onto his hands and walked towards the door.

The vampires looked at each other and Sunggyu glared at the mischievous Woohyun.Woohyun just gave them an innocent smile and followed Ji Eun and Leo.”What are we going to do,old Gyu”,Sungjong frantically shook the elder’s shoulder.

 

-End-

I have a new fan fic!I know I have 3 in my hands but this idea just came into my mind and I cant stop but to go for the 'start writing button'.

Please check it out!^^.Its a WoohyunxIuxDaehyun fic!INFINITE AND BAP!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/292739/although-you-didn-t-know-infinite-iusinger-romance-woohyun-bap-daehyun-iuwoohyun