Chapter 17

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun was happily slurping in her bowl of noodles when Woohyun grabbed her hands suddenly.”Let’s go”,he said and stood up,still holding onto her hands.”But,but I haven’t finish my noodles yet”,she pouted and looked at her noodles longingly.She had just started on her bowl of noodles and Grandpa Song had once taught her that its not good to waste food.

“Just go,we can come for another bowl later okay?”,Woohyun said,flustered.He would has left her there if he can,but he knew the Infinite vampires had already saw her with him.Who knows what might happen to her if the vampires take her?”Its not good to waste food you know”,Ji Eun frowned,still not wanting to go.

Woohyun looked out to the window and noticed the vampires were just a few meters away from the eatery.Out of frustration,Woohyun walked over to Ji Eun side and plunged her onto his shoulder like a sack of potato.”Hey!Let me go!People are looking!”,Ji Eun blushed and hit Woohyun’s back.”Argh,just keep quiet!”,Woohyun groaned.Ji Eun immediately kept shut when she noticed the frustrated tone in his words.Customers who were in the eatery started to whisper when they saw Ji Eun and Woohyun.Ji Eun kept her face down,facing Woohyun’s back,not even wanting to raise her head up.

Woohyun escaped out from the eatery with his ultimate speed.He glanced to his right and saw Sungjong pointing at him.The vampires started to increase their speed when they noticed Woohyun running away.Woohyun,in just a split of seconds,dashed to his left.He was running so fast that the people on the street barely saw his feet moving.

Ji Eun was the one in shock the most.*How could an ordinary human run this fast!*,she thought in awe.Her body rocked up and down on his shoulder and she felt like vomiting just by looking at the shops they had just ran passed.In just a few minutes,they reached their home.Woohyun unlocked the door impatiently and ran into the house,with Ji Eun still on his shoulder.

“Can you let me down now?”,Ji Eun sickly asked.”Oh”,he gently placed her down on the marbled floor.Ji Eun had never felt this happy to have her feet on the ground before.She clutched onto her thumping hard due to her nervousness and her legs shivered.”Why did you do that for”,she asked,still clutching onto her heart.

Ji Eun then raised her head up to meet Woohyun’s face.She gasped when she noticed Woohyun was not even panting nor his face shown any sign of tiredness.An ordinary human would had sweat and pant if they ran this fast,not to mention,that long distance.”Arent you tired?You ran so fast,why didn’t you even sweat a bit”,she furrowed her eyebrows and leaned closer to examine his face.

Woohyun quickly took a step back and pretended to wipe some sweats off his forehead.”Phew,I am DEAD tired”,he acted and even bent down to massage his knees.”How can you run this fast?A normal human wouldn’t be able to run this fast”,she stepped forward and looked into his eyes.

“Uhhhh,I am an athlete in my old school”,he responded.*Damn,Nam Woohyun,you are so damn smart!*.”Hmm?You are an athlete?A runner?”,Ji Eun started to believe his words.”Hm”,he nodded.”Wahhhh”,she blinked her eyes.”Its so amazing you could run this fast!If I just have your speed,I would be able to come home faster and even not to be late for work!”,she said,amused.

“Err,yeah.I guess I will go to bed now.Here,this is the money for the noodles just now.I am sorry you didn’t get to finish the noodles earlier.Good night!”,Woohyun handed her some cash and ran into his room.”Hey!You haven’t tell me why are you rushing back home!”,she pouted.

Woohyun had his back leaned on the door and sighed.”That is such a close one.She must not find out what am I or she will definitely freaked out!”,he muttered.*GRRRR*,his stomach grumbled.”Dang!I need to get feed!Aish,those stupid cousins.I would be able to feed if they weren’t there just now!Speaking of that,why are they here?I cant let them find me here”,Woohyun raised his brow,deep in his thoughts.

 

-end-

Thanks for the comments and subscribess!