Chapter 10

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

There were tons of people on the street by the time Ji Eun and Woohyun stepped out from their house.Couples cuddled together closely as they admired the snows while kids squealed happily,playing with the snows that had already began to pill up.

Ji Eun was still holding onto Woohyun’s wrist,which she herself didn’t even notice.Woohyun awkwardly cleared his throat when he felt her small warm hand on his wrist.But Ji Eun was too immersed in admiring the snow.Woohyun tried to shake her hand away but Ji Eun just tugged on it without having any intention to release his wrist at all.He tried doing it again and Ji Eun turned to look at him.He thought she finally would let go but he was wrong.

Ji Eun moved her hand to hold his hand instead.Her small hand only managed to wrap four of his fingers and his pinky was left dangling alone.*Thump*,his heart raced the moment he felt her hand enclosed his fingers.”Let’s play in the snow!”,she gave him an eye smile.He could feel her smiling brightly even though her face was almost covered by her thick scarf.

Ji Eun pulled him to the area where the snow mostly piled up and she began to throw the snow up in the air.The snow fell back down and some of the flakes landed on her hair and her nose.Woohyun stared at her playing the snow in awe.*She looked..like an angel*.”What the?Nam WooHyun,are you stupid?Do you even know how does an angel look like?”,he scolded himself.

*Thud*,a snowball landed on his chest.He looked up to see Ji Eun looking at him with a mischievous grin.She bent down to make another snowball and Woohyun who was still blur just let his gaze followed Ji Eun.*Thud*,Ji Eun threw him another snowball,this time,right on his face.Woohyun squeezed his eyes shut but he could hear Ji Eun bursting out,laughing.

*Declaration of war*.The moment he opened his eyes,Ji Eun gulped.Woohyun make a big snowball and immediately chased her after he finished making it.Ji Eun ran for her life as fast as she could but Woohyun managed to chase her down.He directed the snowball accurately towards Ji Eun and threw it with all his strength.Ji Eun dropped to the ground flat due to the impact.”Ouch”,she winced.*How can he threw it at me so hard*,she thought,almost crying because it was hurting her so much.Her whole body ache so much that she didn’t know where it hurts her the most.

 **,Woohyun ran to her side when he noticed tears in her eyes.*I forgotten she is an ordinary human*.”Are you okay?”,he worriedly looked at her.”No,I am not”,she sobbed.*She is crying.Damn you,Woohyun*.For some reason,he hated her tears.Moreover,this time,it was cause by him.”I am sorry,I don’t mean to throw it so hard”,he reached out his hands to wipe her tears.Ji Eun froze the moment his thumbs came contact with her cheeks.Woohyun was staring at her intensely and Ji Eun just felt herself falling deeper into his eyes.

When it seems like forever,Woohyun snapped out of his daze when he remembered about the kiss in the morning.He secretly eyed her lips that were slightly parted.*If I could just taste that lips now*.Woohyun realized what he was thinking and he quickly withdraw his thumbs away and stood up.He felt himself getting weirder with all these crazy thoughts he had in his mind.”Ahem,you are not hurt right?”,he let out a fake cough.

“Oh.Nope”,Ji Eun stood up and brushed the snow away from her knees.Awkward visited them once again and both of them fell into silence.”You hungry?”,Ji Eun managed to come out with this even though she was blushing.”Err,yeah”,Woohyun replied.”Let’s..go for some breakfast,maybe?”,Ji Eun let out an awkward laugh.”Sure”,Woohyun replied and started to walk.

Ji Eun stared at his back view and her heart reacted immediately.*I am not..felling for him,right?*

 

-End-

Sorry for making the chapters so boring.:(