Chapter 1

My Hot Vampire Prince

It was raining heavily that morning.WooHyun laid in his coffin,deep in his thoughts.He doesn’t like rainy days because it means he had to be in the palace the whole day.

*Knock knock*.”Prince WooHyun,the king wish to see you in the lounge”,the maids politely knocked on his coffin.WooHyun squeezed his eyes shut,annoyed.Yes,our handsome,aegyo WooHyun is the prince of the vampire country.The maid uncovered the coffin lid and WooHyun flung out from his comfy bed.He sighed and gulped down the glass of fresh blood offered by the maids before heading to the lounge.

“Father”,he bowed respectfully to the King.*Aish,he is going to make me do something boring again*.

“Son,you are to represent me to go for a meeting with the Ministry of Vapions”,the King commanded.*Bingo,got it right*.

WooHyun just nod and excused himself to his room.He knew he couldn’t say anything to reject his father’s words or his father would nag him like,”You are the prince of the Vapion’s”.”If I died,you would be doing this too,why don’t practice now?”.”You are already a grown up,WooHyun ah.Think maturely”.

Truthfully said,the vampires lead almost the same life as the humans.The thing that differs them with the humans were just the way they feed and the powers they have.Speaking about powers,the royal family blood vampires always have the greatest and the most powerful powers among the vampires.And not to left out our handsome prince,WooHyun.WooHyun had almost any power you could think of and his special ability was his speed and he is immune to the sun.No one in the Vapion country could compare to his speed and he is the only one who can move freely in the sun and that’s what makes him special.

But his powers were not the things WooHyun wanted.He wants something that anyone else had,freedom.Being the prince,ever since he was born,he is being protected 24/7 and he never gone outside the palace unless he really needs too.

WooHyun looked out from the small window in his room envily.The Vapion country was located somewhere deep on earth which was protected by a layer of shield which makes their country invisible to the humans and sunlights.Kids and teenagers were running around the village and how WooHyun wished he was one of them.

He tuned on the television boringly until a news interest him.It was about the human world.The Vapion’s country always have some source about the human world to keep them aware what the humans were doing.The show WooHyun’s watching was about entertainment in the human world.Being the mischievous and playful prince he was,he was attracted to the show.The show ended pretty quickly and a huge lump of disappointment filled his heart.Just then,an evil crazy plan formed in his mind.He smirked and prayed hard that his plan would worked.

--

Ji Eun eyes flung opened when her  Doraemon alarm clock rang.She rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked out from the window.Its raining and and a layer of fog formed on her window due to the temperature.She drew a heart shape on it and smiled.”Good morning,haraboji”,she smiled and looked at the heart warming picture of her hugging her beloved grandfather.

She prepared herself for school and quickly gulped down a glass of milk.”Goodbye haraboji,Fighting!”,she smiled and locked her house door safely.The picture of her grandfather hanging on the wall just kept his smiling face.

Ji Eun went through a hard day in school.She was used to it because her parents had passed away since she was 4 and people often called her orphan.But nothing would hurt her for she had her grandfather with her.Grandpa Lee was a kind,strict and warm man.He had offered to take care of Ji Eun and when I say take care,it means with lots of love.He had educate her to be a sensible,kind,sweet girl and he was proud to say she was his granddaughter.

About 2 years ago,Grandpa Lee was endorsed with cancer.He had fought with it for about 1 year but he still hadn’t show any sign of curing.So,he gave up in order he could spend more time with Ji Eun rather than doing useless therapy that wouldn’t help him.He used up his remaining time,doing and earning any possible money that would help Ji Eun after he was gone.When he heaved his last breath,Ji Eun was by his side,holding his hands tightly.Grandpa Lee couldn’t asked for anything better anymore.He had died with a smile permanently plastered on his face.

After Grandpa Lee died,Ji Eun was teased with more and more hurtful words.Some even said she brings bad luck to her whole family and that’s the reason why she is alone.She often went back home and cry till her eyes swell like a panda.But whenever she cried,she always felt a warm figure around her,as if her grandfather is back to comfort her.And that’s what had been keeping her strong.

Just like any other day,she swallowed back her tears in school and only bursting it out at her home.She cried and cried while hugging onto the picture of her and her grandfather.”Haraboji..I missed you so much”,she sobbed.

Despite she being in this situation,Ji Eun wouldn’t know,tomorrow would be the day that would changed her life forever.

 

-End-

1st chappie.Give me some opinions and comments!:D