Chapter 7

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

WooHyun had wandered around the dark alley several times to find his victims.He attacked a man earlier and he wasn’t able to feed on his blood because he had a bad blood.That man smoked and drank and WooHyun couldn’t make himself to drink some dirty blood just because he was hungry.Afterall,he was from the royal family.He always had the best blood and everything was always prepared for him.This is the only part he hated for leaving the palace.

He finally found a victim which was a very skinny girl and she looked as if she was dead.WooHyun went over and hypnotized her with his mesmerizing eyes,making the girl lose conscious in seconds.He immediately cut a thin line on the girl’s wrist using his sharp fingernails and on the blood like a kid.He had to be careful not to sank his fangs into the girl’s flesh,or she would definitely end up as a half vampire.

WooHyun was forced to let go of the girl when his instinct told him that he couldn’t drink anymore from the girl or she will just be good as dead.He let go of the girl reluctantly and fled away from the scene as fast as possible.

Moments later,he found another dark alley and he immediately went into the alley to search for his next victim.WooHyun hid himself well behind a stack of boxes and scanned the area for his next victim.The blood he fed on earlier had make him felt a little more energized and he felt his power getting stronger again.

Time passed but still no one walked into the alley.”So hungry”,he pouted and rubbed his nearly empty stomach.”Eh?”,he sniffed in the familiar scent again.”Is she somewhere here?”,he immediately recognize Ji Eun’s scent.Its not impossible since her scent was special and WooHyun couldn’t forget it ever since he smelled it the first time.He stood up and started to walk towards the scent.

“Please don’t”,he heard someone pleaded as he walked deeper into the alley.He fastened his pace,particularly running when he found a man harassing a familiar figure.It was already night time and it would be hard for a normal human to even see in the dark alley but WooHyun was a vampire.He immediately recognize the figure and his heart felt very uncomfortable to see someone treating Ji Eun this way.He had the urge..to protect her.

“Let her go”,he hissed dangerously.The drunk man withdraw his lips away from Ji Eun’s neck and looked at him dazedly.”Mind your own business”,he croaked.Ji Eun was sobbing and frantically covering herself with her arms as she struggled in the drunk man’s grasp.

“I am saying this for the last time.Let-her-go”,he fiercely growled.The drunk man felt a cold shiver ran in his spine but he ignored it since he thought what could a young man do to him?Most,he would only beat him up.He let out a small groan before continued with his actions towards Ji Eun.”Let me go!”,Ji Eun cried,her face was already flooded in her tears.

WooHyun cracked his knuckles and tilted his head to the left and to the right before lunging towards the drunk man in his full speed.In just a seconds,he pulled the man away from Ji Eun and he landed on the ground,flat.”Ouch”,the man yelped.WooHyun showed no mercy and instantly lifted the man up and slammed him on the wall.Ji Eun eyes widened when she noticed how strong WooHyun was.The drunk man was particularly few feets away from the ground and he wasn’t even able to move under WooHyun’s strength.

“Please..I am sorry”,the drunk man cried.”When that girl cry,when she plead you so hard,did you let her go?”,WooHyun hissed.The man was unable to talk as WooHyun tightened his grip on his neck.He turned to Ji Eun and flashed her a smirk.”Cover your eyes with this,I wouldn’t want you to see anything further”,he said and threw her his hoodie.

Ji Eun obeyed his words without any questions and quickly pulled the hoodie over her,covering her face.She could smelled his scent in the hoodie and she smiled,thinking how WooHyun protected her.

When WooHyun had made sure that Ji Eun had covered her eyes,he swiftly cut the man’s wrist,without even caring whether it would hurt him or not and on his blood.WooHyun almost puked when the taste of his blood overwhelmed his mouth but due to his hunger,he continued it.By the time he was done,the man dropped to the ground,lifeless.

“Lets go”,he put his arms around Ji Eun and coolly wiped the remaining blood stain on his lips.Ji Eun glanced at the lifeless man on the floor,wondering what exactly did WooHyun did to him.

 

-End-

Please comments and subsribes!^0^