Chapter 36

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Well,hurry up.Hand me the photo we took earlier”,Ji Eun urged,reaching her palm out so that they could hand it to her.But none of the vampires approached her either.They just stared at each other with the extremely worried expression plastered on their face.

Seeing they didn’t respond to her question,Ji Eun fixated her gaze to Sungjong who was standing the nearest to her.”Do you have it?”,she asked.

“No,no,not me.Its Hoya!”,he exclaimed and quickly pointed to Hoya who was perspiring more than usual.”Errr,Sungyeol snatched it from me earlier!”,he desperately blamed on Sungyeol.

“What?!”,Sungyeol shouted,but quickly cupped his mouth close when he realized he just shouted.”Dongwoo,Dongwoo said he missed Leo and took it earlier!”,Sungyeol beamed.

Ji Eun furrowed her eyebrows together in suspicion.Why are they blaming one by one,moreover,with the nervous expression on their face.”Just exactly where is it?”,she sighed,a little bit frustrated.

Woohyun,on the other side,was playing with his fingers nervously.Now,how can he get his cousins out of trouble this time?If they were to show the photo to her,their identity would be exposed.If they didn’t,she would definitely burst in anger.Oh boy,what should he do?

“Sunggyu!Leader-nim took it!”,Dongwoo furiously pointed at the shocked Sunggyu.”What the heck?”,he mouthed and glared at Dongwoo without Ji Eun noticing.*,what am I gonna say this time?*,he thought.

*Should I just hypnotize her to stop this stupid mess?*,Myungsoo who was lying down on the couch comfortably send the telepathy message to the other 6 vampires.*You want to get your throat slit by me?*,Woohyun send the message back to him with his piercing glare.

Ji Eun was tapping her feet impatiently,observing the seven vampires closely.*Why are they being so suspicious over a photo?They could just hand it to me,unless..unless,they have something in the photo they want to hide!*,a sudden realization came to her mind.

“Fine”,Myungsoo suddenly sat up from his lying position and put both his hands high up in the air.”I ate the freaking photo”,he sighed.

“What?”,Ji Eun gasped.”Yeah,yeah.Look at me that way,I don’t freaking mind.I am a freak,who likes to eat photos,is that okay now?So,stop asking for the photo and get into your room or something”,Myungsoo grumbled.

“Oh god,you guys,are definitely the weirdest person I have seen”,Ji Eun muttered and get into her room with the most unbelieveable expression on her face.

“Man,Myungsoo,you are the best.Definitely the best”,Sunggyu put both his thumbs up.”A photo eater freak,huh?Not bad”,Sungyeol tried to hide his laughter.”All hail,Mighty Myungsoo.A photo eater freak savior!!!”,Sungjong pretendly to bow at him,while Dongwoo high fived Hoya.

“Shut up.Get rid of that photo,I wouldn’t want to have another stupid nickname to cover up our identity again”,Myungsoo groaned and threw the photo out to the table.

“Youngest,get rid of it!!”,Sunggyu commanded.”Why is it always me?”,Sungjong whined.”Because you are the youngest,go before I asked Myungsoo to fire your ”,Sunggyu continued.

Woohyun let out a small sigh,seeing that their identity was once again,saved.But what he didn’t knew was,Ji Eun was eavesdropping from her room.She leaned her ear against the door,to hear what they would say after she entered her room.And,she was right.She heard Myungsoo saying something about covering their identity and what made her curious the most was,them wanting to get rid of the photo.

Sungjong grabbed the photo from the table with his lips puckered out in annoyance.”Its always me,doing this kind of stupid thing”,Sungjong complained.He looked at the photo for the one last time and before throwing it into the rubbish bin that was full with dirty,smelly trash.

Ji Eun and Leo was smiling brightly with a ‘peace’ while the remaining spot that was actually filled with the Infinite vampires mischievous smiles and grins were now empty,leaving only Ji Eun and Leo in the photo.”Done”,Sungjong clapped his hands together.

--

“Where you guys going?”,Woohyun asked right away when he noticed his cousins getting ready to leave the house.”We thought it would be best if we go back to Vapion for a few days to check out things there.It wouldn’t be good for the 7 handsome princes to be gone for so many days”,Sungyeol winked.

“Don’t worry,we won’t tell uncle that we found you”,Hoya continued before Woohyun could say so.”Nevertheless,Woohyun.You should come back soon.Your father won’t be happy for your long term disappearance.You wouldn’t want to make him to send out his troops to search for you in the human world,don’t you?”,Sunggyu said while putting on his shoes.

“I will,after I am done with the fun here”,Woohyun murmured.”We will be going now,before your little girlfriend could come back from work and ask more question.Finally,Vapion!!!!”,Myungsoo punched his fist into the air.He was extremely happy that they were finally going back,at last.

“Don’t ever do anything that will expose your identity,really.I don’t feel good these few days you know.And that girl”,Sunggyu looked at Ji Eun’s room.”I hope my intuitions aren’t true,but I think she might have already found out some things about us”.

“Sunggyu!Hurry,I cant wait!”,Myungsoo hollered.”Yeah,I am coming!Stop ushering will you?!”,Sunggyu grumbled.”We will go now,remember,keep in mind to keep your identity saved.Meantime,we will be back soon,so don’t try to do anything funny,alright?”,he smiled,patting Woohyun’s shoulder before walking towards the other five.

“Bye,bye!”,the 6 of them waved and in a swift of light,they disappeared from his sight.Woohyun closed the door safely with a sigh.He had his back leaned on the wall as he looked around the house.Sunggyu’s word kept playing in his mind,leaving a slightly bothering,uncomfortable feeling in his heart.”I hope my intuitions aren’t true,but I think she might have already found out some things about us”.

 

-END-

Sorry,if this chapter bores you out!I promise,the next chapter would be exciting!