Chapter 4

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

WooHyun laid back on his bed after making Ji Eun leave.He squinted his eyes shut when he noticed the ray of lights that were reflecting on his face.Even though he is immune to the sun,he still disliked the sunlight.He pulled the blanket over his whole body including his face.

It was still morning and he would have been asleep by this time normally but after that incident just now,he couldn’t sleep.His mind was full with Ji Eun.He managed to control himself just now for not digging his sharp fangs into her milky skin.He sniffed in a little of the air and he thought he could grew mad.Ji Eun’s scent is still there.There is something about that girl that attract him,mostly,her scent.Its different from the others and he could tell,this girl is not ordinary.

--

Ji Eun came back home after work around 8 at night.She slowly unlocked the door and walked into the house.”Oh,you are back”,a voice said without looking away from the television.Ji Eun was a little bit shocked when she heard the familiar voice that had shooed her off his room earlier.She quickly tried to act normal.”Oh,hi”,she awkwardly replied.She mentally slapped herself when she noticed how awkward she sounded.

The man stood up from his seat and walked towards her.Ji Eun backed away a little as the man came nearer.”I forgotten to introduce myself earlier.My name is WooHyun”,WooHyun slightly smirked.Ji Eun was amused by how handsome he looked.She just stared at him with her lips slightly parted.WooHyun chuckled when he saw her silly face.”Hello,are you there?”,he waved his hands infront of her.

Ji Eun snapped out of her daze and shook her thoughts away.”Anyonghaseyo”,she make a 90 degree bow,almost hitting WooHyun on the stomach with her head.”My name is Lee Ji Eun.Please to meet you”,she greeted.

And that was the 1st time,WooHyun ever thought someone was cute.Being the prince himself,he had whole lots of vampire girls who wanted to hook up with him but he just hadn’t has any interest on them at all.They were all the same,he said.”I am sorry for what happen in the morning.I was just..grumpy from my lack of sleep”,he lied.

“Oh!Its okay!There should be nothing to be worry about”,Ji Eun shook it away and gave him a smile.*He is so different from what I see in the morning!*. Ji Eun then remembered the fangs she saw earlier.She stupidly leaned closer to his jaws and examined it.WooHyun flinched when he could smell her scent again and he quickly backed away from her.

“Oh!I am sorry,I don’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable”,Ji Eun apologized.She thought her act was making him uncomfortable but actually,it was very disturbing to him.*Control yourself,Nam WooHyun*,he breathed in hard.”Do you want something to eat?”,Ji Eun asked.”Eat?”,he blurted.He doesn’t eat,he drinks.

“Yeah.Hmm..let me see what is in the kitchen.Pasta..canned soup”,and she goes on and on as she walked into the kitchen,deep in her thoughts.WooHyun couldn’t help but smile again when he saw her action.He followed her into the kitchen and looked at her.”Why don’t we go out for a meal today?My treat.”,WooHyun offered.”Your treat?”,she raised her brow.”Yeah,take it as a new landlord-renter thingy”,he shook his hands,not even knowing what he said.”And I am still new here in this area.Can you please bring me around and showed me the places I should know?”.

“Sure!Leave it to me!”,Ji Eun jokingly punched her chest lightly and gestured him to follow her.WooHyun happily followed her but kept a distance to avoid sniffing her tempting scent again.

 

-End-

I am extremly happy with your comments and subscribes,guys.:)