Chapter 14

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Woo-woo-woohyun?”,Ji Eun couldn’t stop rubbing her eyes as she couldn’t believe the one she was seeing right in her eyes was Woohyun.”Hi”,he grinned,still holding on Sujin’s wrist.”Let go of me!”,she tried to wriggle her wrist away from his grasp but he was too strong.She felt her arms almost broke every time she struggled.”You are hurting me!”,she screamed.

Woohyun’s expression changed when he turned to shot a disgusted look at Sujin and Dong Suk.”Hurt?You don’t know what is the definition of hurt don’t you?”,he smirked.”Hey!Why are you hurting a girl!Are you even a man?”,Dong Suk went over to grab Woohyun collar,but only to be pushed down to the floor immediately with his other hand.

“Are you even a man to insult an unlucky girl who lose her parents and its not even her fault?”,he hissed,glaring at him.Dong Suk felt himself shivering just by looking into his eyes.Something about him really scared him.Woohyun let go of Sujin’s wrist roughly and bend down to pick up the paper money that dropped on the floor.”What’s this?You are throwing money towards her,didn’t you?”,he eyed Sujin.Woohyun sighed and stood up from him bending position.He dug into his pocket to search for something and moments later,he held a bigger stack of money in his hands.

“You think she doesn’t have any money?Eat this?”,he threw it directly on Sujin’s face causing her to burst out in tears.Her fake nose was hurting due to the hard throw by Woohyun.She looked at Ji Eun one more time before running away from the scene.Dong Suk scurried off from the floor like a dog after seeing Sujin running away.”Are you alright?”,Woohyun observed her from up to down.Ji Eun just gone blank in her mind and nodded.There were already quite a big crowd ,watching the scene of Woohyun humiliating the top people in the school and they cheered loudly.”He is so handsome!”,some girls swooned.

Woohyun grew uncomfortable at the amount of people as he could smell various sweet scent blood that would tempt him to feed on them.”Let’s go”,he shrugged.Ji Eun quickly followed behind Woohyun closely as he brought her out from the school.

--

“Why are you here?”,Ji Eun on her cone of ice cream that Woohyun bought her.Both of them were sitting on a bench in a park and Ji Eun happily swung her legs up and down.”Just..there”,he laughed.”Anyways,thank you for helping me.If you weren’t there just now…I don’t even want to think about the consequences”,she shivered as she imagined the scene.

“No problem”,he smiled.”But I still don’t get it,how did you know that Dong Suk insulted me?”,she looked away from her ice cream to him.Woohyun gulped.”Err..I kinda saw the papers you hid in your packets yesterday”,he awkwardly laughed.”WHAT?”,she almost choked.”How did you-the-yo-paper”,she stammered.”I am sorry,I know I shouldn’t check on your privacy,but I was just curious”,he apologized.

Ji Eun sighed but quickly gave him a smile.”Its okay!You treated me ice cream already”,she beamed.Woohyun smiled.*She is so naïve*.”But..I wonder what would they do to me tomorrow”,she quickly grew worried.”No worries,I will be there too”.”Huh?Why would you be there?”.”I enrolled myself into the school this morning”.”What?!”.

 

-end-