Chapter 57

My Hot Vampire Prince

Days had passed by ever since the ‘visit’ from the Jungs.The vampires in the castle were relieved that they didn’t return after that but they were still cautious.The king had ordered some of his troops to get ready if there were any attack from the Jungs but there weren’t any news of attack.However,they were sure it’s only a matter of time where they will be making their first move.As of Ji Eun being with Woohyun’s matter,the king decided to talk about that later because the safety of his country matters more.He decided to let her stay with him until the Jung’s matter settled.

Ji Eun still kept the secret of having a baby inside her from Woohyun.She thought it wasn’t the right time to let him know about this since his country is in danger where they might be taken over by the Jungs.She didn’t want the news of their vampire-human baby to burden him anymore.Woohyun had noticed the changes in Ji Eun but he thought maybe she was just afraid of the Jungs.

She had frequent morning sickness and someday,she would just lie on the bed for she would feel dizzy if she moved around too much.Just like today,she was resting on the bed with a book in her hands.At times,she would her stomach and the baby in the stomach would respond at her touch.Her lips would always curled into a smile whenever it happened.

The door open and Woohyun entered the room.Ji Eun closed her book and looked at him.”Is everything okay?”,she asked as Woohyun approached her.Woohyun didn’t reply and sat down on the bed before pulling her into his embrace.”I don’t know what the Jungs are up to”,he held on her tighter and sniffed her strawberry scent.Somehow,she was like his remedy to relieve his stress.Everything seemed like it will be okay with her being in his arms.

“It had been days since they are here and me and Father assume they would attack us.Now that they aren’t moving,I am feeling more uncomfortable and scare”,he whispered.Ji Eun didn’t say anything and just his back in a comforting manner.”I just wish they would just disappear miraculously and we would live together happily ever after just like that”,he kissed her temple and rested her head on his chest.

“Yeah,me too”,she traced circles on his chest.*And our baby*.Woohyun then pulled her away and met her eyes.He cupped both her cheeks and leaned forward to capture her lips.Their lips met and both their eyes were closed as they savoured each other lips silently.Woohyun’s hands went down to wrap her waist and he pulled her closer till their bodies were touching.

Woohyun pulled away when he realized Ji Eun had difficulty in breathing for kissing too long.He rested his forehead on hers and stared down at her lips that were slightly parted as she panted.When Ji Eun finally captured her breath,she raised her head to meet his lips again.Just like that,Woohyun made her leaned down on the bed and both of them spend the night,making love.

--

The thunder roared loudly as the lightning flashed brightly in the sky.Rain started to drop from the sky,creating heavy pit patting sound outside.Woohyun and Ji Eun woke up in shock when the thunder boomed loudly in the sky.

Woohyun sat up and squinted his eyes as he looked outside the window.The sky was dark eventhough it was early in the morning.Something just didn’t feel right and his heart squeezed uneasily.Ji Eun sat up from the bed seconds later as she rubbed her eyes sleepily.”It’s raining so heavily”,she muttered,the lightning flashing brightly once again.

Woohyun took his sweater that was resting on the nightstand and wrapped it around Ji Eun’s bare shoulder.”Don’t get sick,okay?”,he rubbed her shoulder to keep her warm.”I am already sick”,she sneezed and smiled at him.”Then don’t get even more sick”,he smiled back and pressed a soft kiss on her cheek.”Good morning”,he greeted.“Good morning to you too”,she kissed him back and went into his embrace that was only for her.

They stayed in each other arms for a long time.Seeing this situation,Ji Eun was contemplating whether she should tell him about the baby or not.Maybe,it might be the time to tell him already.He is the father and he deserved to know.”Woohyun”,she called.”Yes,baby?”,she replied.

As if on cue,there was a knock on the door.The knock sounded desperate and it’s obvious it’s an emergency.”Woohyun,Woohyun!!”,a panic voice was heard after the repeated knock.”Dongwoo?”,Woohyun recognized the voice.”We have to go!The Jungs!They are attacking the town with their massive troops!Our side are losing!!”,Dongwoo knocked even louder.

Hearing what Dongwoo said,Woohyun shot up from his bed.He got dressed immediately and in a moment,he was already ready to go.He was about to open the door when he realized Ji Eun was looking.He saw the worried look on her face and went over to capture her into his arms again.”I will be back.Stay here and don’t open the door to anyone at all,okay?”,he said.

“Please,be safe”,she looked at him with begging eyes.”Of course I would.I will come back soon.Bye,baby”,he kissed the top of her head and rushed towards the door.The door open and Woohyun saw the look on Dongwoo’s face.Things were finally here.It’s time to settle things with the Jungs.Woohyun took a last look at Ji Eun who was waving and asking him to be safe before following Dongwoo into the battle.

--

After getting dressed,Ji Eun stood by the window,her heart beating in anxiety as she worried over Woohyun’s safety.Rain drops were beating against the window and the thunder and lightning hadn’t stop.She couldn’t see anything from the outside at all,just dark grey clouds and heavy raindrops.

She walked back and forth in the room,hoping Woohyun would appear at the door shouting he is back and kissing her again.”Please,be safe”,she clutched her fingers together and looked at her slightly bloated tummy.It was a wonder why Woohyun hadn’t notice the bump on her stomach yet since it was already quite obvious.Maybe Woohyun was too stressed out to notice the changes in her except for her frequent sickness.

The thunder boomed again and Ji Eun flinched.She sat down on the chair in front of the window after feeling her legs numb.She massaged her legs,cringing whenever she touched the affected spot.

Suddenly,the glass window broke and cold air rushed in the room.Ji Eun screamed and held onto her ears.The rain was getting heavier and Ji Eun felt raindrops soaking her clothing already.She opened her eyes to see what was happening and screamed again when she saw a figure standing in front of her.

“I am back again”,the evil voice laughed.”Please,stop.Please,Daehyun”,she scooted to the back,fear building inside her.*Woohyun,please,save me!*.Daehyun advanced towards her and grabbed her to stand up.Ji Eun yelped at the pain of his strong grasp.Daehyun flashed his red,bloody eyes at her and Ji Eun couldn’t stop shivering.”Oh hoh,I have to be gentle when I bring you away.Afterall,you are bearing the future Vapion prince in your stomach”,Ji Eun heard him cackling evilly before she lost her conscious.

 

-END-

COMMENTS!!!