Chapter 32

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Woohyun propped both his elbow on the dining table and rested his chin on his palm as he stared at Leo playing joyfully with his cousins.When he saw Leo laughing and squealing when Dongwoo threw him high up in the air,his heart filled with envy.*Why can that dinosaur be so comfortable with that kid*.

Ji Eun came out from the bathroom in a simple white dress that hugged her waist line perfectly.Woohyun’s heartbeat accelerated immediately.Those weird feelings he had on her was getting more and more obvious these days and he wondered why.

His eyes stay fixed on her as she walked pass him,leaving the familiar scent lingering around his nose.The scent that triggered his vampire nature earlier was now turned into something that brought calmness and peace into himself.

“Nonna!”,Leo beamed and ran to hug Ji Eun’s legs.”You having fun?”,she ruffled his soft hair.”Yes,Dongwoo hyung threw me high up in the air!”,he emphasized by pointing his finger to the ceiling.”Good”,Ji Eun smiled.”Lets go and put on our shoes now,shall we?”.”Neh!”,Leo nodded.

“Wait.Shoes?Where are you guys going?”,Sungyeol shot up from his seat.”Lunch.I told you guys earlier,didn’t I?”,Ji Eun crooked her head to the side.

“I am staying home”,Myungsoo opened one of his sleepy eyes and mumbled.Sunggyu was already dozing off at the corner with his mouth widely agape.”The sun is high up in the sky,we can’t go!”,Sungjong whispered to Hoya who immediately nodded in agreement.

“I don’t want to risk myself getting vanished into smoke again”,Dongwoo shivered at the thoughts where they had to risk their life to go the bakery that day.”Ahhh,I guess you have to go without us”,Sungyeol bobbed his shoulders up and sat back down.

“Hyungs are not going?”,Leo’s face saddened.”I am still here you know”,a voice scowled.Ji Eun turned to look at Woohyun who was crossing his arms together with a cute pout on his face.She felt her heart fluttering just at that sight of him.*Adorable*,the word unconsciously crossed her mind.

Leo’s smile didn’t return on his lips even though Woohyun was going.He definitely shown out that Woohyun wasn’t his favorite hyung.”Let’s go!I am sure Leo is hungry,right?”,Ji Eun tried to cheer him up.Leo just nodded weakly.”Bye bye hyungs”,he gave them a sad wave.

---

They had their lunch at the Pizza Empire which cheered Leo up a little.Woohyun silently munched on his pizza while Ji Eun and Leo chatted with laughter and giggles in their conversation.

Leo sipped the remaining milkshake in his glass and patted his stomach in satisfaction.”This place is jjang!”,he put a thumbs out.Ji Eun smiled and wiped the stain on his lips with a napkin.

She glanced at Woohyun who was looking at his plate as if there was something interesting showing there.She lightly kicked his foot under the table and Woohyun looked at her with a confused expression.”Talk to him”,Ji Eun mouthed.

“Nonna,can we go now?I cant wait to go back and play with the hyungs again”,he asked.

“NO!”,Woohyun suddenly blurted,causing Leo to jump a little in shock.He had the urge just to do so because he didn't want Leo to go back to his cousins for his jealousy that he refused to admit at the same time .”We cannot go home yet!”,he yelped,rather loudly.”Why..?”,Leo mumbled,almost crying.

“No,no.Hyung doesn’t mean that way.He..he..”,Ji Eun tried to find the right word.”Ah!He plan to bring you to the Pororo World!”,she continued.

“Pororo World?”,Leo already sounded interested.”Woohyun hyung is bringing me to Pororo World?Really?!”,he ran to Woohyun’s seat and blinked his eyes at him.”Yes”,Woohyun softened at his anticipation and nodded.

“Yay!”,Leo cheered and wrapped his small arms around Woohyun’s neck.Woohyun blinked in surprise at Leo’s sudden enthusiasm towards him but his heart started to fill with warmth.*Now I know why people love this kid*.

“Let’s go!To Pororo World!”,Leo jumped excitedly at his spot and his lips were pursed together in happiness.Woohyun paid for the bills while Ji Eun waited at the exit with Leo.

Leo was holding onto Ji Eun’s hand as he reached his another hand out when he saw Woohyun walking towards them.”Shall we go now?”,Woohyun smiled,still not noticing Leo’s hand.

“Hyung”,Leo shyly called,still not retreating his hand.Woohyun looked at him and his hand without knowing his intention.”Yes?”.

“Stupid,he wants to hold hands with you”,Ji Eun giggled lightly pinched Leo’s cheeks.Woohyun hesitated for a moment before wrapping his manly palm around Leo’s small hand.Leo beamed up at him and squeezed his hand a little in appreciation.*Silly Leo.Hyung isn’t as scary as I thought he is.He just..doesnt know how to show his feelings*.  

 

-End-

I am sorry for not updating for sooooo long!I am having my most important exam now that required me to study so hard that I hadnt have time to even update a chapter of any of my fic.D:.I will be updating frequently like usual after next week because my exam will be finish!I am sorry again.D:.Do forgive me too for this not-so-interesting chapter.