Chapter 31

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Leo was drowsy and sleepy for the next whole day.He had a headache and he still wasn’t sober from yesterday soju.He kept whining and he cried because he was feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Ji Eun had to be by his side the whole day,even had to skip work.Woohyun just stood outside her room,trying to peek what was going on.

“Woohyun!”,Sungjong smacked his back hardly.Woohyun groaned and shook his hands away.”What’s with the grumbling face?I thought you were Sunggyu back there”,Sungjong laughed.

“I heard that”,Sunggyu muffled in his blanket.”Go away”,Dongwoo shoved Sungjong to the side.”Where is Leo?I haven’t seen him all day”,Dongwoo asked.

“I don’t know.He just passed out last night,and Ji Eun brought him into her room,and I haven’t seen him till now”,Woohyun sighed.

“What did you feed him anyway?”,Hoya popped out beside Dongwoo.”Sounds something terrible to me”,Sungyeol chuckled.Woohyun shot Sungyeol a look and Sungyeol zipped his lips closed immediately.

“Aigoo,poor kid”,Ji Eun brushed Leo’s bangs to the side and sighed.Leo was finally asleep,at last.His cheeks were slightly red due to the alcohol impact but other than that,he was sleeping soundly.His headache had wore off a while ago after having some of the medicine Ji Eun got from the pharmacy.

She made sure Leo was covered with the blanket before going out from her room.

Woohyun had his ears on the door,trying to eavesdrop.When he heard the door knob twisted from the inside,he pushed himself off from the door and pretended to be occupied with the wall,which had nothing on it.

Ji Eun came out from the room,slightly exhausted.She closed the door softly,trying not to make a sound or creak as possible.When she noticed where Woohyun was,her expression changed into a bored look,but she was actually giggling at how silly he looked with him facing the wall.

“Ahhh..I didn’t notice how this wall look so nice..with the white paint”,he awkwardly said with his finger tapping his chin.*Gosh,what the hell I am saying*.He heard some muffled laughter from the back and he immediately knew it was from the Infinite vampires.

“I can’t believe what he just said!”,Sungjong was the one that started to laugh out loud.”The wall look nice with the white paint?”,Hoya continued and lightly smacked Myungsoo’s arms.Myungsoo rolled his eyes but still couldn’t help to smile at Woohyun’s silliness.

Woohyun ignored them completely and gathered his courage to turn himself to Ji Eun.”So..how was..the kid?”,he scratched his cheeks,unable to keep eye contact with her.”He is totally fine”,Ji Eun said.”Without you feeding him soju”,she added.Woohyun lowered his head,feeling guilty.

“I am sorry,I didn’t know it was sojo,or soje.If I knew,I wouldn’t have give it to him”,he apologized sincerely.Seeing his sincere apologies,Ji Eun softened.”Its soju”,she smiled.”Its okay,next time I won’t leave him with you again”,she joked.

Woohyun’s expression brightened.”Yes,don’t leave me with the kid alone again”,he nodded immediately.

“So,that means we can see Leo now?!”,Dongwoo budged in their conversation with a big grin.”Yes,but be quiet.He just fell asleep”,she nodded with a smile.Everyone quickly went into the room to check on Leo silently.

--

By next day,Leo was as cheerful and playful as usual already.”HYUNGGSSSS!!”,his loud,active voice rang in the living room.It was still very early in the morning and none of the vampires were exactly awake yet,of course.

Sungyeol shifted a little in his sleep but he still wasn’t awake.When Leo saw no responds from them,he went over and woke one of them up.”Dongwoo hyunggggg~~”,he whined cutely and shook Dongwoo’s arms.Dongwoo didn’t budge.But Leo didn’t gave up.

“Hyung,hyung,hyung!”,this time,Leo called louder.He was desperate to play with them as he had wasted a day yesterday.Leo pouted when he saw Dongwoo who was still sleeping with his mouth wide opened.A mischievous grin appeared on his lips when he thought of something.

He raised both his arms in the air before wriggling all his ten fingers.He aimed at Dongwoo’s unprotected waist and giggled.As soon as he started his plan,Dongwoo burst out in laughter.Leo kept tickling him without stopping.

And because of Dongwoo’s loud,funny laughter,the vampires started to wake up.Even Woohyun who was in his room was disturbed by his laughter.”Dongwoo!What are you doing!”,Myungsoo threw his pillow at him.

Leo still didn’t stop.He was having fun already.”Le-o,leo.Stop”,Dongwoo urged,half laughing.Woohyun walked out from his room and his eyes widened when he saw Dongwoo rolling on the floor with his signature laughter.

Sunggyu couldn’t stand his laughter anymore and he forced himself to get up.He went over and quickly pulled Leo away from Dongwoo.Dongwoo finally stopped laughing and he wiped his tears away from his eyes.

“What’s going on?”,Ji Eun mumbled sleepily while rubbing her eyes.”Dongwoo hyung is so funny,nonna!”,Leo exclaimed.”Yeah yeah,I am funny.See what you get me into”,Dongwoo wrinkled his nose and pointed at Myungsoo who was glaring at him.

“Hyungs!Dont sleep anymore!I want to play!Play!”,Leo excitedly said.”Its friggin 9 in the morning!”,Myungsoo pointed at the clock,annoyed.”Hey,don’t raise your voice at him.He is just a kid”,Hoya said when he saw Leo running into Ji Eun’s arms.

“Leo”,Sungjong beckoned Leo to go to him.Leo walked to him warily and Sungjong whispered something to him.When he finished whispering,Leo giggled.

Sungjong stood up from his sleeping place and gave Leo a knowing nod.He started to walk to Myungsoo and Myungsoo looked at him with a raise brow.”Hello,L”,Sungjong smiled innocently.Myungsoo narrowed his eyes in suspicious.*Something..is off*.

“Now!”,Sungjong shouted and pinned both Myungsoo’s arms to the ground.Leo quickly scrambled towards him and started to tickle his side.Myungsoo struggled to release himself from Sungjong’s grasp but the ticklish feeling at his waist was too distractive.

Dongwoo who noticed the fun,joined Leo too.Soon,all the Infinite vampires were helping Leo.”I swear,all of you guys would be dead when I am free!”,Myungsoo yelled in between his laughter.

Woohyun was still standing in front of his room with a shocked expression.Never in his life before he would believe his cousins would wake up early in the morning ,nevertheless,because of a kid.He looked at the laughing Myungsoo and the smiling,giggling vampires who was tickling him.His eyes softened.*I guess,making them staying at the human world,wasn't anything bad at all*.

 

-End-