Chapter 5

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“And that’s the only clinic in our neighbourhood”,Ji Eun pointed to the building on her right to WooHyun.”Oh”,WooHyun nodded.”So,that’s basically everything you need to know here”,she beamed.”And dinner..hmm..where should we have our dinner”,she tapped her chin,thinking.”I know!Is ramen okay with you?”,she blinked her eyes as she looked at WooHyun.

“Oh,sure”,he smiled.*I don’t eat anyways*.Both of them walked to the ramen shop together in silence.WooHyun kept a distance between them and Ji Eun was wondering why was he doing that.She kept looking  and even sniffed herself,wondering if she was smelly or dirty.WooHyun on the other side,was ignorant.He knew that Ji Eun was looking at him but he acted like he doesn’t know about it.The only thing he need to do was,avoid sniffing in her scent.He can controlled himself if it was somebody else but Ji Eun’s scent was special.

“Here it is”,Ji Eun still happily chirped even though things were awkward between them.”Anyonghaseyo”,she greeted the owner and took a seat beside the window.WooHyun just silently followed her and sat down.”The kimchi ramen here is the best.Do you want that?”,she asked as she flipped through the menu.”Erm..its okay.I am not hungry”,he replied.”Are you sure?You hadn’t ate anything the whole day right?”,she asked again.”Yeah,I did.I eat..err..some noodles just now.It’s okay,you can eat yourself”,he lied.

Ji Eun just nodded and ordered herself a bowl of kimchi noodle.WooHyun made no effort to start a conversation and just kept staring outside.Ji Eun nervously played her fingers and secretly glanced at WooHyun at times.Now that she had seen him so near,she noticed he was extraordinary pale but it wasn’t bad looking at all.His nose was high and his face feature was perfect.*How can a person be this handsome*,she thought to herself.”Is there something on my face?”,WooHyun frowned making Ji Eun snapped out of her own daze.She was busy staring at him that she didn’t know that he noticed it.”Errr..nope”,she bitterly smiled.

Her food came and she started to slurp it down deliciously.”Ahhhh..its so nice”,she squealed as she took another bite of the noodles.Now,it was WooHyun’s turn to stare at her.He looked at the other humans on other tables and they were just eating their food dully.He couldn’t understand why Ji Eun could be so happy even though she was just eating an ordinary noodle.Ji Eun slurped in another strand of noodle and left some soup stain on her lips but she somehow didn’t notice for she was busy enjoying her noodle.

WooHyun unconsciously picked up a piece of tissue and stood up.He reached out his hands towards Ji Eun and gently dabbed it on her lips.As his neared her,he could smell her scent again.**,he threw the tissue on the floor and quickly ran into the washroom.He locked himself in and breathed in hard.His eyes were starting to turn red and his throat was dry,hungry for blood.”Calm down,WooHyun.Calm down”,he said to himself.

Ji Eun on the other side,stopped eating her noodles as she stared blankly at the space.Her heart reacted to his touch just like how it was in the morning.It started to accelerate faster and faster and her cheeks were burning hot.She touched her cheek as she quickly fanned herself.”Why did it turn so hot suddenly”,she innocently asked.Then,the scene replayed again once in her mind,and this time,WooHyun’s handsome face came together.”Omo”,she fussed and touched her heart that was about to pop out.

“I am sorry for just now”,WooHyun muttered and sat back down on his seat.”Oh,it’s nothing”,she smiled.She tried to hide her blushing face by facing her bowl of noodle and continued eating.WooHyun cleared his throat and a smile unknowingly formed on his lips.*Cute*.

 

-End-

^^