Chapter 24

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Eh?Why are you choking?Are you too excited?”,Sungjong’s face brightened as he totally misunderstood her actions.Ji Eun clutched on her now hurting chest,still coughing.

Sungjong now linked his arms with hers as he excitedly jumped.”So,how do we do this thingy?”,he tapped his chin.”Its like a game right?Come on,I want a baby now!”,he swung her arms up and down.

“Hey,stop disturbing her”,Woohyun rushed to her side and patted her back.”Are you okay?”,he worriedly looked at the still coughing Ji Eun.”Ah,I *cough*,am okay”,Ji Eun cleared her uncomfortable throat and shook her head.

“Okay,now that she is ok,let’s have !”,Sungjong beamed.”Can we do it altogether?Together with all my cousies?”,Sungjong smiled innocently.Ji Eun stopped coughing but she was now burning in embarrassment madly.How is she suppose to explain?Are they really this innocent?Now,she was starting to wonder where they really come from.

She gave out a sigh and turned to look at the grinning Sungjong.”Erm..what’s your name?”,she asked.”Sungjong,you can call me Jongie if you like”,he introduced himself.”Ah,Jo-jongie,I think you might actually misunderstood the meaning of..erm..you know..”,she murmured.

“Misunderstood?No,I didn’t.We do this to get babies right?I really wanted a human baby.They are extremely cute”,he replied.Ji Eun raised her brow,curious by what he meant by human baby.Wasn’t he a human too?”Um,well,I think what Sungjong trying to say here was,he really like babies,because we hadn’t have many chances to interact with kids”,Woohyun quickly covered up his words and eyed Sungjong dangerously.

“Oh”,Ji Eun nodded.”Come here guys.I will explain what is err.. to you”,she pushed her glasses up and walked towards the couch.

--

“That’s the reason why I said I felt embarrassed hearing this word!”,Sunggyu said.”Now,everything clicks just right”,he mumbled.After hearing what’s the real meaning of the word,the vampires grew quiet and shy.But somehow,Myungsoo found it funny.He had been laughing ever since then and smacking Sungjong on the arm whenever he had a chance.Well,maybe what Sungjong did earlier was really funny,considering him proposing her to have with him.

“I am sorry..”,Sungjong grew red and apologized.”Nahh..its okay”,Ji Eun gave him an ‘okay’ smile.”I am actually pretty curious why you people don’t know about this.Boys are usually more knowledgeable in this area”,Ji Eun said.”Its because we are not ordinary boys”,Hoya blurted,earning a glare from Woohyun.”I mean..we are innocent boys”,he beamed like a kid.

“Oh well,at least we cleared this matter up.You finally knew why I have been avoiding you right?”,she whispered the last sentence into Woohyun’s ear and grew embarrassed.”Yeah,sorry”,he mouthed back.”So,I will be going into my room now.Gotta bath and stuff”,she smiled.”Good night guys,have a good sleep”,she waved and closed her door.

“She is cute”,Sungyeol praised.”I agree,she has the best smile I had ever seen”,Sungjong sighed lovingly.”Her scent..somehow is not disturbing now.Its..comforting”,Hoya sniffed and smiled.

“Now,I know why you can’t leave”,Sunggyu winked and patted Woohyun’s shoulder.”Pshh.You guys are exaggerating this too much”,Myungsoo blew out a frustrated raspberry.

 

-end-

Updating later since this was too short!:D