Chapter 47

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun couldn’t find any source of voice in to scream anymore.She hoped the thing or whatever monster in front of her was just nightmare.She squeezed her eyes shut tightly,hoping the moment she opened it back,she would be in her room,safe and sound.Of course,it wasn’t.

Her eyes widened when she saw the sharp,scary fangs that were protruded on Daehyun’s lips.How could the annoying,good looking man she knew from the pub turned into something like that?She.Her tears started to accumulate in her eyes when she realized that it would be the end of her life.*Woohyun*,the only thing that occupied her mind at that exact moment.

“Mon-monster”,she croaked as fresh,hot tears rolled down her cheeks.Daehyun leaned closer to her with a smirk that could have been so breathtaking if it wasn’t for his deadly looking face.”Monster?”,he muttered.”Ahhh,I bet you haven’t see the other side of your lover yet”.

Ji Eun didn’t get what he said at all.The other side of her lover?Who?She couldn’t even get her mind straight with a monster in front of her.How can she even get what he said?”You don’t know,how long have I waited for this moment”,Daehyun rested his head on the crook of her neck,making Ji Eun shivered in fear as she felt his threatening breath on her neck.

“From the first day I smelled you,I had always wanted to slit your throat and your blood dry.Do you know,you smelled extremely tempting?”,Daehyun growled.Ji Eun took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes closed tightly.”But your little prince warned me not to touch a single strand of your hair,or he would kill me.Awww,look where is him now”,Daehyun fakely cooed.

“No worries,I would you dry slowly and let your lover know how afraid and scare you are before you die”,Daehyun snarled and tilted his head backwards,aiming his fangs on her bare,unprotected neck.*I love you,Woohyun*,Ji Eun’s tears flooded her face as she got ready to face her death.

Just right before Daehyun’s fangs could dig into her neck,he was pulled back by a strong force and Ji Eun fell to the ground.”Are you okay,Ji Eun?”,the familiar,comforting voice asked as he made sure she wasn’t injured.”Woohyun”,Ji Eun felt her vision blurred due to the tears.She could not believe he was really standing in front of her.

Woohyun felt a pang of guiltiness in his heart when he saw her broken state.*Its my fault she had to face these things she wasn’t supposed to know*.”Its okay now.I am here now”,he her hair in a soothing manner.

Woohyun released her from his arms in a second because he knew he had something else to do.He turned to face Daehyun with the fiercest expression he ever had.”I told you to never touch her.I guess animals like you aren’t afraid of death,huh?”,Woohyun hissed.

Daehyun didn’t reply as he got himself into his fighting pose.He was utterly annoyed and frustrated that his mealtime just got disturbed and his ‘food’ was even snatched away.Woohyun didn’t leave any warning as he dashed towards him before tackling him down to the ground.

However,Daehyun turned the situation around in a second.Woohyun now had his back on the ground as Daehyun send him strong punches that burned his skin everytime his fist came contact with his cheeks.”Why don’t you show your vampire side out?!Afraid that your girlfriend would know your true identity?!”,Daehyun shouted.

Woohyun’s vampire instinct was yearning so much in his inside to fight back but Woohyun barely held it in.He didn’t want Ji Eun to know who-what he was.Seeing how afraid she was when she saw Daehyun,he just couldn’t bare to see the look she would give him when she knew.

Unfortunately,he couldn’t hold back anymore.Woohyun let out a piercing scream before sending Daehyun flying backwards to the ground.His fangs were now visible and his eyeballs were as red as Daehyun’s.He let out a hiss before lounging towards Daehyun to payback what he had done to him.

On the other side,Ji Eun was staring at the battle of the 2 vampires with shock evident on her face.Everything was too fake to be real and the one thing she could never imagined,happened.The man she was in love with is a freaking vampire.

She watched Woohyun attacking Daehyun and she started to shake her head in disbelief.”No..no..the man I love..is not a monster”,she sobbed as she hugged her knees closer to her chest.She would have run away from that deadly scene but after witnessing so many shocking things at once,she couldn’t find any strength in her legs.

The rain started to fell from the dark sky and lightning roared in the sky.Woohyun flared his fangs and dug into Daehyun’s arms,making Daehyun screamed in pain.The battle stopped when Daehyun decided to run away when he knew he couldn’t win against Woohyun.

Woohyun panted in his position as the rain water started to soak him wet.He heard soft,muffled sob behind him and he immediately came to the realization that Ji Eun was watching everything.He turned to face her and his heart fell when he saw her backing away,fear was practically spelled in her eyes.

“Ji Eun”,he whispered as his fangs started to disappear into his gums.He stepped forward to approach her but Ji Eun started to shout.”Don’t come near me!”,she eyed the blood stain on his lips.”Ji Eun,its me.Woohyun”,Woohyun croaked,reaching out his hands to touch her.

“NO!You are not Woohyun!The Woohyun I know is not a monster!!”,Ji Eun finally found strength in her legs as she stood up and started to run away from the scene.Woohyun stood still in his position,his eyes were already tearing up.”She called me a monster..”,he sobbed.

 

-End-

:(

P.S:For my 'Freeze!You are Mine' fic readers,just to inform you that I wouldn't be updating that fic until I finished the sequel for my 'Exo-Ordinary Planet Love'.Sorry and tq for supporting!:)