Chapter 50

My Hot Vampire Prince

Ji Eun examined her surrounding and swallowed the lump that had formed in nervously.She was now strolling towards the forest with the 6 vampires leading her.She didn’t know why she agreed following them at the first place.What if they just lure her into the forest to the blood out of her?The thoughts of seeing the terrifying side of them sent shiver down her spine.

“We are almost there”,she heard Sunggyu’s voice ahead.”Make sure you stay around us”,Sungyeol suddenly appeared beside her.The 7 of them stopped in the middle of the forest and Ji Eun found herself staring at dozens of trees in front of her.”This is..your country?”,she blinked.”Wait till you see this”,Sungjong smirked and gestured at Sunggyu.The leader reached his palm out and touched something invisible in front of him.Then,he took a step forward and disappeared right into the space in front of him.

“What the-Where did he go?!”,Ji Eun shrieked.The others just chuckled at her reaction and trailed behind Sunggyu.”Lady first”,Hoya put an arm around his waist.Ji Eun stared at the space in front of her and warily stepped forward.Ji Eun felt herself entering a shield of bubble and without her noticing,there was a grand kingdom right in front of her.

There was a majestic palace right behind the bustling village and she could see people walking around the village.If someone didn’t tell her that she was now in the vampires zone,she would have thought it was just a normal human village.

Ji Eun glanced around her with suspicious stare and immediately followed behind the Infinite vampires.The 6 vampires surrounded her as they walked along the path and Ji Eun wondered why they were so protective towards her.But,soon,she finally realized why they did so.The people,or I should say vampires that were busy with their routine a minute ago were now staring at Ji Eun with bloodshot eyes.

“Keep moving.Dont stop”,Dongwoo gave a warning glare towards anyone that seemed to approach them.Ji Eun felt herself being a lump of meat that was surrounded by thousands of lion.Any moment now,she could lost her life.Of course,the 6 vampires wouldn’t allow anything happened to her but that didn’t mean Ji Eun would feel entirely secure and safe.

After what if seems like a long time being the target as someones’ else ‘food’,they finally reached the entrance of the palace.Ji Eun couldn’t hide her amazement at how grand and majestic the palace looked.*So..this is where Woohyun came from*.

Sunggyu gave a nod at the guards and the guards proceeded opening the huge gate in front of them.The group marched into the palace and the vampires lead Ji Eun towards Woohyun’s room.”You should go in yourself”,Sunggyu said.”He had commanded to keep the curtains opened and wouldn’t let anyone close it.We...dont really like the lights”,Dongwoo rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Convince him for us,please”,Sungyeol muttered.”Get rid of that stupid idea of becoming a human from his mind”,Myungsoo snorted.”We will be waiting outside”,Hoya gave her a small smile.”Bring our greasy prince back!”,Sungjong beamed.

“I..I’ll try”,Ji Eun swallowed her saliva.She didn’t know why was she feeling so nervous out of sudden.Maybe,it was because she had never seen Woohyun for so long?She carefully twisted the doorknob and the door clicked opened.The sudden bright lights that shone into her eyes made Ji Eun’s eyes squinted in effect.

Ji Eun entered the room and the door automatically closed as soon as her whole body was in.She stood at the door and looked around the room.The wallpaper was painted in bright blue and everything in the room was very well organized.There was a table at the corner of the room and Ji Eun saw something she recognized on it.

She approached the table and picked up the piece of photo that was placed neatly on the surface.It was the photo of Ji Eun and Leo that was originally took together with the 7 vampires.But in the photo,she could only see the two of them smiling with their arms around each other.*That’s the reason why they wouldn’t let me see the photo the other day*,a sudden realization hit her.

Ji Eun felt the texture of the photo and something felt different.Some part of the photo was wrinkled and it was very obvious that someone’s tears were the reason why it became so.”Didn’t I say I don’t want anyone entering my room?!”,a voice sounded very angry,but it was obvious the latter was very weak.

Ji Eun spun around to see Woohyun trying VERY hard to sit up on his bed.She was shocked at how broken he looked compared to the last time she saw him.An overwhelming emotion filled her and she felt herself tearing up at the sight of him.She suddenly feel so bad for calling him a monster.He was really in love with her.How could she hurt him like that?*Lee Ji Eun,you are the real monster*.

“Get out from my room”,Woohyun still didn’t realize Ji Eun was there.If he wasn’t in that state,he would definitely recognized her with just her scent.Woohyun took a deep breath before lying on the pillow with his eyes closed.

Ji Eun walked towards him with soft steps as she tried to hide her sobs in.”I said get out from my room.Which part of you didn’t understand my commands?”,Woohyun hissed when he felt someone nearing his bed.”I don’t understand why you make yourself suffer for a worthless girl like me”,Ji Eun cried.

Woohyun’s eyes shot opened the moment he heard the voice that he was longing so long for.Every single pain that he was feeling earlier seemed to leave him when he saw the face he missed so much standing in front of him.”Ji Eun?”,Woohyun carefully called.

“You pabo”,Ji Eun wiped the tears that was now flooding her face.”You stupid vampire.Which vampire would stop drinking blood because of a human girl that call him a monster?”,she neared him and lightly hit his chest.”Is this really you?”,Woohyun searched her eyes and felt tears welled up in his eyes.

“Of course its me”,she returned his gaze with her looking into his eyes.Ji Eun wanted to speak more but Woohyun didn’t allow her when he just leaned forward and locked their lips together.Ji Eun’s eyes widened the moment their lips came in contact and she felt the familiar jolt that only Woohyun could give her.It didn’t take her a long time before she closed her eyes and moved her lips in synch with Woohyun’s.Oh well,save words for later.Let’s just kiss now.

 

-END-

A longer chapter for my 50th chapter!!!I hope I would get as much comments like the previous ones though.>.<.Anyways,I hope you guys enjoy the WooEun moment:D