Chapter 43

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Surpriseeee!!!!!”,Sungjong held Sungyeol’s arms and jumped up and down excitedly.”Don’t you just feel awesome to see us?!”,Dongwoo grinned.”WE MISSED YOU,WOOHYUN!!!”,Hoya pulled Woohyun into a tight hug.”Arent we smart?!We wore this and we didn’t get burn”,Sungjong proudly announced.

Woohyun pulled away from Dongwoo with a bored look.He crossed his arms in annoyance and eyed each of the vampires.Their whole black attires caught his attention and he cursed inwardly.*They didn’t know they would grab more attention this way*.

“Why are you looking at us like that?”,Sungjong pouted when he saw the dull expression on his face.”Yeah,you don’t look happy”,Sunggyu continued.*Of course I am not.Just when I get together with my Ji Eun,you guys are coming here to be cockblokers*,Woohyun complained mentally.

“What?”,Myungsoo frowned at him.”You are together with Ji Eun now?”,he managed to read his thoughts.”ARE YOU SERIOUS?”,the other vampires chorused.

“Woohyun?”,a small voice called from behind.”Who is at the door?”.”Ah,baby.Its just..my cousins”,Woohyun replied and tapped his feet impatiently.The vampires almost gagged at the nickname he called her.

“Oh,its all of you!”,Ji Eun gasped when she saw who they were.”You!The photo eater freak!”,she pointed at Myungsoo over and over again.”Oh,great!Now she has a permanent nickname for me.Bravo!”,Myungsoo sarcastically cheered.

--

The Infinite vampires didn’t know how many times they were disgusted/annoyed/irritated/confused with Woohyun’s affection towards Ji Eun.How he stuck close to her.How he always seemed to have his arms around her.How he always sneaking kisses from her.And how he tried to tell everyone she is his.

“We seriously need to talk,Woohyun”,Sunggyu said and avoided looking at the both of them.”Later”,Woohyun waved his hands and continued staring at Ji Eun.”Stop staring at me”,Ji Eun blushed and pushed his face away.”What?You are mine now.Why can’t I stare?”,he moved closer to her and lightly brushed his lips against her cheeks.

“Polluted scene.Close the eyes of the youngest”,Sungyeol cupped both his hands on Sungjong’s eyes.”Hey!”,Sungjong protested.”Can you please stop touching her and turned to listen to us for once?!”,Myungsoo burst.He was really really intimidated by Woohyun’s attitude.They didn’t come from faraway just to watch him lovey dovey with a human girl.They have their task.Their mission to complete.

Ji Eun who had read the situation,quickly made her move.”Yeah,talk to them.They came to visit.Its impolite to ignore them”,she nudged Woohyun.Woohyun’s shoulder slumped in defeat but his arms around her didn’t budge.

“When I say talk,I mean talk to you alone”,Myungsoo growled.”I will be in my room”,Ji Eun quickly stood up and walked to her room.”Bab-“,the door closed before Woohyun could make her stay.

He sighed and turned to glare at the Infinite vampires.”Why are you here?”,he finally asked.”Your father is sick,Woohyun”,Sunggyu said.”Sick?Him,the vampire king.Sick?”,Woohyun asked sarcastically.Its not something believe-able at all.

Dongwoo bit his lips,worriedly.”A lot of things happened while you were gone,Woohyun.The attack.The threats”,Dongwoo whispered.”What attack?”,Woohyun’s eyes widened.He hoped it wasn’t the thing that he thought in his mind.

“The Jung’s family is back”,Hoya said,his tone was never this serious.*I knew it!This is why Jung Daehyun is here!*,Woohyun had all the puzzle in his mind solved.”This is the reason I saw Daehyun here”,he whispered.

“Oh god,you serious?!The Jung Daehyun is here?”,Sungjong gasped.”That’s why the air here smelt vicious.I knew something is here”,Myungsoo groaned.Woohyun suddenly stood up.”I am going back with you guys.To Vapion.Now”,he announced.

 

-END-

 

Check out my new fic as well!!!Featuring Infinite,Exo and Iu.See you guys there!:D

Freeze!You are mine!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425585