Chapter 19

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Woohyun stopped moving and gulped.”That voice,so familiar”,he murmured.”Princey Woohyun~~”,a cute voice cooed.*,its them.They found me*.He heaved out a sigh and slowly turned himself to face the latters.

“Prince Woohyun”,the six of them immediately bowed right after they saw Woohyun’s face.”Cousies”,Woohyun returned their bow with another sigh.”Why are all of you here?”,he whined.”We came to look for you,of course”,Hoya grinned.”You should have take me with you earlier!I love it here,a lot!”,Hoya opened his arms,wide,showing how much he really loved the human world.

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes,annoyed by Hoya’s words.”Now that we found him,let’s head back to Vapion,eh?Please?”,Myungsoo sounded very desperate.”Sorry,guys,but I am not going back!”,Woohyun shouted before darting to the front,running away from the vampires.”Yeol”,Sunggyu called.”Right away”,Sungyeol nodded and disappeared from spot he was standing earlier.

“Heh,no one beats my speed in Vapion,idiots!”,Woohyun grinned,proud of his own agility.”Opff!”,Woohyun cried when his forehead banged hard onto someone’s chest.”Ah uh,with me around,NO one beats my speed”,Sungyeol winked.”Damn,I forgotten Yeollie’s teleport powers”,Woohyun murmured to himself.

“Let’s go back to Vapion,where we belong,Woohyun”,Sunggyu said.”Uncle had been very worried ever since you ran out from the palace.I bet he got older”,Dongwoo said.”Yeah,the sky would have fell if that old man got older”,Woohyun grumbled.He would believe anything his cousins told him,but definitely not believing their words when they said his father gotten older.The last thing his father would do was to show his people’s his age.

“Still,the worry part is true!”,Dongwoo continued.Woohyun cleared his throat and straightened his hoodie.”I am not going back.That’s my ORDER,and you guys are suppose to follow my order,or I will make sure all of you will be beheaded and I will put lots of garlic into your body!”,Woohyun threatened.”That doesn’t sound scary at all”,Myungsoo boredly replied.

Woohyun mentally face palmed himself when his threats didn’t work.”Argh!Just,I am not going back!I am happy with my life here.I attend school,I have a room and I know a gir-“,Woohyun quickly cupped his mouth close when he realized what he just said.Oh o,too much of information.

“See!I told you!He DID fell for the human girl!I knew it the moment I saw him running away with her.Big trouble!”,Sungjong said panickly.”Stop being paranoid,maknae!I haven’t even finish my word yet.I was trying to say I know a girl that can teach me everything about human world”,Woohyun quickly covered up his own mistake.”Whats…a maknae?”,Hoya asked.

“Maknae means the youngest in the human world”,Woohyun gladly explained.”Great,now he is even using human language.Perfect,Woohyun”,Myungsoo sarcastically muttered and turned himself away from the conversation.He rather played with his own fireball than knowing more about the human’s world.

Sunggyu couldn’t do anything but sighed.”We really need to take you back.We snuck out secretly too and you know,having 7 princes disappear from Vapion,it would definitely cause a chaos”,Sunggyu looked at Woohyun.”Of course I will be going back,just..give me some time.I promise,I will be back to Vapion after I had all the fun I want,okay?”,Woohyun pleaded.”You guys go back first,and make sure to convince my father about not sending a search team to find me”.

“I want to stay here too!”,Hoya pouted.Then,Dongwoo came out with something that shocked everyone.”Well,since we are all here,let’s just stay until Woohyun decides to go back.I mean,we are already here,it would be a waste to not to enjoy right?”,Dongwoo innocently suggested.”That’s…a VERY GREAT IDEA!I want to try that fluffy thing earlier,oh god,I am super duper excited!”,Sungjong squealed.

“No,no,no,no,no”,Myungsoo came joining in the conversation with him furiously shaking his head.”We need to go back!We need to!Seriously,how can we stay here!No definite feeding time,no safety,better yet,no sun protection”,Myungsoo insisted.”We managed to stay here a day,and I am pretty sure we can manage to stay here a few more days”,Sungyeol beamed.”Argh,lets just vote.We lived in a democracy country,right?”,Myungsoo said.

“Who wants to stay?”,Sunggyu asked.Woohyun,Sungyeol,Hoya,Dongwoo and Sungjong immediately rasied their hands up.”Oh oo,majority winss~~”,Hoya sang out his words.Myungsoo opened his mouth to object but Sungyeol cut his words.”Ah aa,we lived in a democracy country,remember?”.

“Err,so guys,well,hope you have a great time here in human world.Bye~!”,Woohyun waved and started to walk away.”Where are you going?”,Dongwoo caught his arms.”Errr,going back to the place I stay?”,he replied.”Oh,let’s go everyone”,Dongwoo gestured.”What are you guys doing?”,Woohyun frowned.”We are living with you,obviously we are following you back,right?”,Sunggyu said.”WHAT?ALL OF YOU ARE LIVING WITH ME?”,Woohyun yelled.

 

-end-

Sorry for the non-meaningful chapter.Promise the next chapter would be better.