Chapter 56

My Hot Vampire Prince

Ji Eun’s eyes were fixed on her stomach as Woohyun lead her towards the king’s lounge hand in hand.She reached out her free hand and touched her stomach,wondering whether the baby was real or not.As if on cue,something kicked her stomach lightly on the inside and Ji Eun immediately had her thoughts answered.”Ji Eun?”,Woohyun’s voice broke her inner thoughts.

“Yes?”,she whirled her head towards him.”Are you listening to me?”,he poked her forehead lightly as he raised a brow at her.”No..?”,she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly and gave him a silly smile.Woohyun softened and tugged on her arms so that she would fall into his embrace.He then encircled his arms around her small waist before taking in her deep scent into his nose.

“I said,don’t bother what my father would say to you later.It would probably just  non sense that are coming out from his mouth”,he murmured the last sentence with a groan.”Alright”,she sighed contently as she rested her head on his chest.*Should I tell him about the baby?*,she contemplated whether she should tell him or not.”Woohyun”,she held her head up to meet his eyes.*Of course you have to tell him.The baby belongs to him too*.

“Yes,baby?”,he smiled,tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.”You know..the thing we did that day..”,she mumbled.”What thing?”,Woohyun asked.”One day ago,that thing we did..at night..lead to something”,she chewed on her bottom lips nervously.”What somet-“,Woohyun was about to ask when someone called out his name.

“Woohyun!!!”,Hoya came running towards the couple,panting.”What is it?”,Woohyun released Ji  Eun from his embrace and turned towards Hoya.”The Jungs.They came to the palace just moments ago”,Hoya announced as sweats trickled down from his forehead.”Why are they here?Where are they?”,Woohyun immediately frowned after hearing the Jungs’ name.

“I am not quite sure.The king was suppose to meet you and her but I don’t think now is the right time.The Jungs are in the king’s lounge right now”,Hoya said.”Then please help me bring Ji Eun back to her room safely and I will head to the lounge right away”,Woohyun turned to look at Ji Eun with his eyes filled with worry.He knew Daehyun had the intention to harm her and he wouldn’t let him get the chance to do so.

“No,please,Woohyun.Let me go with you”,Ji Eun held on Woohyun tighter.She wanted to be by his side if he was to face the Jungs.She knew how much impact and stress they brought to him and she wanted to at least be by his side when it happened.”No,I don’t want them to harm you.Bring her back,Hoya”,Woohyun motioned.Hoya was about to grab wrist but Ji Eun didn’t let him.

“You will be there with me,remember?I want to help.I want to be there by your side if anything was to be happen”,she looked into his eyes longingly.Those eyes of hers made Woohyun softened.”Promise me you will just stay behind me”,he kissed her forehead.They stayed in each other arms for some time until Hoya cleared his throat.”I think we better head there now”,Hoya scratched the back of his neck,the awkwardness he felt was evident.”Right,let’s go”,Woohyun nodded and took Ji Eun’s hand.

As they neared the lounge,Ji Eun started to feel uncomfortable.The queasy feeling returned and her head was spinning as though someone was riding rollercoaster in it.She knew it must be because of the baby.Woohyun suddenly stopped in front of the entrance of the lounge and started to scan the area.He breathed in a deep breath and cringed when he smelled the Jungs’ dirty scent in his nose.

Ji Eun tilted her head higher until she caught a sight of the figures in the lounge through the glass door.Woohyun’s cousins were standing at the right side and there were other three unfamiliar figures on the left.The entrance to the lounge open and Woohyun,Ji  Eun and Hoya marched into the lounge.Ji Eun finally realized who the other three figures were.Daehyun and his family.She just knew because the older man and another younger man resembled Daehyun’s face a lot.

“Father”,Woohyun bowed at the king before sending a warning glare towards the Jungs.”You-r,your Majesty”,Ji Eun followed after Woohyun and dare not look at the king in his eyes.The king frowned disapprovingly at Ji Eun’s presence in the lounge but he didn’t say anything.”Oh,Ji Eun.Hi”,Daehyun noticed that Ji Eun recognized him.Ji Eun’s eyes slowly met his and Daehyun decided to flash his red,bloody eyes at her just right at that moment.Ji Eun let out a squeal and hid behind Woohyun’s back.Looking at his red eyes now reminded her the day where he attacked her.

“The prince’s human girlfriend is such a coward.I wonder how she could stand being with the prince like that!”,Daejun guffawed as if he had just said the best joke in the world.The Infinite boys just stared at him boringly while Woohyun shot him a look.”It’s alright”,Woohyun cooed into Ji Eun’s ears and lead her to stand in between the Infinite boys.

“You will be the coward when your scream for help with my fire burning your trashy body”,Myungsoo flicked his wrist as he smirked at Daejun.Daejun took a step back and swallowed hard.He might be a big talker but he knew how powerful Myungsoo was.Daehyun,though,didn’t have the word ‘fear’ in his dictionary.He pushed his brother away and glared at Myungsoo as though to show him that he wasn’t afraid of him like his brother.

“Your Majesty,I might be rude to say this but how could you let a human in our country?!They shouldn’t know our existence at all!”,Daegun hissed.The king wanted to say something but nothing came out from his mouth.”If she knows,when she get back,she would spread to the others and the others would find us and hunt each of us down”,Daegun continued.

“I won’t!I seriously won’t!”,Ji Eun said defensively.She was feeling the utmost uncomfortableness but she didn’t want the king to be convinced more that she shouldn’t be with Woohyun.He was already disagreeing to their relationship and the last thing she wanted was a crazy vampire suggesting that the entire human race should be killed.”Ji Eun”,Sunggyu held her back.

“They say they won’t but we shouldn’t or must I say,musn’t believe the humans at all.They always lie and the promises they made were never true.I say,we should kill this girl”,Daegun smirked at his own suggestion.Daejun snickered loudly while Daehyun just stared at Ji Eun.Daehyun had a better idea in his own mind.He noticed how Ji Eun would touch her stomach time to time and how she would flinched and gagged.

“If you dare to lay a finger on her,I will make sure to rip and shed your skins alive”,Woohyun threatened.”Easy there,prince.I don’t want to be the one that would be doing that to you”,Daehyun taunted.”You!”,Woohyun really wanted to dash towards him and tear his confident face away.”Woohyun.Stop”,the king warned.

“Well,I must say you are very considerate to think about our country,Daegun”,the king turned to look at Daegun with a smile.Hope lit up on his face as he thought the king would agree to his idea of killing Ji Eun.”But I must say”,the smile from the king’s face disappeared.”I am the king of Vapion and I am sure I don’t need to be told of how should I rule my country nor I don’t need you telling me to kill a human that won’t do any harm to us”,the king shot Daegun a sharp look.

The Infinite boys and Ji Eun were entirely shocked themselves.Did the king just defense them but insulting the powerful Jung Daegun?”You will regret this!!”,Daegun fumed.He didn’t even bow at the king as respect before he stormed out from the lounge angrily.Obviously,his plan to sabotage the couple failed and he was too ashamed to be insulted back by the king.

Daejun went after his father but Daehyun stayed there longer.He stopped just right at the entrance and glanced towards the place where Ji Eun was standing.He saw her touching her stomach again and Woohyun stood beside her as he send him a dirty look.He sniffed in the air around the place and now,he was definitely sure about the thing he had in his mind.

 

-END-

Sorry for not updating for so long!I hadnt had internet for the past few weeks so it's hard for me to update.Really sorry and please comments!:D