Chapter 29

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Woohyun sat on the couch,still as ever.His hands were both laced together on his thighs as his eyes were fixed on the tv screen.Actually,his eyes were but his brain wasn’t.

It had been 1 hour since Ji Eun and his cousins left and Leo wasn’t quite awake yet.He smacked his hands on his forehead when he remembered the embarrassing moment when he pleaded for his cousins not to leave.

“Come on,Dongwoo.Don’t leave,Leo likes you right?”,Woohyun eyes were pleading desperately.”I can’t.I need to get feed.You know none of us here can withstand our hunger”,Dongwoo slowly shook his head.

“Sunggyu”,he turned to his next target.”Nah uh,not this time,Woohyun”,Sunggyu smiled.He eyed Hoya and Sungyeol next who just shook their heads and rushed off to get dressed.Then,Myungsoo came into his eye sight.Woohyun knew it was impossible though.”If you want me to feed on both Ji Eun and Leo,I can stay”,he beamed,almost innocently.”Figures”,Woohyun mumbled and looked away from him.

“Sungjonggieee”,he ran over to the youngest side and grabbed his arms.”Sorrry,my stomach is calling for food,although I do like Leoo very much”,Sungjong shook his hands away and ran to the exit along with the others.

“Good luck”,all of them chorused before going out from the house.And,there was him now,sitting on the couch,waiting for his deadly time to come.He would have run out from the house,leaving Leo alone,but he knew that cant do that.At least,he had some conscious in his heart.

He glanced over his shoulder frequently,checking whether there were any sign on the kid waking up or not.”Man,this is depressing”,he slumped himself on the couch and grumbled.

*Click*,the sound of the door knob twisted opened shocked Woohyun.He rose up from the couch and stared at Ji Eun’s door.”Nonna?”,a cute voice squeaked as his small hand tightly wrapped around the door knob.No answer.

“Nonna?”,Leo called again,this time,stepping out from the room.*Gasp*,Leo took a few steps back when he saw a pair of eyes watching him from the couch.”Nonna”,he muttered,almost crying already.

“Hey,hey!Dont cry,its just me!”,Woohyun popped out from the couch and shook his hands desperately.*Oh go,don’t cry,I wont know how to handle you!*.Leo furrowed his eyebrows and swallowed back his tears.

Then,the awkward moment came.Woohyun stood in front of him and Leo just stared at him.Both of them were silent and none of them show any sign of starting a communication soon.”Where is nonna”,Leo finally spoke.”She is out to work”,Woohyun bluntly replied.Silence filled the air again.

Leo then eyed his Winnie the Pooh backpack and looked at Woohyun again.”Oh yes,homework”,Woohyun murmured when he remembered what Ji Eun notified him earlier.”You have homework right?”,he asked.”Em”,Leo nodded.

Woohyun ped his backpack and took out a few colorful books.”Which one?”.Leo just pointed at one of the book with a bear on the front page.Woohyun took the book and lead him to the dining table.He pulled out a chair and sat on it.

Leo on the other side was having difficulties to sit on the chair.The chair was too high for him and it was hard for him to climb up because of his short legs.”Pshh”,Leo pouted as he held onto the chair and tried another time.

Woohyun secretly chuckled.*He is really cute*.Woohyun then put his hands on both Leo’s waist and lifted him up to the chair.”Thank you,hyung”,Leo mumbled,not forgetting politeness even though it was awkward.

Leo flipped through a couple of pages and stopped.He took out his bear pencil and started to scribble on that page.*He really likes bear huh?*,Woohyun thought as he looked at his belongings.

“A for apple..B for boy..C for cat”,Leo muttered as he continued writing.”Hmm..what’s for Z again?”,he bit his lips.”Zebra”,Woohyun said.Leo looked at him and a small smile curled at the corner of his lips.”Em,Z for zebra”,Leo happily wrote on the page.*Hyung..isnt as scary as I thought*.

Woohyun helped Leo to clean up his books after he was done with his homework.Both of them were now seated on the dining table awkwardly,again.Leo rested his chin on the table and his lips puckered out.Woohyun cleared his throat and secretly glanced at him.*What should I do now?*.

Leo suddenly climbed down from his seat and walked into the kitchen.*Where is he going*.Leo opened one of the cabinets and looked through for some food.”What do you need?”,Woohyun asked as he followed him into the kitchen.”Food.I am hungry.Nonna said she will cook for me though earlier”,he whispered.

*Ah,yes.Ji Eun asked me to cook him dinner*.”Let me do it.You go outside and wait alright?”,Woohyun said.Leo obediently nodded and walked out to the kitchen.

Woohyun glanced around the kitchen as he put his hand on his hips.*Wait,do I know how to cook?*.

 

-End-

Sigh,sorry for the boring update.But,i still need comments.:(