Chapter 25

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

School was in a big chaos the next day.The toddlers that they were supposed to take care of for a week had already arrived in their class.All the toddlers were in their guardian’s arms as students started to fill the class.

“Woah,all of them are so cute!”,Ji Eun squealed and clapped her hands excitedly as she eyed all the cute toddlers.Woohyun thought they were cute too,but,in a different way.*Their bloods smell so fresh*.”No,stupid Nam Woohyun.You are not a beast!Stop thinking about that”,he frantically shook his head and gulped.

“Class”,Mr Park hollered and shushed the students down.”So,everyone ready to take care of your baby now?”,he smiled.”When I call out your names,come down with your partner alright?”,he commanded and took out a list.

“Bae Sujin and Lee Yong Hwa”,Mr Park started calling.Ji Eun couldn’t wait till her name to be call.She looked towards Woohyun,hoping that he would be excited like her.But Woohyun just looked at each of the kid with a bored look.”Hey,aren’t you excited?”,she lightly nudged his shoulder.”Ya,I am”,he muttered.”Pshh,yes,you definitely ‘look’ excited”,Ji Eun harrumphed and turned her attention back to the babies.

“Nam Woohyun and Lee Ji Eun”,Mr Park finally mentioned their names.Ji Eun immediately rose up from her seat and skipped towards the front desk.”Oh no!!Our Woohyun oppa is really partnering with that orphan!”,one of the girl shrieked and faked a sniffle.Woohyun shoot them an annoyed look and strolled to Ji Eun’s side.

“Hmmm..”,Mr Park examined his list with his eyebrows creased together.”Both of you are taking care of a multicultural toddler.He is a half Korean and half French”.”Jinja?”,Ji Eun grew more excited.

“Come here,Leo,meet noona and hyung”,Mr Park gestured.Ji Eun turned her head to the direction where Mr Park was gesturing and saw a little boy around the age of 2-3 with bubbly red cheeks in his father’s arms.

“Woah!!He is so cute!”,Ji Eun squealed.Leo’s father put Leo down to the ground and he clung onto his father’s leg,afraid of the new faces.Leo pursed his lips together and looked at both Woohyun and Ji Eun.”Come on,Leo,greet them like how daddy taught you”,Leo’s father smiled.

“Anyonghaseyo,my name is Leo William Recipons.I am 3 year old”,Leo murmured and put out his three small fingers.Ji Eun bent down to match her heights with his and gently patted his cheek.”Anyong,Leo,I am Lee Ji Eun.Noona will take care of you very nicely for this week,okay?”,Ji Eun smiled.Upon looking at her beautiful kind smile,Leo grinned.”Em,please take care of me well,noona!”,he happily chirped.

Ji Eun opened her arms that Leo gladly went into.”Noona will introduce you to the hyung that will be taking care of you together with me,alright?”,Ji Eun ruffled his soft hair.”Woohyun!”,she called.Woohyun stepped forward a few steps and stopped.”This is Leo”.”Ah,yes”,Woohyun just nodded,showing no interest at all.

“Don’t you think he is cute?Do you want to carry him?”,she shoved Leo towards him gently.Woohyun stepped back and waved his palm.”No,thank you,lets just go”,Woohyun took a last glance at Leo and quickly ran away.

“He-y,Woohyun!”,she shouted for him but Woohyun had already ran away from her sight.”Aish”,she pouted.She looked at Leo that was slightly confused by Woohyun’s action.”Ms.Lee?Can you come over here?I have a few things to talk to you about Leo”,Leo’s father smiled.

“Ah,neh”,she bowed a little.”Let’s bid daddy goodbye and go back to noona’s house okay,Leo?”,she pinched his cheeks affectionately.”Neh!”,he nodded with a wide smile.*Stupid Woohyun!*. 

 

-End-

Vote for my story to get featured!^^.Thank you!