Chapter 54

My Hot Vampire Prince

Living in a vampire city wasn’t exactly something anyone would want to do if you are an ordinary human with blood flowing in your body.Anywhere you went would eventually made a vampire turned to face you with hungriness obviously shown in their eyes.And that’s what exactly Ji Eun was experiencing although she didn’t have to fear for anything with Woohyun around her.

Since locking herself in Woohyun’s room wasn’t a good option,Woohyun had suggested to bring her to explore Vapion.If she was to stay with Woohyun,she would need to stay here and that gave her more reasons to familiarize herself with the new place.”Prince Woohyun”,a maid that was cleaning the big hallway bowed when she saw the prince.

Woohyun nodded in acknowledgement and continued to stroll forward with Ji Eun in his arms.The maid stared at Ji Eun when she was supposed to continue with her work.She sniffed in her scent and let out a soft growl.”What are you staring at?Continue with your work”,Woohyun snapped with a warning glare directed to her.The maid quickly resumed her work and get rid of the scent that was overwhelming her.Although she would have difficulties in doing so,she didn’t want to offend the prince either.

That maid wasn’t the only one but almost each vampire they walked pass did the same thing.”Woohyun..I don’t feel great”,she whispered.Of course no one would like to be stare as food in anyone’s eyes.”Wait a little longer”,Woohyun was feeling very sorry for making her uncomfortable.

They finally managed to exit the dark palace and Ji Eun was able to breath again when she saw the sun light.Artificial lights could never beat against sun light ,of course.The bubble shield was only allowing the sun light to shine the entire Vapion but the heat from the sun couldn’t be felt at all.So,it made sense that Vapion was always chilly and cold even though the sun was shining very brightly.

Woohyun didn’t want to risk taking Ji Eun for a walk in the village for her scent was too strong for any vampires to resist.”Hop on my back”,he slightly bent his knees so that Ji Eun could get on.Ji Eun didn’t need to be told twice.She immediately jumped onto Woohyun’s back as he put his hand under her thighs.

Being on  Woohyun’s back as he ran with those incredible speed made her remembered about the incident when Woohyun suddenly plunged her on his shoulder when she was enjoying her noddles and started running.She giggled to herself when she remembered him lying to her saying he was an athlete at school when she asked how he could run so fast.    

“Why are you laughing to yourself,hmm?”,Woohyun glanced at her through his shoulder as he jumped from a large stone to another.”You are a runner in your old school,aren’t you?”,she ruffled his hair from the back.Woohyun get what she meant and the corner of his lips twitched upwards.”Ya,didn’t you know?I won every single competition”,he played along with her.”Ya ya.Stop bragging”,she wrinkled her nose with a smile.

Ji Eun rested her head on his shoulder and tried to look where he was taking her.Her attempt to even see what’s in front of her failed for everything passed by too fast to be captured by her raw eyes.Eventually,her eyelids started to get heavy and she fell asleep on Woohyun’s broad and comfy back.

By the time she woke up,her eyes were stinging as lights suddenly pierced in.She blinked for a few times to get herself used to the light.”Oh my god..”,she gasped when she saw the wide,pink flower field right in front of her eyes.The clouds were floating gracefully in the blue-ish sky and the wind that blew softly made the flowers seemed like they are dancing as if it was to welcome her.

“You like it here?”,a voice asked behind her.That was then only Ji Eun realized that she was actually sitting in between Woohyun’s leg and she was actually sleeping on his chest earlier.She turned to face him with her eye smile that made Woohyun’s heart palpitated madly for her again.

“Extremly”,she laid back down on her personal ‘pillow’ with a satisfied sigh.Woohyun pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind as he rested his cheek on the side of her head.”Why did you bring me here?”,Ji Eun questioned,her eyes not leaving the wonderful view in front of her.

“I thought you need to get away from everything.I don’t want you to stress out after everything that seems impossible to you few days ago happened between these few days”,Woohyun explained,indicating to her realization about his identity and Vapion.”You are the best”,she took his hand and pressed her lips softly on the back of his hand.Woohyun smiled and kissed her temple in return.

“How do you feel about me?”,Woohyun suddenly asked.The question was always at the back of his head.”I feel…in love with you”,she laughed when she realized those words just came out from her lips without her even thinking.She must have love in a lot for her to be able to say it out just like that.”Even when you found out that I am..not a human?”,he whispered.

“Must we head back to that topic again?”,she sighed.She didn’t want to remind them about how she had hurt him and how terrible she felt without him by her side.”I need to know”,Woohyun insisted.He needed assurance.He needed confirmation to do the something he had planned.

Ji Eun lifted herself off from his chest and turned herself so that she was now facing him.She then framed both his cheeks with her hands and stared right into his eyes.”Okay then.I am telling you for one last time.When I first found out about you being a vampire,I am truly afraid as you can see.I thought I would felt nothing but fear towards you but none of that happened.Instead,those memories we have been through together played in my mind every single time I thought of you and my heart still..beats so fast just the mere mention of your name.I won’t deny that I am still scare before I came to Vapion with your cousins but when I saw you on the bed,sacrificing yourself just because of me,I am sure I don’t care what you are anymore as long as you are Nam Woohyun.I even..gave myself entirely to you yesterday night.So,don’t doubt my feelings for you..okay?”,Ji Eun searched his eyes with a loving smile.

Woohyun grabbed both her hands and gave it a squeeze.Now that he was entirely sure about her,he was ready.”Alright.Okay..”,Woohyun took a deep breath and nervously searched his pockets.”What are you searching for?”,Ji Eun looked at his hands that were busy roaming his pockets.

Woohyun finally found the thing he wanted in one of his pocket.”Okay,I..don’t really know how this works in the human world..”,he stopped and cupped a shiny black box in his hands.

“But…I will try my best to make it special for you”,he started to open the lid of the box.

*He isn’t doing what I think he is doing right?*,Ji Eun could hear her heartbeat clearly in her ears.

“I hope this doesn’t scares you but this is what we do for our bride in Vapion.At least in the royal family”,Woohyun revealed the two metal rings that was neatly tucked in the box.The rings arent ordinary ones that you see but it is a special one that connects both the owner.

“The small red,liquid-like orbs that seems to be swimming are..my blood and yours.You will wear the one with my blood in it and I will wear the one with yours in it.By wearing it,it would be like..we will be bonded forever.If the orbs in the middle dims or wear off,it will shows that we are in danger or one of us had die”,he nervously explained.

“Its…”,Ji Eun started to speak.Woohyun hoped she doesn’t reject him and better if she doesn’t freak out and run away immediately.”It’s so…romantic”,she whispered in awe.”You said that it’s made for brides in Vapion?That means…?”,she was expecting the question already.

Woohyun immediately cleared his throat and took her hands in his.”Would you..Lee Ji Eun agree to be Nam Woohyun’s princess forever and ever?Would you be the handsome vampire prince’s wife?”,he leaned so close to her that their noses were touching.

“This is why you needed assurance from me?”,she chuckled and nuzzled her nose with his.”Of course..”,he mumbled with his face red.”Do you have to ask me obvious question like that?After what happened last night,do you think someone else would want me?”,she pouted.

“You wanted someone else rather than me?”,he gasped.”No,silly,I was just telling you if I didn’t want you,I wouldn’t..you know..yesterday”,she blushed.Woohyun had to keep himself for squeezing her into a hug for her cute face.”And for the answer to your question,I am more than willing to stick to you forever and be your one and only not hot and human wife,my dear prince”,she giggled.

“Really?!”,he beamed and crushed her into his chest.”Really,really really?!!”,he was still cheering excitedly as he rocked her side to side while Ji Eun laughed happily like she had never laugh before.”Don’t you want to help me wear my ring?”,she patted his back.

“Oh!Oh!Yes!”,Woohyun looked back and forth for the rings.The two of them each took the rings in their hands and helped each other to slid the rings into each of their ring finger.The red orbs in the middle of the rings glowed brightly when both of them finally done.Woohyun and Ji Eun stared at the rings that signified their connections before turning their eyes towards each other.

Woohyun leaned in for her lips and Ji Eun willingly closed her eyes and went to meet his lips.Their lips touched each other and both of them immediately smiled at the contact.Their kiss was slow and loving,their love for each other was poured in that very kiss.

 

-END-

I hope this chapter managed to make you smile.:)

So,if you smile,please leave a comment!I deperately need support for the previous chapter,only 3 of you commented.Maybe part of it was my fault for making the chapter.:(

And oh,If you guys are curious how the rings look:

Just imagine in the middle,the bloods are floating around.lol