Chapter 59

My Hot Vampire Prince

Woohyun paced around the hallway, his feet never stopped moving at all. The palace was in a mess, with vampires and maids moving back and forth, giving aids to the injured soldiers. The fight was lucky to have stopped with the reinforcements send by Woohyun’s relatives but the stop won’t be long. Everyone knew the Jungs won’t give up and they would come back the second time.

“Hey”, Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s shoulder. Woohyun took a glance at him and returned to his routine pacing. If his cousins did not stop him, he would have been running out wild, looking for Ji Eun frantically. Of course, that was not the wisest thing to do, considering that the Jungs are still out there. No matter how powerful Woohyun was, he would never be able to win an army of them.

“I know you are worry about Ji Eun. All of us are”, Sunggyu tried to calm him down. “No! All of you will never feel the same as I am!”, Woohyun roared, his eyes glowing in red. He knew Sunggyu was just being nice but he could not suppress his anger anymore. His anger towards the Jungs, his anger towards himself for not being able to protect the woman he loved.

“He is just trying to be nice”,Myungsoo hissed, obviously pissed at Woohyun. Sungjong held him back, not wanting any fights to happen between the two. “All you can do now is thinking about that woman?! Your crown is about to be taken away! Your country is in danger and all these VAMPIRES that have been living for thousands years with you could perish just like that if you are careless!”, Myungsoo continued as he dashed to grab Woohyun’s collar. “Myungsoo!”, Hoya grabbed on his arm.

“Let go of me”,Woohyun said through gritted teeth, his eyes emotionless. “I can’t believe this”, Myungsoo held him hands up in defeat. “Prince, my foot”.

In midst of the others trying to calm Myungsoo down, Woohyun suddenly felt something. A soft, gentle call could be heard at the back of his head. It was blurry at first but as he concentrate, he could figure what it was. ‘Daddy’. Woohyun frowned. *Daddy?What daddy*. Woohyun started to wonder if this is any of the Jungs’ trick but it felt too warm and gentle to be one.

‘Daddy, we are here’. Woohyun looked at the glowing ring on his finger and flashbacks started playing in his mind. Ji Eun looking pale and her morning sickness. Ji Eun’s constant touch on her stomach and her hesitant call on the last time she called him before he left to fight the Jungs. Everything made sense and Woohyun realised something. Ji Eun is pregnant with his baby.

---

To think that the horror had stopped, Daehyun came to ‘visit’ Ji Eun again. This time, he managed to grab Ji Eun’s hair before he made a deep cut on her wrist. Ji Eun winced in pain and tears brimmed in her eyes. She did not want to look weak in front of someone like Daehyun but it was too painful not to do so.

“This is just the beginning”, Daehyun chuckled.”I should let you bleed to death or should I kill you in front of Woohyun?”, he continued. “The latter should be better because I would like to watch the look on his face before I ripped him into pieces too”.

“Woohyun will never lose to a weak vampire like you even if I am not around!”, Ji Eun shouted. “Oh?”, Daehyun raised his brow in amusement. “Fiery little human, I see”, he forcefully pull Ji Eun’s head to make her look at him. “I like fierce stuff, you see. Maybe I can keep you to myself as personal pleasure after I kill the lover of yours. All of you have to do is ask and I will agree”. Ji Eun felt disgusted. She never knew lustful vampires exist (lol) and she hoped to never find out about one either.

“Over my dead body”, she spat on him. “You little !”, Daehyun cried. He was ready to place another painful mark over her body when the door suddenly burst open.

Ji Eun felt her heartbeat escalated when she saw the familiar figure standing at the door, panting with his eyes burning red. “Woohyun!!”, she never thought she would feel this relief to be able to call out that name.

“You will die in my hands”, Woohyun hissed before he lunged towards Daehyun.

-End-

I dont know what to say. :(. I am just really sorry for not updating like almost a year. :(. I was just too busy with all the things that are going on in my life and I have to say that I have lose the passion of writing in this past few months.

But,somehow,today, I just have the urge to open up this site and I started reading some of my fics and I found back the reason of me starting to write. So, i decided to write up a chapter of this fic and tadah, here it is.

I dont know whether this would satisfied all my readers but I hope you do. And yes, I will try my best to update from today onwards, now that I finally realised I can still write. Lol. Most important is that,some of you have been constantly personal messaging and writing up on my wall, asking me to update and I cant tell you how sorry I felt when i read those message a few months ago when I lose the passion of writing. But now I can assure you, I will try my best.

TQ for all your supports, readers!!!
Sincerely,

Magz1093