Chapter 41

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun’s eyes sparkled,Woohyun smiled.Ji Eun smiled,Woohyun’s smile grew wider.She giggled,Woohyun grinned.

“Incoming!”,Ji Eun hollered as she served the two trays of beer to the customers.The customers thanked her and Ji Eun bowed back in return.*She is so polite and cute*,Woohyun thought dreamily.

“You need help?”,Daehyun tapped her shoulder and smiled.Woohyun’s expression immediately turned dark and his heart clenched in jealousy and anger.”Its okay”,Ji Eun shrugged his hands off and continued serving.*Serve you right!*.

Daehyun didn’t seems bother by her cold reaction.He turned to look at Woohyun who was scowling at him.Daehyun then his bottom lips and mouthed ‘she should be extremely delicious’.Woohyun immediately snapped out from his own bubble thoughts and get ready to charge at him.

“Hyun?”,Mr Jung called.Woohyun’s thought of beating the crap out of Daehyun immediately gone out from his mind as he turned to Mr Jung politely.”Why didn’t you help?Look,there is so many customers right now”,Mr Jung frowned in disagree.

Daehyun stifled his laughter and stuck his tongue at him before walking away.Woohyun mentally groaned and apologized to Mr Jung which he forgave him instantly.

--

The working hours ended faster than expected because they were many customers.Ji Eun dropped tired on her seat and sighed in relief.The two vampires once again looked at her without any sign of weariness.

Woohyun noticed how red her cheeks were due to the tiredness and he really wanted to wipe off the beads of sweats from her forehead that were dripping down to her chin.Looking at her this way,he really had the thoughts of wanting to take the tiredness away from her and let him be tired instead.But,vampires wont grow tired easily with just their physical strength used.

“Both of you are not tired again?”,her tone this time wasn’t surprised anymore.She must had expected the outcome.”I am strong,look at my muscle”,Daehyun flexed his visible buffed arm.Woohyun slapped his arms down and glared at him.He didn’t like people,especially guys,to show their charms to Ji Eun.

“OUCH!”,Daehyun purposely shouted in pain.”Hey!What’s wrong?”,Mr Jung came into the worker rest room after hearing Daehyun’s yell.”They are fighting and argueing”,Ji Eun tattled tell like a kid,which Woohyun found it adorable.He really wanted to punch himself for acting like a fan girl,but he really couldn’t help hiding his feelings that were growing every seconds.

“Hmm”,Mr Jung thought.”Come here,Hyun.Help me out with something”,he gestured.Something immediately striked Woohyun’s mind.If he leave with Mr Jung,Ji Eun would be left alone with Daehyun!Who knows what he will do when he is gone?

“Bird brain,you go”,Woohyun pushed Daehyun forward.”I remember him calling H-Y-U-N,stinky brain.”Come on,Hyun.We need to close the pub already”,Mr Jung urged.

Woohyun sighed in defeat and stood up.He sent a last glare towards Daehyun before walking off with Mr Jung.*If I see you touch her even a single strand of hair,I will make sure to tear you into pieces!*.

--

After helping out Mr Jung,Woohyun returned to the rest room as fast as he could.He stood at the door steps to find Ji Eun fastly asleep on the stool with her head slightly tilted on the wall.His lips curled into a warm smile when he saw how her lips were slightly parted and how peaceful and angelic she looked.

He was about to go over to her side and carry her home when he saw Daehyun standing in front of her.Woohyun’s eyebrows immediately knitted together,displeased.

Woohyun realized Daehyun his lips before leaning towards Ji Eun who was unprotected.Woohyun eyes widened and in a matter of seconds,he was already grabbing Daehyun by the collar before giving him a strong punch on the face.

“Bastard!”,he kicked him again.Daehyun stepped back a few feet due to the strong impact.”What’s wrong?!”,Ji Eun woke up,shocked.”You touch her again,I will tear your skin off!”,Woohyun shouted and grabbed Ji Eun’s wrist before storming out from the room with her.

Daehyun chuckled the moment they were out from the room.*Succeed in triggering.Bingo*.

--

“Woohyun!What’s wrong?”,Ji Eun asked as her wrist was being pulled by Woohyun.Woohyun remained silent and just continued pulling her away from the pub.

“Woohyun!”,Ji Eun called and tried to get her wrist off from his grasp.She was actually scared of his hostility.”You are hurting me!”.

At the word ‘hurt’,Woohyun let go.He didn’t mean to hurt her.He didn’t want her hurt either.Both of them stopped under a streetlight with clearly shown Woohyun’s angered face.

Ji Eun went to the front of him and searched his eyes.”What’s the matter,Woohyun?Why did you punch Daehyun?”,she asked,concerned.

“Why did you go around leaving yourself unshield!”,Woohyun had his teeth gritted.”What?Why do you mean by unshield?”,Ji Eun was confused.

Oh,how could Woohyun  explained to her?He couldn’t tell her that she was almost being bit by a vampire who was trying to taste her blood.Woohyun pursed his lips together and heaved.Then,he pointed to his lips.

“Lips?Why?Are your lips hurting?”,Ji Eun’s hands naturally went over to cup his face.Woohyun froze at her touch and his heart reacted with it thumping extremely fast.

“Daehyun.He..almost kissed you”,Woohyun whispered and stared at her dark,mesmerizing orbs.Welllll,if he cant say he wanted to bite her,at least he should come out with something similar.Wait,is kiss similar with bite?Ahh,mind that.

“So you punched him because he wanted to kiss me?”,Ji Eun giggled.”You are so silly,Woohyun.Even he did wanted to kiss me..you shouldn’t punch him.You are just someone who rent the room in my house”,she whispered the last sentence.

Woohyun smiled inwardly at her words.Did her words actually meant she wanted him to be something more to her?Woohyun then cupped both her cheeks with his palms and made her looked at him.”What..if I wanted to be someone more..?”.


-END-

hahahahahahahahaha,i really wanted you all to be surprise.I am getting my exams results today.If my results are good,i am updating again tonight!So pray for me,readers!>.<