Chapter 39

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“I will see you tomorrow,clumsy”,Daehyun pulled out an innocent smile as he waved Ji Eun goodbye.Ji  Eun rolled her eyes at his words and gave him a short wave before slamming the door right behind him.

She rested her back on the door and let out a sigh.*What’s wrong with that guy,seriously?*,she kicked her sneakers out with her lips pouted.

She was ready to forget about Daehyun and had a good night rest before someone ran to her abruptly as he grabbed both her shoulders tightly.”ARE YOU OKAY?YOU AREN’T HURT ANYWHERE,ARE YOU?!!”,Woohyun checked her as he spun her around in a circle.

Ji Eun was too shocked to reply him.She just blinked continuously,unable to reply nor react to Woohyun’s actions.”OH GOD?DID HE HYNOPTIZE YOU ALREADY?WAKE UP!!”,Woohyun cupped her cheeks and shook her head,a little bit too hard.

“YAH!!”,Ji Eun yelled,finally.She was in a massive headache due to Woohyun’s shaking.Ji  Eun then pulled Woohyun’s arms away from her cheeks before giving him a punch on his chest.”What’s wrong with you?”,she frowned at him.

Woohyun rubbed his not-even-a-tinsy-winsy-pain chest and mentally sighed in relief.*She is not hypnotized.No bite mark.Nothing.I am glad he didn’t take any action yet*,he thought as he kept smiling at her.

“I say what’s wrong with you,babo”,Ji Eun flicked his forehead and Woohyun finally came to his senses.”What did you just say?”,Woohyun asked.

*What’s wrong with the boys today?!All of them are acting weird*.”I am asking you,what is wrong with you?Why did you come running to me,asking me whether I am hurt and shaking me like a mad man?”,she crossed her arms together as she questioned him.

“That Daehyun gu-“,Woohyun shut his mouth close when he realized he said something he shouldn’t say.*,why did I say his name.Stupid Nam Woohyun!!!!*.

“You..know that Daehyun guy?”,Ji Eun raised her brow.”How did you know him?And..did you stalk me?”,she gasped.

“N-o,of course I didn’t!”,he blurted.”I-I was ju-st passing by the bar you are working at”.

“Hmmm…”,Ji Eun tapped her chin curiously.”And you saw me walking with Daehyun,so you got jealous and then you asked Mr Jung who it was”,she joked unintentionally.Woohyun’s uncool side was too precious not to joke with.

Woohyun really felt like smacking himself.Why did he act recklessly in the first place?Why did he mention Daehyun’s name?Why didn’t he check on her secretly?*It was all that Jung Daehyun’s fault!Wait till I get him!*.

“Yeah,you are 100% right”,Woohyun closed his eyes momentarily before answering her.*This is the only thing I can do to keep my secret save.I must not let her know who Daehyun is*.But Woohyun didn’t even realize that a small part of him admitted what Ji Eun said was correct despite the part where he asked Mr.Jung for Daehyun’s name.

Ji Eun stood still at her position after hearing Woohyun’s reply.*Did he..just..admitted that he like me?*.She started to feel her cheeks grew warm and her confidence,energectic eyes that were staring at Woohyun a second ago quickly turned her gaze away.

“So…do I need to prove myself correct?”,Woohyun whispered as he neared her.He didn’t know why he did that too.Its just felt…right.

*Thump,thump,thump*,Ji Eun’s heartbeat echoed in her ears and she felt a lump in .*What do I do?!*,she panicked as she eyed Woohyun who was nearing her as seconds passed.

Woohyun stopped when his face was just inches away from hers.He eyed her nervous eyes and slightly shivering lips.*Should I..kiss her?*.He really wanted to kiss her,he had to admit.His inside was still fighting whether he should,or not.Ji  Eun grew so nervous and she couldn’t stand still anymore.Her back was still on the door and she slightly moved her position as she get more uncomfortable.

Oh,how wrong she was to make that move.As she moved,her lips brushed against Woohyun’s.Her eyes widened and she quickly pushed him away.”I am sorrryy!”,she bowed in a perfect 90 degree and dashed into her room in a seconds.You would have thought she had Woohyun’s agility at that moment.

Woohyun was left at the door with his lips slightly apart.*Did our lips just…touch?*.He didn’t know why that thought made him feel giddy in the inside and why his heart was beating so hard against his chest.

And even though it was just a second that their lips came in contact,Woohyun couldn’t forget that precious moment.He could still feel her soft,moist lips on him.*I couldn’t possibly have feelings on her..right?*,he thought.And that was when,he made himself determined to find the answer to his own question.

 

-END-

Sorrryyy for the extremly late update,readers!Please forgive me for my lateness and continue to support me.

Anyways,comments!!!!:D