Chapter 55

My Hot Vampire Prince

The feeling when you are just an ordinary couple and when you are truly married to each other just because for the sake of love were entirely different.People might thought marriage is just a gateway to hell but our human-vampire couple find that different.Instead,they were feeling much closer and more in love with each other,if that’s possible after their unofficial marriage.

Though it had just been hours since Woohyun proposed to Ji Eun,their affection towards each other tells different stories.It seemed like they are pretty much fated for each other and no one could understand them more other than the two of them.After the simple yet sweet proposal,the two of them spend hours kissing sweetly in the flower field as they cuddled each other closely like glue.

Although they would prefer to stay out of their worries at that moment,they couldn’t hide from them forever.They still had to go back to Vapion,to face Woohyun’s father,to face the horrible Jungs’.Reluctantly,after watching the sun set together,they left the flower field.Woohyun promised to bring Ji Eun there again after they solved all their problems and she agreed without hesitation.

“You are feeling okay,right?”,Woohyun gently cupped her cheeks after putting her down from his back.”I am okay.Maybe..I am just tired”,she rubbed her stomach.She wasn’t feeling really well on the way back as her stomach churned in discomfort.There were times she felt like vomiting but those feelings faded away as quickly as they appeared.”Alright,maybe we should just head to bed now okay?”,he smiled affectionately at her,the red orbs in the ring glowed even more brightly under the dim moon light.

Ji Eun nodded and willingly took his hands as he lead her back into the castle.Guards bowed at Woohyun as they opened the large gate to let them in.Their red eyes looked even more frightening in the night and Ji Eun avoided looking at them although she knew it’s impolite for her to do so.”Want to eat something before we call off the night?”,Woohyun asked.”Sure.I am feeling pretty hungry too”,she giggled.

Woohyun lead her to the royal kitchen and realized his cousins were all there as well.”Hey,sister in law!!”,Sungjong waved like a kid.”What are you guys doing here?”,Woohyun questioned as he eyed each his cousins.”Waiting for our food.I heard they served the best quality ones today”,Myungsoo rubbed his palms together, his lips.Woohyun warily glanced at Ji Eun and send a warning glare to L,which he was too excited to notice it anyway.

“Wait,I will ask the maids to serve you some food.Real food”,he emphasized when Myungsoo gave him a you-serving-her-blood look.Ji Eun watched Woohyun walking away deeper into the kitchen and stood still in her position.”Woah,woah,woah!!I didn’t see wrongly,right?!”,Hoya rubbed his eyes over and over again.”What,what,what?!!”,Dongwoo perked up from his daze state immediately.

Sungyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere beside Ji Eun and took her hand.Ji Eun let out a soft gasp when she felt his cold hands.”This is the ring,right.Interesting?”,Sungyeol smirked.”I can’t believe Woohyun really make that ring for her!”,Sunggyu exclaimed in awe.”Hey!Hands off”,Woohyun slapped Sungyeol’s hands away before claiming Ji Eun’s hands into his.”Geez,stop acting like some possessive physco”,Sungyeol groaned before returning to his seat.”You totally fell in love with her,don’t you,princeee”,Dongwoo cooed and tickled Woohyun’s chin.Woohyun growled at him while Ji Eun just giggled at their silliness.

“Stop playing,food is ready!!”,Sungjong shouted in glee.Woohyun lead Ji Eun to another table and sat her down.There were varieties of human food in front of her,even her favorite tonkatsu ramen.Ji Eun felt herself swallowing uncomfortable as she stared at her food.The uncomfortable feeling in her stomach returned and she really felt like puking.She turned to her right and saw Woohyun’s cousins gobbling down those glasses of blood hungrily.Somehow…those dark red liquid look temptingly delicious to her at that moment.

“Ji Eun,baby?”,Woohyun’s voice made her snapped out from her thoughts.Her gaze returned back to the front of her table and sweats started running down from her forehead.”You are really okay,right?”,Woohyun touched her forehead worriedly when he noticed how she had suddenly grew pale.”Ye-yes,I am”,she tried to smile in assure.Her mind still kept the image of the blood and she was still…hungry for it.What is happening to her?

“It’s okay if you don’t want to eat.We can go back to the room now,okay?You really need some rest”,Woohyun squeezed her hand.”O..okayy”,Ji Eun quickly stood up from her seat and hurried back to her room before completely lose her control.*It’s okay,Ji Eun,You are just tired.Yes…tired*.

--

The next morning,Ji Eun felt much better.Last night incident was still haunting her mind but she quickly reasoned it that she was tired whenever she thought of it.Woohyun wasn’t beside her in the bed when she woke up but he left a note to her that he will be back soon.

She washed her face and sat on the bed as she admire her ring.She took a closer look at the swimming red orbs and it was looking even more beautiful.She was thinking what had Woohyun told her yesterday about the ring and smiled when she remembered him saying it’s like they are bonded.As she tried to remember more of the contain of yesterday proposal,she froze.

“The small red,liquid-like orbs that seems to be swimming are..my blood and yours.You will wear the one with my blood in it and I will wear the one with yours in it”.

 *My blood…and yours.My…blood*,she found that the only thing that was occupying her mind was blood.She shook her head and hit her head repeatedly.”Being in the vampire country must have made my mind go crazy”,she mumbled.”Yes,it must be.I was just..not in my right mind”,she nodded again and again.

“OH MY GOD!!”,she suddenly screamed.Her eyes scanned her body in shock.Something is wrong with her.”OMO!!”,she shrieked when she suddenly felt it again.Her trembling hands went over to touch her stomach and she rubbed it slowly through the soft fabric that separated her hands with her stomach.Something was moving inside her and she was sure she wasn’t imagining it.

As her hands were still on her stomach,she felt something,rather-a small fist touching her hand through the inside of her stomach.The touch felt so special and extraordinary.Nothing at that moment seemed to be scary.It’s more to warmth and loving.Ji Eun continued to stare at her stomach as she softly it back and forth.*It’s…not a baby right?*,she thought.The small fist appeared again but this time,it seemed to be replying to her thoughts.It’s like it’s rejecting her thoughts.

Ji Eun just smiled.”You are my baby?”,she asked.It had just been two days since she made love with Woohyun and it’s quite impossible for her to get pregnant.But,she had to remember that Woohyun wasn’t a human.It’s possible for anything to happen.She had once believe vampires were just myth but Woohyun and the Vapion country had proved her wrong.

The ‘baby’ moved in her stomach again,this time,much more excitedly.Ji Eun giggled and left her hands unmoved in the middle of her belly.She could feel the ‘baby’ in there.And she was already loving it so much.

Suddenly,the door to the room burst opened.She spun towards that direction in surprise and softened when she realized it was just Woohyun.”Baby,my father wants to see you”,his voice sounded not happy at all.

 

-END-

I want lots of comments~~~!!!!^^