Chapter 21

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun stared into Myungsoo’s eyes and she felt like she was drowning in it.Myungsoo’s eyes were on her neck and he was already getting himself ready to dig his sharp fangs in it.

Ji Eun didn’t know why she couldn’t stop staring at Myungsoo.She felt herself being..hypnotized.Myungsoo let out a soft hiss and gulped.Just when he was about to protrude his fangs out,Woohyun came over and pulled him away from Ji Eun.He stood in front of her protectively and glared at Myungsoo.

“Oh well,L is being too friendly”,Woohyun said with his teeth clenched.”He likes pretty girls”,Sunggyu quickly spoke.”Right,L?”,Sunggyu squeezed his shoulder.”Rightt”,Myungsoo whispered.

“You better get yourself into your room first,we have school tomorrow right?”,Woohyun urged her to go into her room.”Yeah…”,she replied tonelessly.*, that Myungsoo for hypnotizing her*.Woohyun looked into Ji Eun’s eyes and snapped his fingers in front of her.Ji Eun felt herself gaining her senses back and she repeatedly blinked her eyes.

“Did something..just happen?”,she rubbed her eyes.”Nothing,go into your room now”,Woohyun lightly pushed her.She nodded obediently and walked into her room.”Remember to lock your door!”,Woohyun warned.”Oh?”,Ji Eun replied,confused by his sudden warning.

Once Ji Eun had her door shut,Woohyun sent piercing glares to Myungsoo.”What the hell did you just do!”,he grabbed his collar.Myungsoo just smirked.”She makes a good food”,he replied nonchalantly.

Hearing his reply,Woohyun grabbed onto him tighter.”I am serious,L.If you ever touch even a single of her hair,I will make sure you suffer for the rest of your life”,Woohyun shrugged him off roughly and went into his room.

He slammed the door shut loudly,making Sungjong winced at the loudness.”I never seen Woohyun this angry before”,he shivered when he saw the anger in his eyes.”L,you better don’t mess with him this time.That girl…”,Dongwoo glanced at Ji Eun’s door,”is very important to him”.

“We made promise to each other right?That we will never hurt someone that is important to any of us no matter who they are”,Sungyeol said.Myungsoo gave them an annoyed look and rolled his eyes.”Whatever”,he muttered.

“So…where do we sleep now?”,Hoya grinned.”There”,Sunggyu pointed to the couch.

----

Morning came and Ji Eun prepared herself for school.She put on her nerd glasses and straightened her uniform.

“Lalala”,she hummed on a random tone as she got out from her room.She realized the Infinite vampires were sleeping in the living room and unconsciously let out a small squeal when she noticed how dark it was.”Oh,the curtain”,she smiled and went over to the curtain.

Without thinking,she pulled the curtain opened and Mr.Sun shone his bright warm lights into the living room.”AHHHHHHH,OUCH OUCH!”,she heard someone screaming in pain just as soon as the sunlight hit them.

She turned to see Hoya running into the kitchen,Sungjong into her room,Sungyeol into the toilet,Sunggyu banging on Woohyun’s door and Myungsoo standing at the edge of the living room where there were no sunlight.

“So-sorry”,she quickly apologized although she didn’t know what had she done wrong.Woohyun ran out from his room after hearing the scream.He turned to look at the shivering vampires and smirked.*Payback for threatening me!*.

“Close that damn clothe!!!”,Hoya yelled while rubbing onto his burning back.”E-eh?”,she blinked.”Can’t you understand?Close that damn thing over there.We hated the sun”,Myungsoo was 100% annoyed.

“Oh okay”,she quickly pulled the curtain closed and the vampires let out a relief sigh.They were almost burned to death,for god sake.”Who would hated the sun,Mr.Sun is so nice and warm”,she murmured to herself.

Woohyun went over to her and chuckled.”I am sorry.My cousins…have somekind of allergy towards the sunlight”,Woohyun explained.”Oh I see.I am really truly sorry!”,she bowed to each of them.

“Damn”,Sungyeol cursed.Her scent hit their nose bud just as soon as they woke up and trust me,its very disturbing.Ji Eun found them very weird because they were always seems to be sniffing and breathing hard.

Woohyun noticed their behavior and quickly brought her out from the house.”Stay here quietly!We are going to school!”,he eyed each of them and gave them a silent warning glare.

“Bye,bye!”,she waved to them despite their weirdness.The door closed and the vampires trudged themselves back to their sleep.”My back”,Hoya sobbed.

 

-End-

Hi guys!Check out my friends fic,me as the co author!Please support and subscribes!^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/261650/in-another-life-dbsk-jaejoong-reincarnation-romance-hyori-exo-luhan