Chapter 27

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Nonna,can we watch Doraemon later?”,Leo innocently blinked as he held onto Ji Eun’s hands.”Sure,but,after you finish your homework,okay?”,she squeezed his hands affectionately.”Okay!”,Leo punched his fist in the air.

“Hyun-“,Leo turned to the back to look for the Infinite vampires.”AHHH!”,he suddenly screamed and ran to the front of Ji Eun.”Those people,are scary”,he gripped onto Ji Eun’s pants.

She turned behind to see the other 6 vampires fully covered with a few layers of jackets and shirt,a big hat on their head and each of them wearing a pair of sunglasses.They really looked like a bunch of robbers that were going to rob a shop.Woohyun just stood in the middle of them with both of his hands in his pocket,whistling.

“They are just hyungs”,she quickly comforted the scared Leo.*Why are they covering themselves like that*,she thought and frowned.*These people are getting weirder*.

“Stupid Nam Woohyun,you will get from me”,Myungsoo whispered his threat into Woohyun’s ears.Sungjong raised his fist out from his pockets at Woohyun but ended up yelping in pain when the sunlight hit his fist.

“Crossaint~~~”,Leo sang as they entered the bakery.The vampires pulled their hats and sunglasses off in relief.”I thought I almost burned to death out there”,Hoya said seriously.Ji Eun frowned deeper.*Sunlight don’t kill..right?*.

Ji Eun ordered Leo a crossaint and a cup of hot chocolate and lce Americano for her and the vampires.She searched for her pouch as the cashier told her the amount.”Where did I put it..?”,she touched her back pockets.”Here”,a hand reached out of nowhere and passed a 10000 won paper to the cashier.Ji Eun looked up to see Woohyun beside her.”Thank you”,she smiled.”Say thank you to hyung,Leo”.

“Thank you,hyu-ng”,he muttered,still uncomfortable around Woohyun.Woohyun just looked at him and gave him a light nod.The three of them walked to the table where the others were seated.Ji Eun placed a cup of Americano in front of each of them.”What’s this?”,Hoya asked.

“Ice Americano”,she simply replied.Sungjong held the cup close to his nose and sniffed.”Bleh”,he stuck his tongue out in disgust.Sungyeol was already enjoying the coffee.He took a small sip and smiled when the bitter taste overwhelmed his mouth.”This is good”,he grinned.

Myungsoo didn’t even touch his cup.He just crossed his arms and looked outside the window.Some of the girls who passed by squealed when they saw his handsome face.”What’s with these human girls here”,he groaned.

Ji Eun quietly observed their weird behavior.They didn’t look any different from the other humans but she knew something was definitely wrong with them.”Are you guys..done?”,she asked when she saw Leo rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“Ah yes”,all of them stood up and quickly put on their hats and shades back.Sungyeol all the remaining coffee in hic cup and sighed in relief.”Then,lets go”,she smiled and took Leo hands.

The vampires dashed out from the bakery as fast as they could,leaving only Woohyun,Leo and Ji Eun behind.They didn’t want to risk a minute of their life.”Something is wrong with your cousins”,she looked at the perspiring Woohyun.*They are going to make our identity exposed!*,Woohyun thought.

“Why do they hate the sun so much?Unless…they are vampires?”,she joked,not expecting Woohyun to let out a loud gasp.”N-o,the-y aren’t”,Woohyun blurted.Ji Eun couldn’t help but be curious.His reactions were a little bit too suspicious.”I am just joking,Don’t worry”,she quickly shook the matter away.*If they are vampires,I am already dead by this time!Silly me*,she mentally scolded herself.

“Nonna,I am sleepy”,Leo mumbled.Ji Eun didn’t waited for long to carry him in her arms.”You can sleep on nonna’s shoulder”,she smiled.Woohyun looked at Ji Eun who slightly wavered because of Leo’s weight in her arms.”Here,let me carry him.”,he offered.Leo was already asleep on her shoulder in a second.”You sure?”,Ji Eun asked.

“Yes”,he nodded.Ji Eun gently passed Leo to his arms.”Sleep well”,she pressed her lips on Leo’s forehead.Woohyun unknowingly smiled.*She will make a good mother to our kid.WAIT?What are you thinking!”,he mentally smacked his head.His face flushed red due to his own thinking and he quickly walked towards the front.

Ji Eun looked at Woohyun’s back and smiled.*He might look cold,but his heart is warm.He will make a really good father*.

 

-End-

Comments!:(