Chapter 2

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

WooHyun returned to his room after a long meeting with the ministers.He blew out a raspberry and lay down on his coffin.It was already night time by the time he got back and he was dead tired.But that didn’t stopped him to continue his plan.He prepared everything he needed and put on a black hoodie on himself.

He slowly opened his door and took a peek outside.Royal guards were patrolling the palace securely.WooHyun gulped,afraid that his plan wouldn’t work.He took a deep breath and fled out from his room as fast as he could using his overpowering speed.One of the guard felt a gust of wind behind him when WooHyun fled pass him but when he turned around,he couldn’t see anything so he just leave it.

WooHyun’s careful and swift move managed to make him run out from the palace successfully.”Why didn’t I do this earlier?”,he said to himself.

--

Ji Eun just go back from her part time work in the bar.It was really tiring for her to study and work at the same time but she couldn’t do anything about it.She needs to support her own life but she cant stop studying because of the promise she made to her grandfather.

She took a hot bath and had a simple dinner which consists tin canned soup with rice in it.She was about to go for bed when someone rang her door bell.”Oh,ahjumma-nim!”,she greeted the landlord,Mrs Lee.Mrs Lee entered with a warm smile and Ji Eun quickly make her a cup of tea.

“Ahjumma-nim,what bring you here at this time?”,Ji Eun asked as she put down the cup of tea infront of her.Mrs Lee bit her lips and took a sip of the tea,wondering how she should start her words.”Erm..you know..about the rent”,she murmured.

“Whats with the rent?Did something happen?I paid for it accordingly-“,”I need to raise the rent”,Ji Eun stopped talking when she heard what Mrs Lee said.”The economy is bad enough and I need to raise it.I am sorry,Ji Eun.I really need to do this or I need to sell this house away”,Mrs Lee looked at her worriedly.She knew about Ji Eun’s financial condition but she needs to do it too.

“Ahjumma,I wont be able to pay anymore higher than this.I even have difficulties for my meal now..”,she whispered the last sentences.Mrs Lee then put her hands onto of hers.”I had figure out something for you.Rent a room to someone else.It will reduce your burden”,Mrs Lee suggested.

And with that one sentence,Ji Eun put out words and flyers to rent out a room the next day.”There,done”,she heaved out a relief sigh as she paste the last flyer.She took a last look at it and quickly ran to her workplace,afraid of being late for work.

--

“Woaahhh”,WooHyun mused as he looked around the tall buildings and skyscrapers at the city.His mouth were left ajar,too amazed by what he saw.Cars were busy roaming around the streets and people can be seen rushing here and there for work.He found an arcade as he walked and he dashed it quickly.”So..this is what they call an arcade!”,he joyfully got into a racing car machine.

Vampires get humans currency just out of nowhere.They just..got it.After spending a huge amount of money on the arcade,he walked out from the arcade full with satisfaction.He had never played anything this fun before in the Vapion country.He wandered around the street a little bit longer and he ended up buying dukbokki.”Its red in colour.I wondered wether it taste like blood?”,he poked a piece of the dukbokki and popped it into his mouth.”Ahhh!!Hot hot hot!”,he fanned his tongue furiously.People around the street started to look at him in a weird way.”What kind of Korean doesn’t know that dukbokki is hot..”,an old woman murmured as she walked by WooHyun.

WooHyun puckered his lips out cutely.*I am not a Korean!Pftt*.He played around the street somemore and as the time goes by,he grew more and more tired.”I need a rest”,he muttered.And of course,he doesn’t know the existence of hotel.He massage his knee as he continued walking.And finally,a flyer caught his eyes.’Room out to rent!Cheap,convenient and nicely decorated’.

“Rent..rent..rent.Oh!”,he remembered something he saw in the news.”Rent means a person will be letting me stay in their house as long as I pay them!”,he cheered and ran to find the address of the house.

--

Work ended a little bit late than usual and Ji Eun got back home tiredly.She slumped herself on the couch and gently massaged her sore shoulders.”Another tiring day”,she mumbled.

*Ding dong,ding dong ding dong*,”Open up,human!Open up!”,a voice hollered as he keep pressing the bell.Ji Eun jumped up,startled.*Did a drunk man got the wrong house?*.She walked towards her door slowly and unlocked it,leaving a small gap between the outside and her house.She almost gasped out loud when she saw a fair and very handsome looking guy standing outside.”Anything?”,she alertly asked.

“Rent.This house is renting a room right?”,the man beamed.”Oh yes”,she replied.”Let me in!I am dead tired”,the man grumbled.Ji Eun opened the door and the man just barged into it without any manners.”Which room it is?”,he looked around.”That one”,she pointed the room next to hers.

The man nodded and took out a stack of cash before passing it to Ji Eun.”I am sleeping.Goodnight!”,he waved and just ran into the room.

Ji Eun stood there,stunned.”Did he..just rent a room from me?”,she said as she look at the stack of cash in her hands.

 

-End-

Thanks for the subscribes and comments!And,I already changed her name to Lee Ji Eun,so ,@tanpopo,no worries!:D