Chapter 8

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Ji Eun had twisted her ankle while struggling to release herself from the ahjussi earlier.She walked limply as she softly winced,afraid of letting WooHyun know.But of course,our WooHyun knew.He looked at her and started walking towards her.Ji Eun stopped walking and blinked when she noticed him nearing her.

“Ya-yah,what are you doing?’,Ji Eun gulped.Without a word,WooHyun strongly pulled her arms and wrapped it around his neck.Then he lifted her up as if she was as light as a feather.”Hey!What are you doing!”,she blushed.”Carrying you.You hurt your ankle right?”,he bluntly replied.”I am a man.A man should protect a girl”,WooHyun said it out.He was proud that he watched the humans shows once in a while and he was able to learn few words that the humans normally said.But he didn’t knew that those words meant something else.Ji Eun’s face flushed even redder when she heard him saying that.*He is not telling me that he has some interest towards me right?*.

However,even though she was blushing madly,she must admit that WooHyun’s back was VERY comfortable.It felt so warm and she just rested her head on his back naturally.WooHyun gulped when he noticed her actions and his heart skipped a beat.It was lucky that she was wearing his hoodie and that her scent was able to be cover up.Or else,he wouldn’t be able to even get near her.

The walk home was silent as Ji Eun fell asleep on his back.WooHyun could hear her soft snore behind and he chuckled because he thought it was cute.”Haraboji,I miss you”,Ji Eun mumbled in her sleep.*Haraboji?Is it her dog or something?*,WooHyun thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when Ji Eun moved in her sleep and her brows creased together as if she was having an unpleasant dream.WooHyun immediately adjusted her position to make her feel more comfortable.”Its okay.Nothing is going to happen now”,he whispered soothingly.Ji Eun’s lips curled into a small smile and she relaxed upon hearing his words.WooHyun realized his heart beat increased seconds by seconds,having Ji Eun so near to him but he didn’t know why.

They reached home moments later and WooHyun placed her on his bed because he was afraid to enter her room that will be full with the smell of her scent.He gently put her down and pulled the blanket closed to her neck.He stared at her pretty small face for a long time and smiled inwardly.”Aish,why are you smiling,stupid”,he scolded himself when he realized what he was doing.Then,he noticed some red mark on her neck that the ahjussi left earlier when he was harassing her.

WooHyun looked at the mark for some time before making a decision that would probably make him go mad.He slowly leaned closer to her neck and pressed his lips on the mark as gently as possible.He quickly withdraw his lips from her milky skin and his face flushed red madly.The red mark on her neck slowly disappeared and soon it was left with only a pinkish shade.

He got panicked and quickly ran into the toilet.He felt hot and he fanned his cheeks that were burning.He actually thought it was the effect of him wanting to drink her blood but it wasn’t.He was too naïve to know what he was feeling that time.He splashed water to his face several times and kept reminded himself to calm down.”She is your landlord!You wouldn’t want to kill your landlord right?”,he awkwardly laughed to himself.

When he finally calmed himself down,he walked to his bed and plopped himself on it.He was too nervous and busy calming himself that he actually forgotten Ji Eun was beside him.

 

-End-