Chapter 51

My Hot Vampire Prince

Two pair of hands were tightly wrapped around each other as they stared into each other faces with much love and care.”I didn’t realize you have such a thick eyebrows”,Ji Eun blinked as she leaned closer to examine Woohyun’s face.The two were still in Woohyun’s room after the tearful reunion and they didn’t show any sign of wanting to leave each other side again,even though its for a little while.

“Welll,I am always this good looking though”,Woohyun smiled widely despite his pale,cracked lips.He then swiftly pulled Ji Eun into his arms so that she would be sitting in between his legs while letting the back of her head rest on his chest.Woohyun then encircled his arms around her waist and rested his cheek on top of her silky hair.”I wish the time would stop here forever”,he whispered.

“Me too”,Ji Eun closed her eyes as she enjoyed being in his arms again.”What does being a vampire feels like?”,she suddenly asked out of curiousity.Woohyun kept quiet,not knowing what to reply to her question.”Hmm?What does it feels like?”,Ji Eun turned herself to look at Woohyun.”Show me your fangs”,she suddenly initiated,the eagerness burning in her eyes.

“No.What if you are afraid of me again?I am not risking this.I can’t lose you the second time”,he immediately rejected.”I promise I won’t.I…knew I can’t leave you too no matter who or what you are.You are still Nam Woohyun and I love you,a lot”,she whispered sincerely and cupped her palm on his cheek.Woohyun couldn’t deny her words were definitely convincing and touching.”Just letting you know I will never harm you”,he squeezed her other hand and held it tight,afraid of her running away.

Ji Eun nodded and stared at Woohyun in anticipation.Woohyun took a deep breath before closing his eyes to meet his other side.The moment his eyes were opened,his orbs were turned completely black and his fangs were now visible at the corner of his lips.He had expected Ji Eun to back away like how she did the first time but he was wrong.Instead,Ji Eun leaned closer and lightly pecked on his lips.”I didn’t know you look so beautiful this way”,she said,obviously amazed.

Woohyun felt a big burden was lifted off from his chest.The love of his live was finally accepting who he was.”I am sorry for not seeing the real you before.I was..foolish enough to push you away”,she whispered before locking her lips with his again.

Woohyun immediately withdrew his fangs that was being an obstacle to deepen their kiss.He locked his fingers together behind Ji Eun’s back before pushing her closer to feel her sweet lips better.He gently nibbled on Ji Eun’s bottom lips and she willingly opened before Woohyun slipped his tongue in to explore her cavern.

Before their make out session could turned into something more,Woohyun felt a sting of pain on his insides.He broke the kiss before letting out a piercing hiss as he clutched onto his abdomen.”What’s wrong?”,Ji Eun questioned in panic as her eyes searched to see where he was hurting.”Its nothing.This usually happens ever since I stopped feeding”,he chuckled as if nothing was wrong.

Ji Eun eyed Woohyun as he bit his lips so hard to withstand the pain before she made the craziest decision that no one would have ever predict she would make.”Drink me”,she blurted out with much confidence,not even a single sign of wavering could be heard in her tone.”Wha-what?”,Woohyun stared at her in disbelief.

“Drink my blood.Take a part of me into you”,she continued.”I will never do that!Dont be crazy,Ji Eun”,Woohyun exclaimed and looked away from her.”Please,Hyunnie?This might be something that I can only do for you”,she turned him back to face her.Woohyun searched her eyes and felt himself giving in.There was no doubt he wanted to taste her too.He had always wanted to taste her ever since the first day he met her.But he was afraid he would take too much from her that could put her in danger for he hadn’t fed too long.

“I might hurt you,silly”,he stated,hoping she would drop the crazy idea.”I believe in you”,was the only sentence she said before Woohyun totally gave in.No second words were exchange as Ji Eun gathered all her hair to one side before slightly tilting her head,revealing her tempting looking neck.Woohyun felt himself swallowing at that sight.

He leaned closer till his cheeks were resting at the crook of Ji Eun’s neck.He could feel her heart beating furiously in her chest and her hard and heavy breathing.”We could always stop if you change your mind now”,Woohyun muttered when he noticed she was being nervous.

“No.Continue”,she insisted although she was anxious of the new experience.Woohyun didn’t waste any time and now had his lips slightly brushing against her neck.He planted soft butterfly kisses on her neck before making a small cut at her neck vein with his sharp fingernails.The red,hot liquid oozed out from the cut and Woohyun enveloped his mouth on the wound before on the blood hungrily.

Ji Eun only felt pain when Woohyun gently cut her skin with his fingernails and when Woohyun took his first sip on her blood,she couldnt deny the mixed feeling in her that was somehow exciting.She felt her energy slowly draining out from her but she didn’t want him to stop either.

On the other hand,Woohyun was devouring the sweet blood he had longing for so long.Each gulp of blood that soothed down his throat made him longed for more and he couldn’t felt himself stopping.He felt his power and energy slowly filling his insides and never before,he thought he could feel any stronger.But when Ji Eun who was in his arms slightly dropped limply,something hit him.He need to stop or else Ji Eun would be in danger.

After taking the last sip,he reluctantly pulled away from her neck.He then at the cut and the cut miraculously cured.”Ji Eun?Baby,are you okay?”,he scrutinized her up and down.Ji Eun was okay but the only thing was,she was feeling very tired and sleepy.”I am just sleepy,that’s all”,she rubbed her eyes and mumbled.”You look much more handsome now with your face running with my blood”,she smiled proudly.

Woohyun sighed and pulled her into his arms again.”No words could describe how much I love you anymore”,he confessed and her hair.”Sleep,my vampire princess”,he lowered his lips to peck on hers and hugged her to sleep.

 

-END-

Just to make it clear that JI EUN HADN'T TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE if you guys misunderstood the phrase 'sleep,my vampire princess'.I mean,Woohyun just called her that because he is the prince and Ji Eun is the girl he love so if they were to marry,she would eventually turned into a vampire princess..right?Lol.I don't know either.

AND just for asking,anyone wants WooEun to have vampire babiessss?!!!:D,And if that a yes,do you guys like..emm..wants to read the 'hot process' on how they make babies,if you guys know what i mean.XD.I have been eager to write some scene but could'nt find how because I realllyyyy really wanted to try writing it.It seems challenging XD.Anyways,just complete the polls and I will consider the majority.

I hope you guys enjoyed my update and COMMENTS!:D.Thank you!

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://