Chapter 28

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“SCHOOOLL~~!”,sounds of students squealing for school made Woohyun flinched.Woohyun and Ji Eun were at Leo’s kindergarten.They were supposed to send Leo to school before going to class.”Did you put the bento that noona packed for you this morning?”,Ji Eun held on both Leo’s shoulder.

“Neh!”,Leo nodded excitedly.”Ready to meet your friends?”,Ji Eun smiled.”Yes,I cant wait to see them!”,Leo jumped up and down.Ji Eun just couldn’t stop smiling at that adorable sight of him.Leo looked at Woohyun who was standing beside Ji Eun carefully.

“Yah,say something to him”,Ji Eun lightly nudged his shoulder.”Say what?”,Woohyun whispered,flustered.”Just something!”,Ji Eun replied.”Err,good luck”,he awkwardly put out a thumbs up.Ji Eun just face palmed herself.*Why is he saying good luck to a kid that is going to school*.

“Leo!Its time for class!”,the teacher hollered.”Noona,I got to go.Teacher is calling for me”,Leo blinked his big eyes at her.”Eemm,sure.Have a good day,Leo.Noona will come and pick you up after school,okay?Be sure to wait for me at the entrance”,Ji Eun reminded.

“Okay,bye noona!”,he waved and slightly looked at Woohyun.”Bye..hyu-ng”,he muttered and ran to his teacher.

“You are so unbelieveable.How could you resist such a cute kid?!”,Ji Eun shook her head and continued walking.*Its not my fault that I am a vampire,and that I couldn’t get any closer to him because I am afraid I would all his blood dry!*,Woohyun thought.He really wanted to yell that at her face but of course,he cant.

Ji Eun continued to blabber on about him not making an effort to get close to Leo and that he wont be able to understand about children by the end of the assignment.She was so busy talking that she didn’t realize a bike cycling towards her in a very fast speed.

“Careful!”,Woohyun who noticed,wrapped his arms around her waist and spunned her to the side.Ji Eun’s palms landed on his chest as Woohyun’s arms were securely around her waist.She blinked at how close their distance was and she could felt his warmth.

Woohyun eyes looked down at her and his heart hammered in his chest.With her palms on both of his chest,he doubt that Ji Eun didn’t know how fast his heartbeat was.He gulped,but still holding onto her waist.He didn’t know why he didn’t want to let go of her either.

Ji Eun slowly looked up from his chest,to his neck,his jawline and finally,his lips.It was so moist and plump that it was almost kissable.Correction,very kissable.She swallowed her saliva and felt adrenaline rushing in her when Woohyun started to lean closer.

It was as if the time had stopped for both of them as Woohyun neared her.Their lips were just inches away when suddenly a loud honk can be heard.The driver rolled down his window and shoot glares at them.”Students nowadays.Dont make out randomly on a street!”,he scolded and winded his window back up before driving away.

They separated from each other and Woohyun cleared his throat.”Let’s go,we are late”,Ji Eun mumbled and walked ahead.Woohyun stared at her back and he smiled.*She is shy*.Then,a sudden rush of disappointment rush into him.”AISH,IF THAT MAN EARLIER DIDN’T INTERUPPT,I WOULD HAVE ALREADY KISSED HER!”,he shouted.When he realize what he had just said,he cupped his mouth.Luckily,Ji Eun was already very far away from him since she walked very fast to avoid the awkwardness.”Shut up,Nam Woohyun.Stop thinking ridicously”,he furiously shook his head and ran to catch up with Ji Eun.

---

“We are going hunting tonight”,Sunggyu went into Woohyun’s room and informed him.”I will follow too”,he sat up from his bed and got ready to go out with the other vampires.

He had his hoodie on him and walked out from his room.Suprisingly,he saw Ji Eun sitting by the entrance,putting on her shoes.”Where are you going?”,he asked.”Work,what else?”,she chuckled.”What about that kid?”,he frowned.”FYI,his name is Leo.Of course,you would be the one that would be taking care of him!”,she said,as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.His mouth were now opened,wide.

“He is taking his afternoon nap now.So,when he got up,ask him to finish up his homework.And cook him dinner.No instant noodle,please!And play with him.This is the chance for you to get rid of the awkwardness between both of you”,Ji Eun stood up and took a last look at herself.”All done”,she smiled.

“No,No.I cant do this alone”,he shook his head.”You have your cousins.Leo likes them!”,she beamed and twisted the doorknob.*No,they are not here!They are going to hunt tonight!*.He ran to her and desperately held onto her wrist.”Can’t you skip work just for tonight?Please?!”,Woohyun begged.

Ji Eun felt herself reacting to his touch and the flashback of what happen earlier came into her mind.”N-o,I-I,need to go.I am late!”,she shook his hands away and slammed the door on him before he could say anymore things to her.

Woohyun eyed Ji Eun’s room where Leo was sleeping and ruffled his already messy hair.”How am I suppose to take care of that kid myself?!”.

 

-End-