Chapter 63

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After driving for two hours, Junhyung came to the rest stop and decided to grab some food before continuing with the journey. Turned to Jihyun, he chuckled looking at her half opened mouth while sleeping. She must be really tired, he thought.

Getting out from the car, Junhyung made his way to the shop while leaving Jihyun in the car with the door locked. When he came back with food, Jihyun was awaked by the aroma of food that filled the confined space.

“Where are we?”

“An hour more to Busan.”

“There’s food.” Her eyes sparkled with happiness and for a moment she put everything aside and munched on the food.

“I bought a lot so you can have it.”

Somehow guilty that Juhyung wasn’t eating, she offered a kimbap to him.

“Open your mouth so I can put it in.”

“Eh?”

“Say ahhh~”

Unconsciously, Junhyung did what she told and he got a kimbap which was fed by her. Subsequently, they ate during the ride with Jihyun feeding Junhyung.

“Why are you bringing me to Busan? Where exactly are we going?” Jihyun asked.

Actually Junhyung was making a trip home after the event but bringing Jihyun along was something unexpected. He didn’t think much and borrowed the car from his manager so he could go after Jihyun. Then they ended up on the road to Busan.

“I’m going home.”

“What?! You’re bringing me home? What will your parents think of?”

“Actually…” Junhyung hesitated. “You went before when we were dating.”

“I… did?”

Junhyung nodded as his response. “I didn’t mean anything,” he quickly added. “I was trying to get us away from the center of attention so I dragged you into the car. Then I thought of bringing you away so I brought you with me to Busan.”

“I didn’t say anything and you talked nonstop.” Jihyun laughed at Junhyung as she found him cute. “This for you.” She stuffed the spicy rice cake into his mouth. “Stop talking and concentrate on your driving.”

Junhyung lips twitched upwards when he realized that Jihyun wasn’t angry.

 

*************************

 

With the ding sound, the lift reached the level where they wanted to go. Jihyun gazed around as she found it familiar yet foreign.

Junhyung rang on the doorbell and soon his mother opened the door. “Omo, Junhyung!” His mother went forward and gave Junhyung a hug. “Why the sudden visit?” His mother frowned when she saw a person standing behind Junhyung. “Who did you bring? Hara?”

Before Junhyung could explain, she slightly pushed him aside and her eyes widened. “Ji-Jihyun?”

“Hi, Auntie.”

“Omma, let’s go in first.” He grasped on his moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter