Chapter 16

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

Few days of rest, I’m back to work feeling energetic. Actually it’s just a fever but Doojoon insisted me on taking leave and from time to time he would check up on my condition. What I’m not a seven years old kid who doesn’t know how to take care of myself. But that’s so sweet of him always there for me, sometime he would drop by my apartment if he’s free or he would like always texted me every night. Just by thinking, it brought a smile to my face. I have accepted him so we’re officially but not made known to public.

“Early morning and our Jihyun giggling liked an idiot huh? What is it? Spill it out,” Hyoyeon gave me an amused look. “Yah shouldn’t you be concern about my well being first?” I complained.

“Look at that face of yours,” Aejong chipped in, wrapping her hand around my shoulder with a smirk. “You don’t look like a patient instead a woman falling in love.”

“So Han Jihyun,” Hyoyeon wiggled her brows playfully, “what exactly happened during those few days? I smell something fishy between…”

Both of them were like predator getting closer to me forcing me to tell the truth while I’m the prey not letting them to eat me up, so I ran away while they were not paying attention.

“Yah Han Jihyun don’t you dare run away without an explanation!” Hyoyeon chased after me. At the corner I looked over my shoulder for the sight of them, when suddenly someone pulled me out of the hallway.

 

“It’s me,” Doojoon said. “You scared me,” I squeaked and hit him hard on his arm. He placed his palm on my forehead and immediately I yanked off his hand. “I told you I’m fine. Do I look like a kid who unable to look after myself?” I pouted and stared at him angrily.

Doojoon chuckled lightly and poked my cheeks. “You looked so cute when you’re angry.”

Feeling irritated by his action, I pushed him away and prepared to walk off when he pulled me back once again. “I’m sorry. I can’t help but get worry for you so forgive me,” he pouted and sent me a wink. “And what’s wrong being caring towards my baby?”

The last word made my heart skipped a beat as I’m still not used to it. Heat crept up my cheeks and Doojoon seemed to notice it. “That word seems to have magical effect on you. I think I should say it more often right? My pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter