Chapter 1

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m such a fool to believe that you’ll love me! You promised to give me an infinite love but now you’re the one who choose to clash it! Why?!”

“Can you come down first? We can talk things out.”

“Don’t you come any closer! Maybe you’re right I’m stupid to not know your true feeling for so many years. Your heart always has a place for her and me is just a tool to get what you want!”

“Please come down first it’s dangerous to be standing there. I beg you, Hyomin!”

“Beg? I should be the one begging you to let me go. I’m suffocating and the pain is beyond what I could bear. I’m letting go now, everything! Goodbye.”

 

------ Jihyun ------

Everything went blurred, I just saw the woman fell off the rooftop and next I woke up sobbing, drenched in sweat and paralyzed with fear. It’s the same nightmare which hunted me for years and till now I can’t seem to recover from it. I tried to put it aside and reached for the phone from the nightstand, few messages were sent and all were from unrecognized numbers. It’s then I remember it’s the day to report to Cube Entertainment for my new job. Looking at the time, I casted the blanket aside as I’m left with only one hour so I went to the bathroom to prepare myself for the day. Satisfied with my looks and outfit, I went off to the bus stop for Cube Entertainment. I reached within the meeting time and waited patiently at the venue stated in the message.


“Hello, are you Miss Han Jihyun by the way?” a fine looking lady in her thirty asking me politely.

“Yes, I am Han Jihyun. By the way you are?” I returned with the same polite tone.

“I’m Son Heejin the one who texted you. I’m the one in charge of the department that you’re going to be in. Nice to meet you,” with a grin on her face she reached out for my hand.

“Nice to meet you too,” a firm handshake exchanged between us.

“Well let’s not waste any more time. Now I’ll be bringing you up to the office and on the way I’ll show you around the building,” with that she gestured me to follow her.


She brought me around the building and our department was located at level seven which was the department in charge of the clothing for artistes.

“Everybody please gather here. I have an announcement to make,” Miss Heejin clapped her hand to gain attention from everyone as we entered the office.

“What is it, Heejin unnie?” a rather unfriendly lady asked while looking at me from head to toe.

“This lady here,” Miss Heejin put both her hand on my shoulder and pulled me to the center. “She is Han Jihyun the new stylist.”

“Hello everyone, I’m Han Jihyun. Nice to meet you,” I bowed to them.

“Oh so you’re the Han Jihyun stylist who Heejin unnie keep talking about,” the unfriendly lady spoke again. “Well nothing special about you for now. Maybe I can anticipate your performance in the future,” she said with a smirk on her face.

I instantly got her sarcastic remark within that statement but I did not show any sign of displease.

Miss Heejin seems oblivious to what’s going on and proceeded to introduce the staff, “Here you see we have various team of stylist in charge of different artistes. Team for 4Mintue, Beast and G,Na and you’ll be assigned to Beast.”

“They’re your team mates and I hope you’ll be working well,” Miss Heejin dismissed the staff and went back to her room. Now in front of me two ladies were looking at me.


“Hi, I’m Hyoyeon and she’s Aejong,” the blonde hair girl pointed to herself and back to the girl standing beside her.

“No worries we’re not like that Park Minjung over there,” Hyoyeon assured me after sensing my reserved manner.

I looked over to the person and turned out to be the unfriendly lady moment ago, whom they were talking about.

“We don’t like her because of her conceited attitude. In fact, all of us here don’t like her either but what can we do she’s somehow related to Hong Sajangnim,” Aejong lower her head and whispered to me.

Without further explanation I somehow able to get what Aejong trying to imply, however I’m not interested in other people’s life or intend to mind their business.

“Ok enough about Park Minjung, Jihyun we can call you that right?” I gave them a nod before they continue. “Let’s get to our room and we’ll brief you on what’s going on now.”


Few hours of briefing and discussion on the recent projects, it seriously drained off my energy and I happened to find out that Hyoyeon and Aejong looked so different when they’re on and off working mode. Serious and focus while dorky at the same time when off work, which closed up the distance between us, and that’s a good start at least I’m not awkward with the person I’m going to work with.

“It’s noon finally time for lunch! I’m so hungry and what you guys want to eat?” Aejong asked while packing up.

“I’m fine with anything. Jihyun what you want for lunch? We two shall treat you as a welcome,” Hyoyeon tilted her head while waiting for my answer.

“Erm… Actually its ok you guys don’t have to,” I tried to decline their offer as I’m not really comfortable with it.

“Yah! Other than colleagues we’re also friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter