You're really are mad at me, don't you?

The more you hate the more you love.

 The crew help the two of you to put all your grocery stuffs in Kevin's car. Kevin drove the two of you home.


"Er,Oppa*you pinch his soft cheeks* you're really are mad at me? Dont you?" you mumbled. 

Kevin let out a big sigh."Not really my dear.*He rubbed your hair gently* Okay?" He said and winked. 

''Really?" you assured. "Yep! So what do you want me to cook for our dinner tonight?" kevin asked.

"As usual I want to eat my favorite dish of yours." you cheerfully said.

"Okay chicken curry for our dinner tonight. I'll cook it more tastier as ever." He added.

You puffed out your cheeky with foolish pouts. "That was you always say Oppa. When you were going to cook my favorite dish of yours." 

"Woah? Really did I?" kevin asked undeniably.

"Yea Oppa!" you said as you pouts while looking outside the windows car.

Kevin raised his brows. He seems like he can't remember anything. "Whatever!" he mumbled.

Kevin done cooking you're favorite chicken curry and he serves on your huge table. While you're placing the papermat, plates,spoons and porks, glass of water and napkins. Now you lead the prayer and started to eat.

"Well,you need to be good okay?You should take care of yourself when I'm not around." he said.

You gasped "Mwo? what did you say Oppa?!" 

"Well,being a student council president of our school,I have so many things to settled down. I'm going to leave you just for three days not so long."He explained.

You cupped your cheeky with a big pouts. "I hate you Oppa! You're  going to leave me here home all ALONE?!" you pouted that much.

 

Kevin tapped your shoulder and you shrugged him off. "Ofcourse not! I've talked to someone whom I really close. And he accepted to babysitted you." He assured."Yah! I really hate you! How could you let me take care of by anyone else!.Well, I dont need to be babysitted Oppa! I can take care of myself, babo!" you exclaimed.

Kevin put out his Iphone and dialed a number from his phonebook. "Um okay! Is that your choice, I'll call Alexander hyung to inform him that you dont need to be babysitted now." he said while his going to click the call when you suddenly cut him off. 

"Yah! Wait what did you say? The one who will babysitted me is Alexander Oppa?" you squealed in excitement.

"Why you'd become so excited all of a sudden? You're not like that when I'm around"He pouted.

"Yah! Go and get all your things outta here and leaved but call Xander Oppa right away." you commanded and shooing him.

"Omoo! You're so rude my dear. Anyways tomorrow morning is my departure, Xander hyung would be here tomorrow at 6am in the morning." He exclaimed.

"Okay fine. You're just insecure!" you pouted. "You pouted that much? Aish this girl so childish. Xander hyung is not around today but tomorrow he will. Okay. It's already 8:30pm so go and finish your homework and do your daily routine before you sleep okay?" He reminder you all the time. 

You sighed "Arasseo, oppa. I've already.memorized all of your reminders Oppa. So no Need for you to remind me all the time."

 

 

 

 PLEASE! READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR PLEASE