Couple's teasing moment

The more you hate the more you love.

 

In the morning.

 

“Yah! It‘s already 9am. Wake up guys!!” Jeongmin chirped.

 

Hyunseong woke up and rubbed his eyes.“What‘s wrong Jeongmin?” he said.

 

“Yah! You‘re so noisy! We‘re still sleepy you know.” Youngmin pouted.

 

Kwangmin woke up next. While the others just still sleeping.“Waeyo? hyung” he asked mindlessly.

 

“I‘m starving here!!! Go and cook for me now!” Jeongmin ordered. And rubbed his hungry tummy.

 

“How pathetic.” Hyunseong shook his head in disbelief.

 

“WHAT?!!!! You woke us up! Just because your starving there?!!! What the…..You have your own hands. Just cook for yourself babo!” Youngmin whined that made the others awake.

 

“Hyung relax. You might wake them up.” Kwangmin tried to stopped Youngmin. But it’s too late.

 

“What‘s that noise about?” Donghyun blurted.

 

“H-hey what happened? D-did Kooreen left again?” Kevin mindlessly freak out.

 

“Hyung what‘s wrong?” Minwoo asked as he sat and look at them weakly.

 

“Kevin sunbae, no it‘s nothing. We‘re just arguing because of Jeongmin‘s babo reason” Kwangmin explained.

 

“Alright.” Kevin said and returned to his sleeping mode.

 

“Donghyun hyung…I‘m so hungry please! Cook for me? *Puppy eyes.* please!!” Jeongmin begged like he didn‘t eat for a year..

 

“Yah!! Hyung…?!!” Jeongmin pouted.

 

“You don’t have maid here hyung.., do it by yourself.” Youngmin said and walk out the cabin. Hyunseong nodded in agreement and tapped Jeongmin’s shoulder.

 

“Do it yourself Jeongmin.” Donghyun sheepishly said and went to Minwoo.

 

“YAH you are all meanie to me?!!! What did I do? *GROWLLLL* Argghh I‘m really hungry T^T” Jeongmin sobbed. *Nah! I‘m gonna die here early?!!! I can‘t..if I die I wont be able to see my Kooreen and my fan girls. They might kill themselves if they found it out that their Lovingly handsome Jeongmin is gone….Aigoo~ I wont let that happened. * He worriedly thought.

 

“How‘s your foot Minwoo?” Donghyun asked.

 

“It‘s still in pain but don’t worry I can manage. How‘s Kooreen hyung?” Minwoo asked.

 

“She‘s fine don’t worry. Well just take a rest for a while. While we‘re cooking for our breakfast. Jeongmin might kill himself in his hungriness.. If I didn’t cook right now. “Donghyun told him.”

 

Minwoo nodded and do as he said. Donghyun and Hyunseong went outside and decided to cook for their breakfast.

 

 

Outside the cabin.

 

Youngmin saw you sitting at a bench. He sat right next to you. “Good morning jagiya~” he greeted cheerfully.

 

“Good morning My pooh?!!” you greeted back and gave him a sweet smiled.

 

Youngmin pinched your cheeks. “Aigoo~ my baby is so cute and so sweet!” he chirped.

 

“I know..” you said playfully. “Well, hoe‘s Minwoo oppa?” you asked.

 

“I told yah! He‘s already okay right now.” Youngmin answered lazily.

 

“Well, that‘s good to hear…” you chuckled. And you leaned your head onto his shoulder. Youngmin blushed at that sudden happened.

 

 

“Well jagiya~ what happened yesterday with the two of you?” Youngmin asked

 

“Eh, Me and Minwoo. We talked and I-I hugged him. Because I already miss him.” you answered,

 

Youngmin crossed his arms. And rolled his eyes. “WHAT?!!” he freak out.

 

“Why are you getting mad? I-ijust hugged him?” you nervously asked.

  

 

 

“Be-because for a moment, he held my entire world!” Youngmin blurted while blushing really mad.

 

You face turned really red… “Y-your sooooo SWEET! Youngmin!!!” you chirped and hugged him

“I love you~” Youngmin sang and hugged you back. 

 

“I love you more!!” you replied.

“No way! I love you more more and more.” Youngmin teased. 

 

“What the…I love you many many many more!” you blurted. And you don’t want to lose by him.

 

“I love you Infinity plus one million!!” Youngmin chirped.

You gasped. “You’re so cheesy today!!!!! Aigoo my Pooh!So sweet!!!” you giggled.

 

“HEHEHEH~ you can‘t win…Of course I‘m always cheesy.” Youngmin bluffed.

 

You rolled your eyes. “Okay fine.” you fake a pout.

 

“Nah! I‘m just kidding. So stop pouting right now. Your too cute!!!” Youngmin giggled.

 

You smiled and kissed him on his cheeks “I know. I‘m just kidding too.” you chuckled. Youngmin blushed and stunned at that sudden kiss.

 

 

End of this chappie. Well how was it? It seems not good right? I’m sorry. I’ll promise to make a cute chappie next time. Hope you’re still going to read this boring chappie. Well here’s my trailer.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You’re eating your breaky while watching music bank inside the cabin. When someone caught your attention. You almost spit all foods in your mouth. “He looks so familiar. Is that?…..”

 

Kevin gasped. “B-be careful Kooreen. You might choke.” he said.

 

“Kevin oppa! Is that….” you uttered but you can’t say the next word. You pointed at the T.V where a group of boy band we’re performing.

 

“What?” Kevin asked confusedly and look where you point.

 

“T-that boy, he looks like Sunwoo oppa?!!” you blurted.

 

“E-eh Sunwoo?“ Kevin gasped and asked confusedly.”Who‘s Sunwoo?”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That’s it….Please always support this story and my other fics too. Please don’t unsubscribe and keep on reading and commenting it. Subscribe it. Thanks.

 

Please read my other fics too. Thank yah hope you'll do ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157095

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078

 

thank you ^^ SARANGHAE!!!

 

 

Small Conversation with the author, readers and the characters.

 

Kellen_1825: Thanks guys, you love this mini conversation^^

@Chanminwoo_18 Me funny?!! Teehee I’m so happy that I made you laughed. I love you too!!

@crazygirl157: ohh thank you love this conversation ^^ hope you enjoy~

Youngmin: Here’s our Noona’s new update please don’t hesitate to read this. ^^

Kwangmin: Annyeong~ so happy to be here! How’s your day my lovely’s ??? and Hi @XxKwangminxBiasedxX Noona?!! well if you dont mind can you visit my story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078 here's the link hope you'll support me and this story ^^

Hi Thank you for always reading this fics. You made noona really happy *Bows and gave a sweet smile*

Minwoo: Yeah Hyung is right.. Hi kellen_1825 noona? How’s your day? And hi my lovely girls how’s your day? Did you enjoy the story?

Yah!!! Hi Chanminwoo_18!! Nae, don’t worry about me, I’m gonna be okay soon! Thank you for worrying about me. T^T I’m soooo happy *hugs you.* please keep on supporting me, I mean this story. Teehee~ Saranghae.

Kellen_1825:Hi Kwangmin and Minwoo, I’m fine I think. Youngmin didn’t greet me? Aish! *Pouts*

Youngmin:*gasped* Aigoo~ I’m so sorry noona. Please forgive meh~ *He begged. And the author ignored him. Woo choosy me ^^ PEACE* ayh noona ignored me T^T *pouts*

Jeongmin: Nae, here’s ahjumma’s boring update. Teehee~ this is my payment for hurting me and ruining my flawless skin. Look, guys~I have some bruises in my shoulder. Ahjumma did this to me?!! *he sobbed* but lucky she didn’t ruined my handsome face, because if she did, maybe I killed myself right now.

And Ow, Chanminwoo_18I’m just kidding that time. You don’t need to say feel sorry about that. It‘s okay thank yah!. ^^

 

Kellen_1825: What did you say Jeongmin? Me ahjumma?!! ?*gave him a piercing look.* DO I LOOK LIKE AN AHJUMMA TO YOU?!!! *the author freaked out.* Yahhh guys do I look like an ahjumma rto all of you? T^T *pouts* somebody help me please!. I seriously want to kill him right now.

Minwoo: *Aigoo! noona is really scary*A-ahh N-noona? Keep calm?! *He tried to calm you.* Don’t say that…you’re not look like that.. I swear…Right guys?

Youngmin: Hey Noona. Calm down. *then face to Jeongmin*And you?…Jeongmin hyung, stop pissing noona right now.*hoping author would forgive him*

Kellen:*sighed* Okay thank you guys T^T, well, That serves your right Jeongmin. You’re such a bully so you deserved it.. But hope peanut is not mad at me. Because of hurting that idiot T^T *Sobs*

Minwoo :Yah pretty noona don’t cry.

Kwangmin: Minwoo is right…Don’t cry.

Youngmin: Yah! Look what you’ve done hyung. You made her cry. Aish! *He tried to stop the author from sobbing* don’t cry noona. Youngminie is here right now. ^^

Jeongmin: Yah!! What? What did I do?!! W-wait who’s peanut? Is she/he a person or a literally a peanut? *he curiously asked.*

Kellen_1825:Babo! She’s a person of course. Can you imagine a mad peanut? Aigoo~ you’re really are idiot.

Jeongmin: *made a pout face* Yah I’m just asking. So she’s a girl. And why is she going to be mad at you if you hurt me?

Youngmin,Minwoo and Kwangmin laughed really hard.

Kellen: Yah! Mind your own business! Do you think I’ll tell it to you!! No way never!!!

Jeongmin: *do an aegyo* please tell me who is she? And why?

Youngmin, Minwoo and Kwangmin: He’s really pathetic* they said at the same time and laughed again*

Kellen: Quit doing that. Its no use babo!!! I still wont tell it!!!

Jeongmin: Fine I give up. Well, where’s my…my precious mirror? YAH!!! WHO TOOK MY PRECIOUS MIRROR?!!!! *he freaked out* Who took it? It’s my life and my one and only….uh…never mind…T^T I cant live without it! *sobs* give it back to me!!

Kellen_1825: JEONGMIN!! *she was about to chase him but Minwoo and Youngmin stopped and hold her immediately.* Get off me!!! *she struggled* YOU?!! JEONGMIN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?!!! YOU'RE MAKING US DEAF!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD YOUR VOICE IS??? AND WHO THE HELL WOULD INTEREST ON YOUR BLAH BLAH MIRROR OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT?!!! GET OFF ME GUYS! I WONT HESITATE TO KILL THAT IDIOT RIGHT NOW!!*She freaked out*

Minwoo and Youngmin:K-KWANGMIN end the conversation NOW!

Kwangmin: Aigoo! okay! my ear is already deaf right now! Anyway let me end this conversation. Please keep on commenting and read this fics. ^^ Saranghae BESTFRIENDS!! *made a flying kiss* Ppyong~