Mini Convo~

The more you hate the more you love.

 

My maybe last Mini Conversation here!!! Check this  out!
 
 
In Boyfriends place.
 
 
Minwoo: hi guys!!! So this is the end of our story huhuh I'm gonna misss you all so much 'cries' specially my dear woomin4ever and Changmin4ever my two twin cuties! And also our dear author Kitty noona who didn't gave back because of that EXO guys!!! 
 
 
Kwangmin: yeah right. I think noona didn't survive there. I found out that those EXO guys are all freaking WOLVES?!! Omooo our poor authorim!!! T^T
 
To my XxJinyoungxBiasedxX...Omooo dont cry 'cries along' omoooo we lost noona the wolves ate
Her huhuhuhuhuu!
 
 
Jeongmin freaks out.: huwwwhhhhaaaattttttt??? A Wolf? Really omooooyah!! Maybe they did made Kitty as their food poor her.:p
 
To my kyugatsu babe... My dear mirror princesss!!!I'm so sorry for not saving your peanut!!! Were such a bunch of weak jerks!!!
 
And oh dont leave me answer me please?? You like that bacon dont you? Are you gonna leave me here too just like what noona did? You called him oppa?? I'm soooo freaking jealous :(
 
 
Youngmin Kitty noona!!! No!! EXO bring her back!!! How dare you end this story that fast!!! If not because of that handsome wolves Kitty noona will never abandoned us huhuhuuhu!!!
 
Donghyun: hey guys you should be happy because its end now. But still they're still reading this right?
 
 
To Mickeywithouttears...Thank you so much for reading it till the end even if you're busy still you're passing by here. Thank you so much.
 
 
And To all NEW readers, Shielasshi, I lwillLoveYouForever and so on...thank all so much for supporting this We're soooo greatful to have you hope you enjoyed reading this!. Pls. Dont be a silent reader... Hope you'll support her others stories too.:)
 
 
Hyunseong: yeah hyung is right. Anyway why are you all crying?
 
 
Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin and Kwangmin: WHAT??!! You still dunno that our dear author became the supper of those 12 handsome and hot wolves??!
 
 
Donghyun and Hyunseong: MWO?!!!
 
 
Donghyun: well you said its 12 handsome and hot wolves right? Maybe she's enjoying it there though! -_-?
 
 
Minwoo: What?? Hyung what're you talking about?? 0.0?
 
 
Youngmin and Kwangmin: No noona will never do that she still loves us he's huggable and cuties saengs!! (0.T)
 
 
Jeongmin: I guess I'm with Donghyun hyung. Kitty noona chose them now. But its okay I still have my mirror princess right? My babe??
 
 
The rest: NOooooooooooooooo!!!
 
 
At EXO planet.
 
 
Kellen: My story ends lamely huhuhuhu 'cries bloods' i can't believe it!!! And I'm still stuck here with you all huhuhhu I'm soooooooooooooooo arghhhhhh!! I wanna  die right now!
 
 
To Peanut what to do??? What am i supposed to do in here now??? T^T am I really gonna stuck here forever??? Who's really the culprit of this kidnapping thingy???
 
 
To XxJinyoungxBiasedxX dongsaeng huhuhu dont cry I'll do all my best to escape here and get back there...'sniffs'
 
 
Sehun: oh noona dont cry pleathe?'rubs my hair'
 
 
Chanyeol: "Yeah  noona stop crying now because you have us here? Yeah~ Mahal kita~  'Creepy smile'
 
 
(Mahal kita means I Love you in tagalog ir filipino language ^_~)
 
 
Tao: 'brings his panda' here noona play with my panda bear for a while. Just please stop crying now.
 
 
Baekhyun: pshhhh your story is okay now kitty it ends happily why are you stilll crying over it move on girl. And oh you dont have any eyeliner on your eyes? Come here and let me apply it on your gloomy eyes~ *picks up his eyeliners*
 
 
To my kyugatsu... Hey my baconliner princess!! Its better right?! And oh please dont be mad at me?? Okay I'll tell you who that BOSS is. Its our dear lord Kevin Woo happy now?? And ofcourse I wouldn't do that to you my love? Please forgive me??? And please choose me? 'Batted Eyeliner eyes' will you? You're not gonna choose that coconut head guy towards me right?? 'Eyeliner eye instead of puppy eyes' 
 
 
Kellen: 'gasped' Y-yah!!! I dont wear make-ups! Omoo get away from me T^T 'Push Baekhyun away'
 
 
Baekhyun: 'yelped' Uh-oh aww bad Kitty~ My baconliner princess. Kitty is being mean to me!! T^T
 
 
Suho: kitty-ah you wanna die? Omoo no dont do that!!! And please dont say that dont you want to be with us too?'teary eyes'
 
 
Kellen: Oh no its not what I mean ughh ahhhhhhh stop it!!! Dont cry you're making me the bad girl here 'pouts'
 
 
D.O: 'brings his cooked food' here noona eat this to forget your problem~
 
 
Kellen: No! I dont wanna! +_+
 
 
Xiumin: 'handing his favorite steam buns' Xiupao you want??
 
 
Kellen: No! I'm not hungry!
 
 
Luhan:Here Bubble Tea...?
 
 
Kellen: 'shooks head stubbornly while crossing my arms onto my chest' No!
 
 
Luhan: kitty-ah what do you want us to do to make you feel better? :(
 
 
Kellen: N-Nothing! >///>
 
 
Kris: You wanna fly and play with ace?
 
 
Kellen: No I'm scared if heights!
 
 
Kris: 'Sigh' >_<
 
 
Lay: Uhmmm w-wait?? Who are you? Why are you he- O_O?
 
 
Chen: 'cutted him off' Want  me to struck this guy 'pointed at Lay' with my power?
 
 
Kellen: No! Hmp! *_* 'rolled eyes sheepishly' Meanie...>_>
 
 
All except Kai: WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT??? T^T
 
 
Kellen: 'crossed my arms and glared at them.' I TOLD YOU NOTHING!!! What part of 'Nothing' didn't you understand! Tell me and I'll explained it one by one! (*+_+")
 
 
Kai: 'smirks' Ah guys I think I know what should were going to do to make her feel better.
 
And I'm Sure the other readers will like it too... Right? Kyugatsu03 and XxJinyoungxBiasedxX?? Teehee~ 'winks'
 
 
The rest: What???!!!  'They circled themselves and Kai started telling them his plan'
 
 
D.O: Do we really have to do that Kai? >\\\<
 
 
Suho: Yeah do we? >\\\> 'blush'
 
 
Kai: 'nodded firmly' Yes.  That's the only way I think it could help us now. So at a count of 3 let's do the plan. 'Again flashes he's slyly smirks'
 
 
The rest: 'nodded half-heartedly' Okay~ >\\\~
 
 
Kai: Good. Okay...one....two...,three!!! Lets strips! 'and then they strips their shirts off revealing their hot and well-bodied....body and ABS??' >\\\< 
 
 
Kellen: 0////0 'gasped and lured by their eye-candy bodies' AHHHHHHHHHHHhhBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS??? OH MY CHOCOLATE MILKY YUMMY ABS!!? Oops! 'Covered mouth' AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!ERTS !!!!! OH MY INNOCENT EYES AND MINDS!!! OMOO WHAT TO DO??? O///O . SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE AND ACCOMPANY ME HERE IN HEAVEN!!! IF IM DREAMING PLEASE DONT LET ME STIRRED IN MY DEEP SLUMBER AND LET ME STAYED HERE WITH THIS 12 HANDSOME AND HOOOOOTTTT EXO BOYS HERE!!! 'Nosebleeds' 'Le dies'
 
AWWWWOOOOOOOO~
 
 
Kellen: 'stops squealing' Uh-oh?? 'wide eyes' W-what? 'starts to tremble' Y-you g-guys are w-wolves??? T^T
 
 
EXO: 'they all nodded as they mindlessly transformed into a wolves' Y-yeah ? Eh? 0.0?
 
 
Kellen: 'gulp nervous' Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Okay!! I TAKE EVERYTHING I SAID BACK!!!PLEASE LET ME STIRRED IN MY DEEP SLUMBER AND DONT MAKE GONNA BE THEIR GRASS SUPPER....??I MEAN THEIR LAST SUPPER! OH MY GOD! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS HEAVEN AND HANDSOME CREATURE IN DISGUISE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 'Runs'
 
 
EXO: Eh? Kitty-ah??? Omoo Kitty ah!!! 'They all run after me' WE'RE NOT GONNA EAT YOU KITTY!!!COME BACK HERE!!
 
 
 
BOYFRIEND: NOOOOOOOOO. KITTY NOOONNAAAA!!! T^T